EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 02-10-2010, 09:39 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown
Default My heads gonna explode custom UIs > me

Can you smart people help a humble not techy brained dork such as myself please.

I recently had to reinstalled EQ2. Since then EQ2 map isn't working, and aside from that I tried to install profit UI.

Nothing happens, as in zilch. My efforts aren't even dignified with an error.. just evil software silence.

I've followed the directions respectively for each addon to the letter, checked, rechecked, and checked again.

Still nothing,

I followed the EQ2 map options and located my EQ2 directory, changed it, and still nothing.

The only difference between my current and prior install was I launched from my games menu before, and now Im forced to use station launcher.

I run windows vista in administrative mode and .. I don't know what else to tell you at this point. Like I said, I'm even getting error messages, just nothing.

Your help is extremely appreciated as EQ2 maps has become integral to my fun factor, without it I just run around psuedo lost and annoyed.

p,s, I'm not too concerned about profitUI, really.
Unread 02-10-2010, 09:59 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Make sure you're installing to the right place. The station launcher tends to install somewhere else, not in Program Files.