Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > eXtremeUI

Unread 12-12-2007, 12:39 PM
A Grassland Beetle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin View Post
All this can be assigned in the henchman.xml file. The documentation for henchman can be found in my FAQ titled Configureing henchman.xml to distribute with your UI

Here is an example of the henchman.xml file for your maintained example.

Code:
<MyMod>
 <option filename="eq2UI_mainhud_maintained.xml" uipath="ui\%customui%\" description="Maintained spell window options">
  <file filename="26 pixel size\eq2ui_mainhud_maintained.xml" uipath="ui\%customui%\" description="Maintained spell window with 26 pixel icons"/>
  <file filename="30 pixel size\eq2ui_mainhud_maintained.xml" uipath="ui\%customui%\" description="Maintained spell window with 30 pixel icons"/>
  <file filename="34 pixel size\eq2ui_mainhud_maintained.xml" default="true" uipath="ui\%customui%\" description="Maintained spell window with 34 pixel icons"/>
 </option>
</MyMod>
What that does is puts all 3 maintained files under the file eq2ui_mainhud_maintained.xml with the 34 pixel one being the one that is selected by default. The user can expaned the eq2ui_mainhud_maintained.xml file listing to see what options that can choose from.

Hope that is clear, as I am not the best at giving written instructions lol.
um... okay, I admit to being completely dense when it comes to many, many aspects of .xml coding. But I can't even find this henchmen.xml file you mention. The only .xml files which include the word henchman that I can find anywhere on my computer are eq2ui_henchman_C2CPlayer.xml and eq2ui_henchman_QuickSwitch.xml

Given the info in the FAQ, I'm guessing that the henchman.xml file works rather like the mainhud, journals, or custom.xml files. In which case, while it generally falls upon the UI mod creator to give a version of the .xml file which includes the proper coding, UI mod users can customize it as needed to include the proper coding for multiple mods? Or is this something that has to be in the .zip file, not in the custom UI folder, so if the henchman.xml file is never added to a mod I use but am having trouble with, I will never be able to use that mod with henchman?

I think I understand the coding you gave, but let me double-check that too. For my custom tradeskill UI then, with folders "Just Press Enter" and "No Default Buttons" which each contain a version of the eq2ui_tradeskills.xml file, my henchman.xml folder would have the following code:

Code:
<Root>
 <option filename="eq2UI_tradeskills.xml" uipath="ui\%customui%\" description="Compact Tradeskill Window options">
  <file filename="Just Press Enter\eq2ui_tradeskills.xml" uipath="ui\%customui%\" description="compact tradeskill window with just-press-enter function"/>
  <file filename="No Default Buttons\eq2ui_tradeskills.xml" default="true" uipath="ui\%customui%\" description="compact tradeskill window with normal ts-window function"/>
 </option>
</Root>
This would set it so the no-default-buttons version was the one to install if the user didn't specify differently, but whichever one the user chose would install in the correct folder. Have I got it?

Unread 12-12-2007, 02:17 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodrelhai View Post
um... okay, I admit to being completely dense when it comes to many, many aspects of .xml coding. But I can't even find this henchmen.xml file you mention. The only .xml files which include the word henchman that I can find anywhere on my computer are eq2ui_henchman_C2CPlayer.xml and eq2ui_henchman_QuickSwitch.xml
EQ2 Henchman will never extract the file henchman.xml to the users hard drive. That is why you can not find that file. henchman.xml is merely a file used to tell EQ2 Henchman where to un-zip all the files in the zip.

Quote:
Given the info in the FAQ, I'm guessing that the henchman.xml file works rather like the mainhud, journals, or custom.xml files. In which case, while it generally falls upon the UI mod creator to give a version of the .xml file which includes the proper coding, UI mod users can customize it as needed to include the proper coding for multiple mods? Or is this something that has to be in the .zip file, not in the custom UI folder, so if the henchman.xml file is never added to a mod I use but am having trouble with, I will never be able to use that mod with henchman?
Look at the henchman.xml file as a install config file for your UI mod. You include it in the zip so EQ2 henchman knows exactly what you want to do with each file in the zip.

You can use henchman.xml to tell EQ2 Henchman to unzip every file in to a designated directory or you can use henchman.xml to tell EQ2 Henchman what to do with ever file in the zip. If EQ2 Henchman does not find the file henchman.xml in the root of the zip it will guess at where it should unzip the files of the zip. Sometime it guesses wrong With the many ways people zip up mods there isn't a sure fire way to know unless the author includes the henchman.xml file.

Quote:
I think I understand the coding you gave, but let me double-check that too. For my custom tradeskill UI then, with folders "Just Press Enter" and "No Default Buttons" which each contain a version of the eq2ui_tradeskills.xml file, my henchman.xml folder would have the following code:

Code:
<Root>
 <option filename="eq2UI_tradeskills.xml" uipath="ui\%customui%\" description="Compact Tradeskill Window options">
  <file filename="Just Press Enter\eq2ui_tradeskills.xml" uipath="ui\%customui%\" description="compact tradeskill window with just-press-enter function"/>
  <file filename="No Default Buttons\eq2ui_tradeskills.xml" default="true" uipath="ui\%customui%\" description="compact tradeskill window with normal ts-window function"/>
 </option>
</Root>
This would set it so the no-default-buttons version was the one to install if the user didn't specify differently, but whichever one the user chose would install in the correct folder. Have I got it?

Yes your code is correct

Last edited by Landiin : 12-12-2007 at 02:27 PM.
Unread 12-12-2007, 07:45 PM
A Grassland Beetle

Okay, I get it, thanks!

Though... I have to say that, having gotten it, I personally think this is a bad idea. Since there's no way for the end-user to tell Henchman "This mod is non-standard, so here's how I want you to install it" they must either

a) still manually monitor/install updates to UI mods that are not Henchman-compatible (thereby saving them little to no effort), or
b) switch to a UI mod that is Henchman-compatible (and possibly be forced to choose between preferred UI options or ease of installation).

More than a quarter of the custom UI mods I use have this problem. As another quarter are UI mods that haven't been updated in over a year and are likely not to be updated - or to be dropped by me until/unless a LU breaks them - you can see how this limits its usefulness severely.

Another problem is that it places an extra .xml file in compatible UIs which may cause some confusion for UI-mod users who do not use Henchman. I know for myself, my first reaction when I see two UIs with different purposes include the same file (typically eq2ui_mainhud.xml or now eq2ui_custom.xml) is to compare-contrast the two versions and merge them into something that works. However, since the henchman.xml file is one that EQ2 itself will never glance twice at, this isn't a game-altering situation and so is easily ignorable.

Having said all that, I do see where this can be useful, even if the UI installation option isn't personally useful to me. So I will be updating my UI mod to include that henchman.xml.

One request: documentation please? As shown by my complete confusion earlier, it took a while to find something that said straight out "UI Modders - if you have a non-standard install for your mod, you must include a henchman.xml file in your .zip to instruct Henchmean where to install for it to work," - it wasn't even in the link you provided for the Henchman FAQ. And there was nothing about "UI Users - if you use UI mods that do not install normally and the .zip file does not include a henchman.xml file, it will most likely not work with Henchman." Maybe this is my own obtuseness, but as I don't think I'm the most obtuse person in the world all the time on all things, my guess is other users and UI modders will have similar confusion. A note at the window where users actually download this file might help? Plus... I could also use some instructions for how the C2C and QuickSwitch options are supposed to work please? Again, obtuse me, but I can't figure out the first thing of how they're actually supposed to work.

Last edited by Lodrelhai : 12-12-2007 at 07:52 PM. Reason: correcting information that I did eventually find, just took some digging.
Unread 12-14-2007, 01:53 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Okay, I get it, thanks!

Though... I have to say that, having gotten it, I personally think this is a bad idea. Since there's no way for the end-user to tell Henchman "This mod is non-standard, so here's how I want you to install it" they must either

a) still manually monitor/install updates to UI mods that are not Henchman-compatible (thereby saving them little to no effort), or
b) switch to a UI mod that is Henchman-compatible (and possibly be forced to choose between preferred UI options or ease of installation).

More than a quarter of the custom UI mods I use have this problem. As another quarter are UI mods that haven't been updated in over a year and are likely not to be updated - or to be dropped by me until/unless a LU breaks them - you can see how this limits its usefulness severely.

Another problem is that it places an extra .xml file in compatible UIs which may cause some confusion for UI-mod users who do not use Henchman. I know for myself, my first reaction when I see two UIs with different purposes include the same file (typically eq2ui_mainhud.xml or now eq2ui_custom.xml) is to compare-contrast the two versions and merge them into something that works. However, since the henchman.xml file is one that EQ2 itself will never glance twice at, this isn't a game-altering situation and so is easily ignorable.
I understand what you are saying and I am working on better detecting/guessing code.

Quote:
Having said all that, I do see where this can be useful, even if the UI installation option isn't personally useful to me. So I will be updating my UI mod to include that henchman.xml.

One request: documentation please? As shown by my complete confusion earlier, it took a while to find something that said straight out "UI Modders - if you have a non-standard install for your mod, you must include a henchman.xml file in your .zip to instruct Henchmean where to install for it to work," - it wasn't even in the link you provided for the Henchman FAQ. And there was nothing about "UI Users - if you use UI mods that do not install normally and the .zip file does not include a henchman.xml file, it will most likely not work with Henchman." Maybe this is my own obtuseness, but as I don't think I'm the most obtuse person in the world all the time on all things, my guess is other users and UI modders will have similar confusion. A note at the window where users actually download this file might help? Plus... I could also use some instructions for how the C2C and QuickSwitch options are supposed to work please? Again, obtuse me, but I can't figure out the first thing of how they're actually supposed to work.
Hopefully one day I’ll have time to set down and write out some documentation. I hate doing such things but it needs to be done. Maybe I can talk my wife into it lol.
Unread 12-15-2007, 08:47 PM
A Grassland Beetle

Good luck with the spousal faction for that!

And... you're probably going to hate me soon, but I had a couple problems. First, with the Henchman.xml file and my TS UI. I put the code I cleared with you above into a file named Henchman.xml (along with a ReadMe to tell people what it was), put it in the root folder of my zip, and updated my UI on this site. I then fired up Henchman to verify everything was working as intended. Here's what it comes up with:

Henchman.xml, in the root directory, will be installed in G:\Sony\EverQuest II\UI\maisui\Henchman.xml

eq2ui_tradeskills.xml, in the Just Press Enter subfolder, will be installed in G:\Sony\EverQuest II\UI\maisui\Just Press Enter\eq2ui_tradeskills.xml

eq2ui_tradeskills.xml, in the No Default Buttons subfolder, will be installed in G:\Sony\EverQuest II\UI\maisui\No Default Buttons\eq2ui_tradeskills.xml

Read Me CTS.txt, in the root directory, will be installed in G:\Sony\EverQuest II\UI\maisui\Read Me CTS.txt

I tried it, and sure enough, that's exactly where everything installed. Did I get something wrong with the Henchman.xml code after all?

Second problem - possibly more of an oddity, though. Started up EQ2 Henchman, logged on for interface updates, and got a message about integrity conflicts with UIs. I checked the Integrity Check Log, and the problem seems to be two UIs I have that use the same file names in subfolders - ie, both UIs have a subsection for writ info, for HQ info, etc, and the individual files for each of those have the same names. However, they're separated by a couple levels of subfolders in each case, so their should be no conflict. I've attatched a copy of the log so you can see the specifics.

The really odd part about this is that neither of these UIs have been updated since I installed Henchman, but this is the first time I've gotten this message. Is this going to prevent these UIs from updating later, or cause other problems? Why is it reading these files as conflicting when they install in separate folders? I did double-check, and Henchman does intend to put these files in their correct folders. And why, after several days, did it suddenly decide these UIs conflict?

Any thoughts/suggestions? Sorry for all the hassle, and thanks for taking the time to explain!

Edit: Okay, NOW the log is attached.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Integrity Check Log.txt (11.1 KB, 332 views)

Last edited by Lodrelhai : 12-15-2007 at 10:06 PM.
Unread 12-16-2007, 06:55 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Good luck with the spousal faction for that!

And... you're probably going to hate me soon, but I had a couple problems. First, with the Henchman.xml file and my TS UI. I put the code I cleared with you above into a file named Henchman.xml (along with a ReadMe to tell people what it was), put it in the root folder of my zip, and updated my UI on this site. I then fired up Henchman to verify everything was working as intended. Here's what it comes up with:

Henchman.xml, in the root directory, will be installed in G:\Sony\EverQuest II\UI\maisui\Henchman.xml

eq2ui_tradeskills.xml, in the Just Press Enter subfolder, will be installed in G:\Sony\EverQuest II\UI\maisui\Just Press Enter\eq2ui_tradeskills.xml

eq2ui_tradeskills.xml, in the No Default Buttons subfolder, will be installed in G:\Sony\EverQuest II\UI\maisui\No Default Buttons\eq2ui_tradeskills.xml

Read Me CTS.txt, in the root directory, will be installed in G:\Sony\EverQuest II\UI\maisui\Read Me CTS.txt

I tried it, and sure enough, that's exactly where everything installed. Did I get something wrong with the Henchman.xml code after all?
No I'll never hate any one that finds bugs

No you didn't do any thing wrong. In build 8 the file henchman.xml is case sensitive so Henchman.xml didn't work. I corrected that issue in build 9.

In build 9 your zip works as expected.

Quote:
Second problem - possibly more of an oddity, though. Started up EQ2 Henchman, logged on for interface updates, and got a message about integrity conflicts with UIs. I checked the Integrity Check Log, and the problem seems to be two UIs I have that use the same file names in subfolders - ie, both UIs have a subsection for writ info, for HQ info, etc, and the individual files for each of those have the same names. However, they're separated by a couple levels of subfolders in each case, so their should be no conflict. I've attatched a copy of the log so you can see the specifics.

The really odd part about this is that neither of these UIs have been updated since I installed Henchman, but this is the first time I've gotten this message. Is this going to prevent these UIs from updating later, or cause other problems? Why is it reading these files as conflicting when they install in separate folders? I did double-check, and Henchman does intend to put these files in their correct folders. And why, after several days, did it suddenly decide these UIs conflict?

Any thoughts/suggestions? Sorry for all the hassle, and thanks for taking the time to explain!

Edit: Okay, NOW the log is attached.
The way the UI system is set up, you can use two or more file with the same name. The 1st file will be use and the subsequent ones will be discarded. So EQ2 Henchman will not let a UI be installed that uses a file that has the same name as another UI uses. You will have to exclude the files from you of the UI's
Unread 12-20-2007, 07:06 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Simple player / group window with useabilityonplayer

Hia,

Trying to get a clean / default grp / player windows, but with the useabilityonplayer funtionality that henchman should be able to provide.

Fist of all, this i what i did;

1, downloaded eq2 henchman
2, downloaded 1196978156-eq2ui_mainhud_player01.zip
3, downloaded 1196978241-eq2ui_mainhud_groupmembers.zip
4 made a new folder in ..\eq2\ui called cureit
5, extracted the 2 zipfiles in that folder, making sure the files are directly in the folder, with onle Hrizontal stuff in the grouphor sub-folder
6, started henchman up, added my ui, saved
7, added the grpup / player modules, saved, restarted henchman
8, on the c2c player / group tabs, I chose my class, and the appropriate cures as spell 1, then added
9, useabilityonplayer %self% %s1% for all curetypes tabs in c2c player, saved
10, added useabilityonplayer %gm% %s1% and the correct player / spelltypes from the dropdowns for all the curetypes in c2c group, saved
11, saved some more!
12, deleted henchman.xml from the cureit folder (since its nothing to do with the ui?)
13, checked my eq2.ini, it does indeed point the correct cureit ui
14, launched eq2

Problem is now, it downs work at all heh. Its not curing when i click, it just changes target, like it was a 100% standard ui.

Inside "eq2ui_henchman_C2CGroup.xml" in the cureit folder, the second line reads "<Page AbsorbsInput="false" class="Assassin" clickthrough="True" Name="GroupC2C" PackSize="absolute,absolute" ScrollExtent="145,340" Size="145,340" Class="Templar">"

Ok, so I reopen henchman, to make sure that I did indeed press "templar" from the dropdown. Everything looks ok from within the henchman program!

As a test, i took defiler, and saved. the second line of "eq2ui_henchman_C2CGroup.xml" now reads "<Page AbsorbsInput="false" class="Assassin" clickthrough="True" Name="GroupC2C" PackSize="absolute,absolute" ScrollExtent="145,340" Size="145,340" Class="Defiler">"

So henchman is definately changing something, but what's with the reference in the start of the line to "Assassin"?

Did I do anything wrong? Would luuuuve the useabilityonplayer functionality, and to be able to "script" it from henchman, but I tried quite a few times now, and just can't seem to get it working
Unread 12-20-2007, 10:00 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Hi piirka, It would of worked the way you did it if there had not of been old code in the group and player window. I have removed the old code and it should work now.

FYI: You steps 1-5 wasn't needed, EQ2 Henchman could of done that for you But then if I would get off my bum and make some documentation you might of know that.
Unread 12-20-2007, 01:10 PM
A Brown Bear

Good stuff sir! I will try tonight and see what happens.

Thank you.
Unread 12-20-2007, 05:31 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by piirka View Post
Good stuff sir! I will try tonight and see what happens.

Thank you.
Let me know how it goes, as I use one made for extreme thus the reason I didn't catch the on in the UI you got. If it still does not work as it should let me know
Unread 12-21-2007, 09:48 AM
A Brown Bear

Default Playerwindow works if it looks like this;

Playerwindow did not work at all for me.
Groupwindow worked like a charm, apart from the last groupmember (one at bottom when using vertical grpwindow). But for groupmembers 1-4 it was really nice to be able to c2c without flipping targets! Thank you.

Ok I edited "eq2ui_henchman_C2CPlayer.xml" to look like this, and it seems to work;

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Page AbsorbsInput="False" ClickThrough="True" Class="Defiler" Location="20,63" name="PlayerC2C" Size="107,26">
	<Text xmlns="Target" Name="Target" DynamicData="/GameData.Target.Name"/>
	<Button xmlns="Trauma" Location="00,0" Name="b_Trauma" Size="26,26" Style="invisible" spell1="Cure Trauma" spell2="" OnPress="useabilityonplayer Parent.Parent.Name.LocalText  spell1 &#xA;Target_Previous"></Button>
	<Button xmlns="Arcane" Location="27,0" Name="b_Arcane" Size="26,26" Style="invisible" spell1="Cure Arcane" spell2="" OnPress="useabilityonplayer Parent.Parent.Name.LocalText  spell1 &#xA;Target_Previous"></Button>
	<Button xmlns="Noxious" Location="54,0" Name="b_Noxious" Size="26,26" Style="invisible" spell1="Cure Noxious" spell2="" OnPress="useabilityonplayer Parent.Parent.Name.LocalText  spell1 &#xA;Target_Previous"></Button>
	<Button xmlns="Elemental" Location="81,0" Name="b_Elemental" Size="26,26" Style="invisible" spell1="Cure Elemental" spell2="" OnPress="useabilityonplayer Parent.Parent.Name.LocalText  spell1 &#xA;Target_Previous"></Button>
</Page>
Havent tried it in a group yet, but I assume that should not matter.

"eq2ui_henchman_C2CGroup.xml" has "GroupMember0" to "GroupMember5" in it, GroupMember5 has "Enabled="false", and the cure to click is not working for the last member in a group. I guess "GroupMember0" has to be removed, and "GroupMember5" has to be enabled, or simply delete the enabled= since true is default, to make it function 100% ?

Last edited by piirka : 12-21-2007 at 10:00 AM.
Unread 12-21-2007, 05:41 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by piirka View Post
Playerwindow did not work at all for me.
Groupwindow worked like a charm, apart from the last groupmember (one at bottom when using vertical grpwindow). But for groupmembers 1-4 it was really nice to be able to c2c without flipping targets! Thank you.

Ok I edited "eq2ui_henchman_C2CPlayer.xml" to look like this, and it seems to work;

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Page AbsorbsInput="False" ClickThrough="True" Class="Defiler" Location="20,63" name="PlayerC2C" Size="107,26">
	<Text xmlns="Target" Name="Target" DynamicData="/GameData.Target.Name"/>
	<Button xmlns="Trauma" Location="00,0" Name="b_Trauma" Size="26,26" Style="invisible" spell1="Cure Trauma" spell2="" OnPress="useabilityonplayer Parent.Parent.Name.LocalText  spell1 &#xA;Target_Previous"></Button>
	<Button xmlns="Arcane" Location="27,0" Name="b_Arcane" Size="26,26" Style="invisible" spell1="Cure Arcane" spell2="" OnPress="useabilityonplayer Parent.Parent.Name.LocalText  spell1 &#xA;Target_Previous"></Button>
	<Button xmlns="Noxious" Location="54,0" Name="b_Noxious" Size="26,26" Style="invisible" spell1="Cure Noxious" spell2="" OnPress="useabilityonplayer Parent.Parent.Name.LocalText  spell1 &#xA;Target_Previous"></Button>
	<Button xmlns="Elemental" Location="81,0" Name="b_Elemental" Size="26,26" Style="invisible" spell1="Cure Elemental" spell2="" OnPress="useabilityonplayer Parent.Parent.Name.LocalText  spell1 &#xA;Target_Previous"></Button>
</Page>
Havent tried it in a group yet, but I assume that should not matter.

"eq2ui_henchman_C2CGroup.xml" has "GroupMember0" to "GroupMember5" in it, GroupMember5 has "Enabled="false", and the cure to click is not working for the last member in a group. I guess "GroupMember0" has to be removed, and "GroupMember5" has to be enabled, or simply delete the enabled= since true is default, to make it function 100% ?
Groupmember0 is there as a base of the group c2c. If you remove it, EQ2H will just add it back lol. Its there encase a mod that uses has member0 included in the group, witch is the player. Removing enabled="false" will probably indeed fix groupmember5.

What is deferent about the code you posted and the code henchman produces?
Unread 12-22-2007, 07:06 AM
A Brown Bear

Default Difference is

&#xA;Target_Previous

When I add that to the playerwindow it works for me, ie dosnt change target to self or swap targets between me and doggie when pressed multiple times on the cure area in the playerwindow.

Removing the enabled=false fixes playerwindow (for me anyways).

Thanks alot for the great mod, and happy holidays.

Last edited by piirka : 12-22-2007 at 07:09 AM.
Unread 01-12-2008, 09:05 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Kithicor

hello
i have enabled the bookmark mod and now i get this error :

TMain_GUI, SL: 237; Unhandled error.
Could not convert Variant of type (Null) into type (OleSTR)

err sorry i have solved that : in the bookmark tab i have to remove the added line without any entry and save the new bookmark and it's solved

sorry for my bad english ;o)
Unread 01-12-2008, 11:17 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by fendryl View Post
hello
i have enabled the bookmark mod and now i get this error :

TMain_GUI, SL: 237; Unhandled error.
Could not convert Variant of type (Null) into type (OleSTR)

err sorry i have solved that : in the bookmark tab i have to remove the added line without any entry and save the new bookmark and it's solved

sorry for my bad english ;o)
Glad you got the error fixed on your end.

You did find a bug so I'll get that added to the bug list and get it fixed.
Unread 01-21-2008, 02:51 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

Server: Innothule
Default Getting more and more confused...

I asked about raid window problems in another thread...

I was told to get Henchman. So I did.

Was being booted to my Character select screen almost every time I zoned... decided to do a complete reinstall of EQ2 (UGH!! )

Came here to DL all my various mods and saw the thread here...

I want to try out this interface. Help?

So I decided not to DL eXtreme_10012007.exe and come here and ask what I need to do.

Is Henchman now the only DL I need? Will it do everything that the AUCP used to do?

Or do I install eXtreme_10012007.exe after installing Henchman?

And if that is the case do I have to DL the update eXtreme01062008.zip too or will either Henchman or the AUCP take care of the update for me?

And if I do need the 01062008 update, where do I extract it?

Is the included Milquetowst Info Center now the newest updated to T8 version or do I have to download it extra?

What are the Landiin's Player Window and Landiin's Group Window for?

Are they included in the Henchman version of eXtreme or do I need to DL them extra?

Will MackGee's backgrounds still work with the Henchman version of eXtreme?

Will my raid windows automatically be there when I join a raid or do I have to set everything in Henchman first?

And finally... in case I decide to just use the default EQ2 UI because my brain starts to melt trying to figure all this out... which Market/Broker Mod is a part of eXtreme?

Thats one of the (many) must have things that made me fall in love eXtreme to begin with.

HELP!!!
Unread 01-21-2008, 08:17 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Yes it is a bit confusing I wish I could split them up in sections but I can't. If the file is labeled with Landiin's ... then it isn't part of eXtreme's UI. I guess I should move them.

Yes EQ2 Henchman will do every thing AUCP did and more. If you add eXtremeUI | LU40 | EQ2 Henchman Compatible to you favorites then EQ2 Henchman will know to add it to it's list of UI to maintain.
Unread 01-23-2008, 10:22 AM
EQ2MAP Developer

Server: Splitpaw

Some more bugs :P

1: During install of this UI the % goes from 0-100 then restart and ends at 34.
When it done is changes to 0% same for Update.

2: There is no scrollbar for the Info window. But you can use the arrow key to scroll down. The text don't scroll up as the window fills up.
The Update Date: field is empty

3: Spelling error :P (I know i spell even worse :P )

If you press the update button you can abort the update, but not the install.
If you press the install button again during install it starts over when its done

If you press the minimize button the window ends up in a tiny bar, not like most programs only in the task/Start bar. (Im not sure of its name :/)

If you press Log-Out the ui list clears.
If you then exit the program, restart , you are logged in again
So there is no point to log-out. (for security reasons )
I don't mind if it pre-types your username in the login form to log back in , could be an option
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Error15.JPG
Views:	299
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	6260  
Unread 01-23-2008, 12:10 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Thanks jnils, I'll get them fixed in the next update. The next update will have plugin via .dll support. Just working on some memory management issued between app and dll then it will be good to go. Should be ready in about a week if every thing goes well.
Unread 01-24-2008, 10:16 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default click to cure

can it be set up to use potions? and if so how.
Unread 01-24-2008, 01:15 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipsy View Post
can it be set up to use potions? and if so how.
Yes you can;

You will need the VDL number of the potion. You can get this by looking up the potion by name and EQ2Links or linking it in a /say command then looking at your log file. What you will is something like \aITME- <dvl #> <id #>:<item name>\/a. Once you have that copy the dvl # and go to where ever you want to use it and enter dvl <dvl #>. Exp (dvl 234234234) click on save and your ready to do.
Unread 01-26-2008, 03:58 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

Default This thread is what opened when I hit report error button...

Unread 01-26-2008, 04:45 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

That is an xml error in the henchman.xml file found in the UI mod not a EQ2 Henchman bug.

What one of my mods are you trying to use? I'll have to look and see what mod has a error it its xml file.
Unread 01-30-2008, 03:40 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

That was when I tried to install the browser mod for Henchman
Unread 01-30-2008, 09:53 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Ok I'll get it fixed asap.