EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Chit-Chat

Unread 10-16-2005, 06:52 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default PiP -- Possible?

I was driving home from the mall earlier and I was thinking about the downtime when my guild is raiding. Waiting on people to get there, forming up groups, etc. etc.

I was thinking how everyone is always watching TV or somthing on another monitor during allot of this downtime.

Well on to my question.. Do you guys think it would be possible to create a picture in picture sort of thing where you could have Windows Media Player window or somthing as a window in the game and you could be watching a movie or DVD or whatever while you're playing EQ2?

I know the combat stats program has an ingame UI peice thing that overlaps the actual EQ2 UI. The EQ2 UI has to be in window'd mode for this to work, But it's still an idea. Does anyone have any comments on this?

Awright well, That's all for my wayward mind right now. Thanks for your time! (=
Unread 10-16-2005, 07:01 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Toxxulia

You play EQ2 in windowed mode and tell Windows Media Player to remain Always On Top. Open up Media Player, goto OPTIONS and under the Player tab, there is an option to check
"Keep the Player on top of other windows"

Then you have your PiP.