Author Credit is given on a simple basis. We credit the person who sends the mod in, and says "I wrote this" if you see your work here, and its credited to someone else contact us first then we can research it. Please remember more than one person can make the same mod.
| [Live] Update Notes - September 12, 2023
Sep 11, 2023 - 7:21 PM - by Offical Forums
Shards of stone and metal have fallen from the sky, nearly causing another calamity on Norrath along the shores of Thundering Steppes and Nektulos Forest, if not for the efforts of those brave enough to intervene. The same could not be said for The Estate of Unrest, which may have taken the brunt of the impact, if not for the efforts of one who did not mean to intervene, Doctor Arcana.
Preoccupied by his struggle to keep the destruction from spilling out of Ultera, he is unable to retrieve the valuables he was forced to leave behind in the tumultuous few seconds before his escape. As ever before, Doctor Arcana is not one to shy away from the assistance of others. Seek out the good doctor at the Ulteran Spires in Nektulos Forest and discover the fate of Shattered Unrest!
- Items over the maximum broker price have been unlisted from the broker.
- You may now unlist all of your current broker sales by using the corresponding button on the broker UI or with /vendor_unlist_inventory_all while in a broker window.
- You may now list all of your current broker sales at their current prices by using the corresponding button on the broker UI or with /vendor_list_inventory_all while in a broker window.
- Enhance: Avoid Blame will no longer add a damage component on Time-Locked servers.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Resolve has been removed from all mount buffs, and a corresponding reduction to resolve has been applied to all encounters.
- Corrected an issue with Renewal Rune: Gleeful Ire that caused it to use an incorrect max health percentage increase value. The correct values are substantially higher.
- You may no longer equip more than a single Vampiric Requiem adornment at a time.
- Stormfury Trawler Illusion now persists when zoning.
- Mark of the Dragonslayer now has a Green adornment slot available as expected.
- Goblin Skull Candlestick (Lightsource), the level 100 recipe from Bloody Tooth Carpentry Essentials, now emits light and has had its name changed to reflect this, to avoid confusion with another house item of the same name.
- Collection pieces with lore prose will now show that lore prose on item mouseover instead of only on item examine.
- Corrected an issue with several past expansion items granting flurry values for flurry multiplier effects.
- The Cobalt Seal of Discord is now Heirloom.
- The Sanguine Seal of Discord is now Heirloom.
- The Tynnonium Seal of Discord is now Heirloom.
- Renewal of Ro Tishan's Lockbox adornments will no longer repeatedly notify you about unlocking.
- Encounters were reduced in resolve amounts in accordance with the removal of resolve from mount items.
- Terrors of Thalumbra encounters have been reduced by 15 resolve.
- Kunark Ascending encounters have been reduced by 30 resolve.
- Planes of Prophecy encounters have been reduced by 50 resolve.
- Chaos Descending encounters have been reduced by 85 resolve.
- Blood of Luclin encounters have been reduced by 125 resolve.
- Reign of Shadows encounters have been reduced by 230 resolve.
- Visions of Vetrovia encounters have been reduced by 290 resolve.
- Renewal of Ro encounters have been reduced by 345 resolve.
- Butcherblock Mountains
- Philosopher Rhimes now correctly identifies Tychus Zeksworn's location as the Highlands camp.
- Scale Yard: Traitors' End
- Fixed a spot where it was possible to get stuck between a table and candle.
- Age's End: Final Monolith - Hate-filled tomes will now persist after leaving Tower of Frozen Shadow: Cursed Vaults, so the next time you enter they can still be found for the quest, as intended.
- The Means to an End... - Cantile Digglefiz is now guaranteed to be chopping away at wood, instead of the possibility of thin air.
- What Lies Beneath - Captain Ethan Darani's surname is now spelled consistently through dialogue, quest journals, and in-game mail.
- The Mother Lode - Quest text update typo fixed.
- Galen Stormwolf's portrait now matches his description and icon.
- Garick the Mad's portrait now matches his description and icon.
- Loyalty Outfitter Noble Toowik Mclure has unearthed three new appearance armor sets: Dedicated Vesspyr Vanguard plate appearance armor, Dedicated Tallonite cloth appearance armor and Dedicated Dragon leather appearance armor. Along with this he has located one Dedicated Shield of the Kingly Lion. Spruce up your look today.
- The Personal Avatar miscbag has had its tier adjusted to match that of the contents of the miscbag, that being treasured.
- To better match the other quest recipes, the Shovel Repair recipe for "Takish Delight: D.I.R.T.Y. Deeds" and "D.I.R.T.Y. Jobs The Right Tools" will now require five astral coal instead of ten.
- The currency reward for Anchorage tradeskill missions has increased from ten Anchorage chits per mission to twenty.
0 Replies | 182 Views
| [Live] Update Notes - August 22, 2023
Aug 21, 2023 - 7:50 PM - by Offical Forums
- The ward applied by Unbreakable is now a maintained effect.
- The ward applied by Sacrificial Barrier is now a maintained effect.
- The ward applied by Enhance: Lay on Hands is now a maintained effect.
- The stats for Crafter's Toolbelt have been increased.
- Items from Echoes of Faydwer content that were found to be missing orange adornments slots have had them added.
- The following PvP items have had orange adornment slots added.
- Desert Slayer's Earring
- Desert Slayer's Cloak
- Desert Slayer's Girdle
- Desert Slayer's Bracelet
- Desert Slayer's Medallion
- Desert Slayer's Signet
- Sky Slayer's Earring
- Sky Slayer's Cloak
- Sky Slayer's Girdle
- Sky Slayer's Bracelet
- Sky Slayer's Medallion
- Sky Slayer's Signet
- PvP items
- Desert Slayer's Signet: Removed DPS and Flurry and added Ability Modifier and Reuse Speed.
- Desert Slayer's Medallion: Removed Strikethrough and Weapon Damage and added Ability Modifier mod and Multi Attack.
- Sky Slayer's Signet: Removed DPS and Flurry and added Ability Modifier and Reuse Speed added.
- Sky Slayer's Medallion: Removed Strikethrough and Weapon Damage and added Ability Modifier and Multi Attack.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent you from entering the scaled version of Awuidor: Trench of Terrors while mentored.
- Awuidor: Trench of Terrors
- Ill-Seen Influence, cast by Sentinels of the Deep, will inflict less damage over time.
- The monthly (10 pack) Heritage Crates Daybreak Cash claim may now be redeemed for Ring of Scale Heritage Crates.
- Buried Takish'Hiz: Empire of Antiquity [Contested] - A weekly mission has been added for defeating [Heroic III] encounters, and rewards a choice of one Unburied Booty collection piece.
- Zarrakon - Echoes of Faydwer PvP writs will no longer send you into Mistmoore Castle, they will now send you into Loping Plains.
- Zarrakon - Echoes of Faydwer PvP writs will now require PvP kills to only be within Loping Plains.
- Zarrakon - Echoes of Faydwer PvP writs will now require 6 PvP kills instead of 10.
PLAYER VS PLAYER
- The Heritage Hunt [Daily] adventure will now reward a D'Morte Vampire Heritage Crate.
- Characters below level 70 will be granted a level 70 boost item on the Zarrakon server.
- In Honor of Restoration - Deletion of the quest now removes associated inventory items.
- In Honor of Restoration quest item: Tome of Aardman - Item can now be destroyed.
- In Honor of Restoration quest item: Grom clay - Item can now be destroyed.
- In Honor of Restoration quest item: Hearts of Gaodon - Item can now be destroyed.
- Cold Heat - All of the idols in The Deep Forge can now be touched when the quest calls for it.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- The recipe for Vampire Bats (Grandmaster) can now be found in Mage Grandmaster Recipes Volume II.
- Kael Drakkel: The recipe for Enhanced Leather Sebilis Aggressive Bracers has been added to the appropriate recipe scroll.
- Zarrakon: The following named encounters in Loping Plains now have a chance to drop a Sanguine Seal of Discord.
- The Carakiller
- Yoharneth the Bloated
- Chog the Drooler
- Borpulisis, Son of Mordiggian
- Zarrakon: Zieran The Hunter, Seeress Miritha and Ormanthus The Beast werewolves now have a chance to drop Sanguine Seals of Discord.
0 Replies | 348 Views
| [Live] Update Notes - August 8, 2023
Aug 07, 2023 - 7:14 PM - by Offical Forums
- The solufugid collection in Takish Badlands now is properly spelled as solifugid. We apologize to solifuges everywhere for misrepresenting their creepy, crawly selves.
- Fear and Loathing: Charm adornment will now work through The Shadow Odyssey expansion.
- Poisoned Seeds of the Tender will no longer function in PvP combat.
- Updated several familiars to be classified as flying for appearance familiar compatibility.
- The Sunbrite Clothwork Pegasus will now function as a flying mount appearance.
- Kingdom of Sky mission rewards are now available on the Priest of Discord during Echoes of Faydwer for Sanguine Seal of Discord tokens.
- Zarrakon PvP token rewards from daily missions and weekly missions have been reduce by half.
- Zarrakon Daily PvP writs are now available every 60 minutes. Weekly missions have not changed.
- Increased mage mitigation in PvP combat by 15%.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Recipes for Bash II (Grandmaster) and Overpower II (Grandmaster) have been moved to Fighter Grandmaster Recipes Volume I to match the level of the combat arts. The recipes have also been changed to use tier 1 ingredients instead of tier 2 ingredients.
- Tradeskill quest recipe for Bloom Experiments will now return the Elddar Blooms if the player fails the combine.
- Tradeskill quest recipe for Plaster Cast will now return the Elddar Soil if the player fails the combine.
- Tradeskill repeatable quest "Continued Fuel for the Fire" will now grant 2 mysterious blue coins upon completion instead of a single coin.
- Entering The Protector's Realm and The Execution Throne Room will now pull everyone in the raid who are in the adjacent zones.
- Buried Takish'Hiz: Empire of Antiquity [Contested]
- Heroic bosses will now correctly heal themselves and dispel hostile effects when inflicting deathblows against players as has been denoted by their Mortal Coil buff.
- Sultan's Mahallah: Daggers Drawn [Raid]
- Corrected an issue with the "Poacher Paol the Persistent" encounter where the peafowls' wounds were not properly decreased upon Astra being defeated.
- Great Divide
- Ruffin will spawn more consistently on the Icy Fingers.
- Loping Plains
- Certain werewolves have been spotted running around the Loping Plains with some new PvP drops on the Zarrakon Server.
0 Replies | 431 Views
New & Updated