EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > XML Modification Help & Info

Unread 02-03-2006, 02:12 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Neriak
Default eq2ui_mainhud_memorized.xml

im trying to mod this window a bit but my problem is i cant find it when i open my ui in uibiulder. i think it has to be there somewhere becasue i have eq2ui_mainhud_memorized.xml in my ui folder but cant find it anywhere. i have even done a search for it with the find command to no avail. i did download a ui that does use this window and still couldnt find it in uibuilder. does this show up in uibuilder? and if i have to do something to get it to show up could someone help me
well thanks in advance
Chop
Unread 02-03-2006, 02:20 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone

Launch UIBuilder. From the file menu, choose open and find your way to the UI folder. Inside that folder, open the eq2ui.xml file. Once UIBuild loads the UI, you will have two windows. In the right window is a bunch of tabs across the top. Select the MainHud tab. Once that's selected, go to the window on the left. Find MainHud(should be highlighted) and expand it. It is inside there that you will find the file you are looking for.

One more thing. The window may be invisible. If so, there's a button further down on the left side, right above the properties window. It looks like an eye. Click on it to make the window visible(only if you can't see it to begin with).

Hope that helps.
Unread 02-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Being the file name starts with an m it is kind of far down the list, so you may have to bring it to the top inorder to see the entire window.
Unread 02-03-2006, 03:01 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost

While the file exists, when I opened eq2ui_mainhud.xml, it appears that the eq2ui_mainhud_memorized.xml is not in the list of includes. That's probably why you can't see it. It's not there. Unless my eq2ui_mainhud.xml is broken.
'Tetht the printhiple, tetht the printhiple,' muttered Igor. 'Thorry, thur, but Igorth do not "tetht the printhiple". Thtrap it to the bench and put a good thick bolt of lightning through it, thatth our motto. Thatth how you tetht thomething.'
Unread 02-03-2006, 03:08 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Neriak

ahh ok that helped out mother it want an include in the mainhud xml file. thanks for pointing me in the right direction

Chop

Last edited by chop : 02-03-2006 at 03:13 PM.