EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 07-21-2008, 09:14 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default HUD Request

Hello all

I once found a beta HUD from this site, that I cannot find anymore (I have searched to no avail), really liked it, was wondering if anyone may be interested in making a eq2 version of this:

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/details/3784/

or (if i am just being daft and not searching for the right thing) be able to point me in the direction of the one I cant find any more!

Thanks
Unread 07-21-2008, 09:24 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=7638
Unread 07-21-2008, 09:38 AM
A Brown Bear

thanks! when I searched for hud and testhud it never appeared for me for some reason!
Unread 07-21-2008, 09:51 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

I'm just remembering that drago had uploaded his version of it to the download section as well:

http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=4756
Unread 07-23-2008, 11:07 AM
A Brown Bear

guys - thought would post here before pestering Drago with it

ok - I have installed the mod (still think its great by the way) and I then had a look in the uibuilder as was feeling brave (total noob here) to see about textures for the bars.
when i looked at the asssigned shapes for the colored bars, it would seem that there were already a few choices, to which I thought great! i proceeded to edit the xml data - specifically i clicked on the picture file which brought up a graphical display, moved the selection window to cover the (same shape) texture I wanted and saved everything.

this did not go so well when i replaced the file in my eq2 ui folder, came up but with bits missing! replaced original xml file and all was peachy again

ok - any help or pointers in what I have done that is so obviously wrong would be much appreciated!!

Penguin
Unread 07-24-2008, 01:44 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Sounds correct, but maybe the .dds file is not set up to use the other shapes (the alpha channel may not be configured for those).