For the better part of about a year I have updated Fetish Core UI. I hope this is ok with lordebon where ever you are.
This is the FULL and complete UI.
There are too many updates/fixes to list here. But here are some notable things I have done.
New Guild Window
- I have made it so the top portion of the window where Guild name, members is etc, persistant no matter what tab you are on. I have attached a pic of it. If you do not want to use this, I saved the fetish guild window to the optional variants folder.
New Tradeskill Window
- This is Neverquest Dual Panel by Brushfire. Original here:
Some things about it.
- Shows only the upper 45% of the durability bar.
- Makes imminent failure more noticeable.
- Slimmed the number of product icons from 4 to 2.
If you do not want to use it, I have saved the fetish tradeskill window to optional variants folder.
- Fixed the window so it displays stats on 1 line, and removed dead stats. Window is bigger as a result.
- This is Zonx old Persona window. I have NOT
included it as default. It is in the optional variants folder. There are 2 versions, 1 for pet classes, 1 for all other.
If are a pet class use the "For Pet classes version
". Do not use if you have a construct, use "For all others
The reason for it not being included in default as well as the two versions is because I can not figure something out and some tabs will not display right. So I had to use a work-a-round. It's the best I could do.
Some features of the Zonx Persona window.
- Can be compact showing only bags and weapons.
- Clickable USE button when you hover over your equipment. You will have to click on [u] twice to use item.
I don't play EQ2 as much anymore, but will try to keep this updated until lordebon returns.
09/12/2023 (1.1) Updates:
Guild (eq2ui_mainhud_guild) - Added new event icons.
Market/Broker (eq2ui_inventory_market) - Added List All / Unlist All buttons.