EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 03-28-2005, 12:33 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default target windows for Tyejae..

Ok, first off, let me say that i am using the Tyejae Steel bottom by Perdition - V8 (1280*1024) .. and I'm loving it. The layout and all is just great, but I was wondering if there is anyway that someone can walk me through, or posably even add a line of code to the XML for the target window to add somewhere in that same window a little SOLO, GROUP, HERO, etc.. to determain the mob lvl.

The only way I know how to see this in this mob is to hover over the top of the target window, and it will tell me if it's ment for indivisual (solo) .. or for a group of 2-3 (group), etc.. but there is a buntch of other info in that hover over I dont care to see, and it just fills up my screen and all.. could really use an easy way to see this.

If this isnt posable, anyone able to tell me how to make a simple XML that will display the CON rating of the mob, and I'll hotkey it, and use the /show_window command to make it pop up when I want to see it. This is a 2ndly option, but posably even a better one sence the full UI gets updated, and i would have to add/change code, where if i had a simple seperate box UI that I could manualy load, then I could play it whereever I wish and all. Please help me out..thx.

Last edited by Temil : 03-28-2005 at 01:23 AM.
Unread 03-28-2005, 08:58 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Strange that infomation is on display in the target and implied target windows in that mod, In my "addons" for it I just respaced stuff in the implied window to enable it to show the full name EG "corpse of a rotstuffed scarecrow" was getting cut off but I guess your using the original one's that came with the UI.... In name a chatbuble options set the view to "detailed" maybe that is just what the problem is.