EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 09-19-2011, 09:12 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Angry too noob for this

ok. how do i uninstall the interface. im lost. cant find anything. the windows wont let me move them around. my start button just vanished. this was a complete waist of my time and i want it gone from my game. i was better off just using it the way it was.
Unread 09-19-2011, 01:21 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Which interface? If it is profitui ... right click your xp bar and choose minimize to see the start button.

Silat
Unread 09-19-2011, 06:21 PM
A Griffon

Server: Permafrost

Delete the eq2.ini file you set up would be the quickest/easiest way to reset to the default UI (if you used one of the various UIs here that set up that file for you and you don't know where it is, it is in your base EQ2 directory).

"Certainty of death! Small chance of success! What are we waiting for?!"

Unread 09-19-2011, 11:40 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

i think its drumUI i think i could live with it if i could just locate the blasted start button lol. i've played with it off and on. some of the features i like. is their maybe a different ui i should be using?
Unread 09-19-2011, 11:53 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

The start button has been replaced with the stat bar, which has a "MENU" button on it. It used to open the legacy EQ2 menu, but now opens the DrumsUI menu instead. (This menu has the EQ2 Start Menu button in it)
Since you can bind the start menu to a keyboard key via the in-game options, the drumsUI menu has taken over as the default view.

To revert to default UI, you can just delete your eq2.ini file inside your EverQuest II folder.
Unread 09-20-2011, 01:43 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

thanx. i think i may have gotten a bad download. when i clicked on the bar all it would do was bring up opitons to unlock the bar and such. i also couldnt type in chat window. idk. i deleted it untill i learn more about all this. i guess i just jumped in too fast. i apriciate all the help. and apologize if my noob questions tick anyone off lol.