EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 08-05-2008, 03:28 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unrest
Default Harvesting Skill Mini-Window

It would be nice to see a small window that simply lists your current harvesting abilities' skill levels.

As I level up alts (2-boxed) it would be nice to see just that information in a small window (Gathering, Mining, Foresting, Trapping, Fishing) so I know when I can move to the next tier

Just a pain to hit P, navigate to the skills tab, tradeskilling etc, and that windows is too large to keep up 100% of the time.

Thanks in advance!

agressiv
Unread 08-05-2008, 04:25 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Unfortunately that's not possible.
Unread 09-09-2008, 02:55 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Splitpaw
Smile Harvesting skills.

Hello Agressiv, If you want to know your levels in each of the harvesting. If you press the P key on your keyboard. you will find your levels of each ingredents in your profile (Taskskills)
Let us say that one of your characters begins harvesting on the initial Isle, and he/she is harvesting there, you are at Tier 1. Once you get to the cities, the villages are also at Tier 1 for harvesting.
Once you have reached Adventurer lvl 10, then you go to next Tier 2, your harvesting levels must be above lvl 35/40, and if not, when you try to harvest any ingredient, you will get reply in your chat window "You do not have the skill". The next Tier 3 your harvesting lvls should be 95/100.
If you keep your eye on the chat window, you will see the increase.
Your profile (key P) shows all your harvesting items.

I don't have exacted numbers which takes you, to be able to harvest in the next Tier.

Hope is what info you require?

Last edited by jedie : 09-09-2008 at 02:58 PM. Reason: needed to add two words at the end of a sentance.