EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 03-08-2010, 02:33 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Profit ui/ Jumbled up PLEASE HELP

Okay so Ive been using profit ui for years now and have never had a problem, an last weekend I went out an bought a NEW video card(ATI Radeon HD5750) and Monitor (Samsung 23in 1920x1080 pixles LED XL2370) Prior to this I was just using a basic 21inch LCD Dell monitor and Nivida Video card that came with my PC.

I install the new Monitor and Video card Drivers log into EQ an the top & Bottom stat bars are jumbled up an the window settings option (right click window settings) also the on the clock the last digits or the Norrath/Earth time are cut off.

I have tried everything from resizing the widows in profit(unlocking an dragging), changing resolution of desktop and in game of every resolution size, deleting profit ui an re installing, deleting monitor an video card drivers an re installing. I cant think of anything else.

Attached is a screenshot of how things it looks no matter what I try.
Can someone please help me I have been using profit ui forever an never had this problem??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000016.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	272.5 KB
ID:	7186  
Unread 03-08-2010, 01:35 PM
A Griffawn

Server: Runnyeye

That doesn't really look like a UI problem to me. You could confirm it by reverting to Default and check.
Unread 03-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

I've seen that happen when significantly changing resolution.

The simplest way of fixing it may be just to back up your old uisettings.xml file and rebuild your on-screen UI arrangement. Fiddling with the resolution may eventually get it to work, but no guarantees.
Unread 03-08-2010, 02:13 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Mistmoore

For starters open the display options in EQ2, click on the full screen box to enable it then set the resolution in the pull down menu to 1920 x 1080, click off the full screen box and accept the settings. Now you can adjust the UI windows to fit your new resolution.