Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Site Forums > EQ2Interface News

Unread 07-13-2006, 01:27 PM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Default Live Update 25

Live Update 25 brings some major changes to the inventory xml. A version number of 2.0 has been set in the xml so interface authors are required to update their inventory xml before it will work again.

For those of you that don’t know how to update your inventory xml please be patient and hopefully your custom inventory window will be updated in a couple days. In the mean time most of you should be able to delete the eq2ui_inventory_inventory.xml in your custom interface folder to regain access to your inventory. If you still have trouble you can disable your interface by either deleting/renaming the custom ui folder or deleting/renaming the eq2.ini file you made to install it.

Interface authors can see a compare of all the xml files in this thread. I encourage authors to discuss and help each other in fixing their inventory windows. If you are not a interface author I please ask that you do not post in the above linked thread.

LU25 Headlines:
  • Sell more of your consigned products with new vendor containers!
  • Tailors can weave clothing at the height of fashion with new tinted outfits!
  • Find a Master I enemy scroll on a PvP server? Get it transcribed!
  • Acquire new level 20-39 PvP rewards for your efforts!
Full Patch Notes

Last edited by Dolby : 07-13-2006 at 01:56 PM.