EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 05-29-2006, 07:41 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Question Strange Screen size UI

I am looking for a UI for a screen resolution of 1280x800. I have a wide screen laptop that i play EQ2 on when i am not at home or when I am away from my desktop. Can anyone help?
Unread 05-30-2006, 09:13 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

I'd wager that most every UI should work fine on that resolution, you might just have to rearrange/resize some vertical windows.
Unread 05-30-2006, 08:10 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Question

Well I had Proffit UI on my laptop and most of the stuff was fine. The XP numbers and some of the text in the windows was messed up. I tried resizing but did not have much succe.
Unread 05-31-2006, 01:04 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

These font issues are haunting me. They don't seem to be related to the resolution but rather seem to depend on GFX card model/driver (and a sloppily programmed EQ2 engine).

The latest version of ProfitUI has a new XP font because of this which should work fine for everyone. Did you try that one (download link in my sig)? I've had further reports on issues with the top xp bar, which I will address soon. If you have other problems with the latest version please head over to our help & support thread (link in sig as well) and best provide a screenshot.