Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 11-19-2005, 04:29 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by xione
hiyas profit. i want to be able to move my hotbars. i dont likethem on the i like my chat box there and spells beside them any way you can fix the ui to where you can move the hotbars. i can resize them but not move them. great ui btw
Hmm, never had a problem moving them - unlock and drag the right hand side, or easier still empty a slot and drag from there.
Unread 11-19-2005, 05:46 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Antonia Bayle

Heeeeey Profit. Have you seen the posts regarding a lack of an auto attack indicator?
Unread 11-20-2005, 03:13 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Compass

grabbed the new store file from 1.8 and my market board works again. but even with the new compass file from 1.8 my compass is still 90 degrees off. is there another ui file I'd need to fix the compass heading?
Unread 11-20-2005, 03:23 PM
A Griffon

Why not use all the files?

You will need the image file for the compass to be fixed.
Unread 11-20-2005, 03:23 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekzel
Heeeeey Profit. Have you seen the posts regarding a lack of an auto attack indicator?
Yeah, working out where to put it.
Unread 11-20-2005, 04:56 PM
A Grove Wisp

OK, this is an odd one. I started with a fresh copy of 1.8c in a fresh directory (I haven't used Profit since LU13, nice to see all the updates) and fresh _uisettings.ini files. I moved my Inv bags and Bank bags where I prefer all of them. Here's my problem:

Bank bag #6 (2nd row, 2nd column) loads on bag 8s coordinates. So does bag 8. At first I thought it was just not remembering #6 and was going to some default position. I've seen this happen with other UIs sometimes forgetting a bag, so I rearranged 7 and 8 out of 6's way and would have settled for that. But when I camped out and in, guess what, 6 was now in 8's new position! So it's not that 6 is stuck in one place, it's just that when the ui is loading, it must be loading bag 8's position in for both 6 and 8.
Unread 11-20-2005, 05:13 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

loveing this UI .... just got 2 problems

1) is my xp% meter is still truncated .. i can see the intergers and the second decimal but nothing else.

2) this is more of a request . maybe add in a full size bag option. I do a lot of tradeskills and at the current bag size its hard for me to sort out contents. Yea i know im blind

Great work though man
Unread 11-20-2005, 06:35 PM
A Griffon

Server: Butcherblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgnbite1007

1) is my xp% meter is still truncated .. i can see the intergers and the second decimal but nothing else.

2) this is more of a request . maybe add in a full size bag option. I do a lot of tradeskills and at the current bag size its hard for me to sort out contents. Yea i know im blind

Great work though man
Regarding your second request, you can download another bag mod (go to download section, interface pieces, bags) that is 100% and most have decent features like no dead space or title bars.
Unread 11-20-2005, 09:49 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

aye been there done that but would be nice to have in the update instead of haveing to go get one after sony breaks something
Unread 11-21-2005, 03:23 AM
A Dragoon Sith

Quote:
You might need to install the Fonts also into the Windows Fonts Folder. That might cause this Problem.
Unread 11-21-2005, 06:16 AM
A Griffon

Quote:

Turn OFF font smoothing, Turn OFF small fonts.

This is the way I designed the UI - before those options were available.
Unread 11-21-2005, 02:46 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Lucan DLere

My menu bar disappeared...I can click on EQ2 button, but there is no menue available....I can still select different options, but I dont see them. This is got to be an easy fix.....help

Last edited by eq2syn : 11-21-2005 at 02:49 PM.
Unread 11-21-2005, 04:29 PM
A Coastal Crab

I really like the player screen for this UI. I tried to pull parts of the complete UI to use with fetish because the fetish player screen is kinda dull when compared to profit. any idea on what files i need to copy from profit to my fetish directory to use the profit player window? or is there a link somewhere that i've missed that has it already? i tried to do it myself and was doing more harm then good. thanks in advance.
Unread 11-22-2005, 02:22 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default font trouble

hey profit,

still wondering if there is any way to adjust the font sizes on your ui. Thanks for you help.

ethean
Unread 11-22-2005, 02:48 PM
A Griffon

Server: Splitpaw

Hi there..

Been using this UI since day 1 of realese, and I've come over 2 problems with this new update you have..

1. My Maintained spells window, the icons dissapear suddently, still have the window, and new spells come in there, but my consentration spells and horse is gone.. Its not always, and sometime a quick relog fix it, but now its been gone for 2 irl days, and as long as I dont die, I have no chance of changing the spells I use my consentration for, can you plz fix this

2. I no longer have acces to my store, I cant see what I keep in my vault, and I dont have the chance to remove items from my vault anymore.

Other than that..

LOVE the update Mate, best UI out there for sure..
Unread 11-22-2005, 04:41 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Hi,

very nice UI but i have a problem, i cannot chat anymore dont know what happend but when i press ENTER noting happens and i dont see the cursor in the chat windows.... i have checked everything Button Settings etc..... but i still cannot chat !? somebody had that problem too ??
Unread 11-22-2005, 06:02 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Chat

Is the chat window set to show frame and titlebar?
Unread 11-23-2005, 03:17 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethean
hey profit,

still wondering if there is any way to adjust the font sizes on your ui. Thanks for you help.

ethean
No. Sorry was design for 1280 with those fonts - you would have to edit the UI youself.
Unread 11-23-2005, 03:18 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dechau
Hi there..

Been using this UI since day 1 of realese, and I've come over 2 problems with this new update you have..

1. My Maintained spells window, the icons dissapear suddently, still have the window, and new spells come in there, but my consentration spells and horse is gone.. Its not always, and sometime a quick relog fix it, but now its been gone for 2 irl days, and as long as I dont die, I have no chance of changing the spells I use my consentration for, can you plz fix this

2. I no longer have acces to my store, I cant see what I keep in my vault, and I dont have the chance to remove items from my vault anymore.

Other than that..

LOVE the update Mate, best UI out there for sure..
1. Try using your mousewheel -this scrolls the window around internally.
2. Sounds to me you are not on the latest version 1.8 had a problem, which was fixed in a, b and c.
Unread 11-23-2005, 03:19 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canedor
Hi,

very nice UI but i have a problem, i cannot chat anymore dont know what happend but when i press ENTER noting happens and i dont see the cursor in the chat windows.... i have checked everything Button Settings etc..... but i still cannot chat !? somebody had that problem too ??

You need frame and titlebar set on in the window settings of the chat window.
Unread 11-23-2005, 03:20 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eq2syn
My menu bar disappeared...I can click on EQ2 button, but there is no menue available....I can still select different options, but I dont see them. This is got to be an easy fix.....help

ALT+' or ALT+~ (depending on local I think)

Eitherway, you can see/change the key in the options.
Unread 11-23-2005, 04:13 AM
A Brown Bear

Hi there,

i got 2 minor but annoying problems. First of all, i got 1.8c freshly installed for testing.

1. I am having problems typing capitalized letters or others like "/" for example. EQ just wont notice that im holding shift while pressing 7. What is really strange is that after a few times hitting 7 while holding shift it will finally work. Also there is just nothing in the chat like several 7s that i would expect if my shift key was broken. Its not only 7 it also happens when i try to type a "?" ( german keyboard layout ). I cant really tell when it started at all. i noticed it but never really worried about it because my keyboard had some problems with other keys as well. Now that i finally bought a new one, and still having the same problems, i thought id ask you for help Btw its only in EQ that way, works all fine in windows. I was about to test it with default ui but i was curious to know if anyone else got the same problem.

2. Regarding quest journal. When i inspect a collectible that ive allready read in theres that tiny little windows in the upper right corner that tells me that no other collection needs that thing. I used to click inside that window to clear that message. Now there are all collections vanished when it says that no other collection needs that item and i cant click inside that window to remove that item and restore the default view. Any ideas? Tried to resize window without any luck.

Slurp
60 Brigant
Dunkle Garde
Valor
Unread 11-23-2005, 06:04 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karkoris
2. Regarding quest journal. When i inspect a collectible that ive allready read in theres that tiny little windows in the upper right corner that tells me that no other collection needs that thing. I used to click inside that window to clear that message. Now there are all collections vanished when it says that no other collection needs that item and i cant click inside that window to remove that item and restore the default view. Any ideas? Tried to resize window without any luck.
Can't help you with the keyboard issues sorry.

yeah, that has been fixed - see attached.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_journals_quest.xml (44.5 KB, 277 views)
Unread 11-23-2005, 06:50 AM
A Grove Wisp

I see you were on a roll answering questions this morning any ideas about this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraenhawk
OK, this is an odd one. I started with a fresh copy of 1.8c in a fresh directory (I haven't used Profit since LU13, nice to see all the updates) and fresh _uisettings.ini files. I moved my Inv bags and Bank bags where I prefer all of them. Here's my problem:

Bank bag #6 (2nd row, 2nd column) loads on bag 8s coordinates. So does bag 8. At first I thought it was just not remembering #6 and was going to some default position. I've seen this happen with other UIs sometimes forgetting a bag, so I rearranged 7 and 8 out of 6's way and would have settled for that. But when I camped out and in, guess what, 6 was now in 8's new position! So it's not that 6 is stuck in one place, it's just that when the ui is loading, it must be loading bag 8's position in for both 6 and 8.
Unread 11-23-2005, 09:13 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraenhawk
I see you were on a roll answering questions this morning any ideas about this one?
Sorry, I have no answer to this.

My bags are always in the same place I think...