EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 09-11-2008, 03:51 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Jester's Cap Group Window (ProfitUI)

x) the jesters buttons should be rather big to be easily hit - the current quickraidbuttons are not very convenient

x) a tell should be sent to the person being capped - ideally the message would be configureable, and there should be placeholders for other channels, such as raid, group, custom, etc.

x) when someone was capped, the icon should change to red to show that the person is currently immune to jc.

x) when the immunity is gone, the icon should change back to green.

x) when jc is not currently up, the icon should show the recast overlay similiar to the hotbars.

cheers,
maazen

edit:
i started to fiddle with the groupwindow xml and as a start i want to replace the group cure buttons, which wont do anything for a troub anyways, with one larger jesters button! i am using the horizontal compact style for now.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	j1.png
Views:	451
Size:	158.7 KB
ID:	6537  Click image for larger version

Name:	j2.png
Views:	416
Size:	156.4 KB
ID:	6538  

Last edited by maazen : 09-11-2008 at 07:21 AM.
Unread 09-11-2008, 07:56 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

what i changed so far:

Code:
<Page Location="18,35" Name="GroupMember0CureEffects" ScrollExtent="64,24" Size="64,24" Visible="false">
        <Button Name="CureEffect1" NormalTextColor="#FFFFFF" OnPress="SpellForMyLevel=&quot;&quot;
useabilityonplayer Target=Parent.Parent.GroupMember1.MemberInfoPage.Name.Text SpellForMyLevel
tell Target=Parent.Parent.GroupMember1.MemberInfoPage.Name.Text &quot;Jester&apos;s for you&quot;" Opacity="0.000" ScrollExtent="12,12" Size="24,24" Style="/ProfitUI_Styles.invisible" Tooltip="Jesters" />
the tell works, but i always get "spell no longer available" on the spell (jesters)