EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 02-23-2010, 12:03 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Kithicor

A few notes:

People having the browser crash them - I did a fresh install of Profit and this seems to have stopped.

The Quickraidbuttons file does not have the T9 versions in it. I would correct it myself, but I don't know how to pull the numeric data to do so. Currently the QRB still casts T8 versions.
Unread 02-23-2010, 01:30 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shianne View Post
A few notes:

People having the browser crash them - I did a fresh install of Profit and this seems to have stopped.

The Quickraidbuttons file does not have the T9 versions in it. I would correct it myself, but I don't know how to pull the numeric data to do so. Currently the QRB still casts T8 versions.
If you read up a bit above you'll see the t9 stuff for quickraid buttons hasn't been added yet. Its also not hard to edit and add. Theres a few threads explaining how to get the spell numbers if you have to use them.

As for cures the t9 versions of cures have been added and work.
Unread 02-23-2010, 07:43 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesc146 View Post
In my last post I updated the broker drop down boxes to include T9 stuff and I noticed a Typo in one of them that causes you to search for Brellium Cluster instead of Brellium Ore here is the corrected file.

Just drop it into your Profit UI folder and overwrite the old one.
Thanks James.

Silat
Unread 02-23-2010, 07:57 AM
A Griffon

Server: Butcherblock

Your welcome
Unread 02-23-2010, 10:23 AM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalTal View Post
Updated active quest journal to display the little quest difficulty icons.

Silat
tested and confirmed it works.
Unread 02-23-2010, 05:30 PM
A Griffon

I edited the bottombar for profit to reflect the crit. I am not cool enough to figure out how to get the frame and titlebar to switch visibility on hover in like the exp bar does (although I can see that is what was intended when created). So what I did was edit the frame where the "Atk:8888" was that wasn't working anymore anyways to show "Crit:88%" instead.

That being said I would really like a little shove in the right direction to figure out how to get the frame and titlebar to switch on hoverin.

Anyways....
To get this to show in game you upload the file into your Profitui folder choose copy and replace. Then log into game and right click the bottom bar and choose window settings, then choose "Frame Only" from the drop down box there.

And my little disclaimer note to follow: I do not take credit for any of the code I am simply cutting and pasting and making name changes where appropriate. So please direct all props to the origional creator.

Thanks,
James
Attached Files
File Type: xml _ProfitUI_BottomBar.xml (15.6 KB, 197 views)

Last edited by Jamesc146 : 02-23-2010 at 05:31 PM. Reason: oops would help if I put the file on here lol
Unread 02-23-2010, 07:27 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
That being said I would really like a little shove in the right direction to figure out how to get the frame and titlebar to switch on hoverin.
If I understand you correctly, what you ask is best achieved ingame, right click and go to window properties and then set the mouse over opacities as preferred.
Unread 02-24-2010, 07:22 AM
A Griffon

nope, that just shows how transparent it is. What I noticed when looking at the code was that the titlebar had one set of stats while the frame had another different set of stats displaying on top of one another. so while in game you can set frame only to see one set of stats and then frame and titlebar to see the other. (titlebar sits directly on top of the frame thus hiding the frame for the bottombar). What I wanted to do was to set it up so that while in normal no mouseover you see the frame and then if you hover your mouse over it you see the titlebar.

I see this example in the Profit UI exp window where normal you see adv, TS, AA, and guild xp on the frame but when you bring your mouse over it you see the run speed and other stats.

I hope that explains it a little better,

Thanks,
James
Unread 02-24-2010, 07:42 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
nope, that just shows how transparent it is. What I noticed when looking at the code was that the titlebar had one set of stats while the frame had another different set of stats displaying on top of one another. so while in game you can set frame only to see one set of stats and then frame and titlebar to see the other. (titlebar sits directly on top of the frame thus hiding the frame for the bottombar). What I wanted to do was to set it up so that while in normal no mouseover you see the frame and then if you hover your mouse over it you see the titlebar.
Yes I know, I coded that (lol). What you do is set frame & titlebar and then go to window settings to make the titlebar hide on mouse over, i.e. pull the mouse over slider to the left. Or for reverse order, make it transparent by default with the slider on show on mouse over.
Unread 02-24-2010, 07:57 AM
A Griffon

hmmm... when I tried that it just made the whole window disappear completely. I'll fiddle with it some more once the game comes back up. I'm prolly just not doing something right. and great job on this UI by the way you are a programming God. I spend hours looking at your coding to try and learn what the snot I'm doing. I've had no formal training whatsoever so I am just using my patented fiddle with it till it works the way I want method.

Thanks,
James
Unread 02-24-2010, 10:51 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
mmm... when I tried that it just made the whole window disappear completely.
it's actually my fault, I forgot how that window was set up. The 1024 wide version does a mouse over by default, the others can't do it that way. What you actually want to do for those is find the WC_Titlebar <page> and add OnHoverIn="Opacity=0" OnHoverOut="Opacity=1" somewhere in that line.

Quote:
I've had no formal training whatsoever so I am just using my patented fiddle with it till it works the way I want method.
I think that goes for all of us here.
Unread 02-24-2010, 11:00 AM
A Coastal Crab

I didn't have time to go through the whole post, so don't know if this might have been mentioned yet. I am having trouble with the keys while tradeskilling. The keys on the number pad don't work to cast the reaction spells. I used to be able to craft using the number pad keys 1 - 6. I've tried with numlock on and off. I've also tried 1-6 on the regular keyboard as well. This used to work using Profit...
Unread 02-24-2010, 12:11 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Kithicor

It appears some of the numbers in the persona window still are not calculating correctly. I went thru all my gear and spells and added up the stuff manually.

My Crit% was off by exactly 4% [more in window than I have](I triple checked all my adorns, gear, spells etc)

My Crit Bonus was off by 8% [more in window than I have] (I triple checked all my adorns, gear, spells etc)

My Spell Reuse was off by 3.6% [less in window than I have] (I triple checked all my adorns, gear, spells etc)

Potency was dead on

Ability Mod was dead on

Spell Cast was off by 5% [I attribute this to the Void Soaked Peacock Feathers having the ability still listed as Alacritous Incantation V instead of Spell Casting Speed 5 which should be changed as it effects all spells]

The calculations that I did manually do not consist of any items/spells that pertain to just beneficial or just hositle. These were on broad spectrum stats as the persona window has never taken into account the beneficial/hositle spell cast/reuse/recovery/crit/potency.

I don't know if this is a screw up on SOE's side or not (most likley) so I wasn't sure if this pertains to Profit.

*Edit typos*

Last edited by Shianne : 02-24-2010 at 12:15 PM.
Unread 02-24-2010, 04:54 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
it's actually my fault, I forgot how that window was set up. The 1024 wide version does a mouse over by default, the others can't do it that way. What you actually want to do for those is find the WC_Titlebar <page> and add OnHoverIn="Opacity=0" OnHoverOut="Opacity=1" somewhere in that line.

I think that goes for all of us here.
well you are sure a lot better than me at it LOL
great I will code that in tonight.
Then I can alter the space from the melee and such to show some other stats in their place. I was trying to use "OnHoverIn=visibility=true/false" to make it work without luck.
Unread 02-24-2010, 05:14 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shianne View Post
It appears some of the numbers in the persona window still are not calculating correctly. I went thru all my gear and spells and added up the stuff manually.

My Crit% was off by exactly 4% [more in window than I have](I triple checked all my adorns, gear, spells etc)

My Crit Bonus was off by 8% [more in window than I have] (I triple checked all my adorns, gear, spells etc)

My Spell Reuse was off by 3.6% [less in window than I have] (I triple checked all my adorns, gear, spells etc)

Potency was dead on

Ability Mod was dead on

Spell Cast was off by 5% [I attribute this to the Void Soaked Peacock Feathers having the ability still listed as Alacritous Incantation V instead of Spell Casting Speed 5 which should be changed as it effects all spells]

The calculations that I did manually do not consist of any items/spells that pertain to just beneficial or just hositle. These were on broad spectrum stats as the persona window has never taken into account the beneficial/hositle spell cast/reuse/recovery/crit/potency.

I don't know if this is a screw up on SOE's side or not (most likley) so I wasn't sure if this pertains to Profit.

*Edit typos*
The dynamic data comes straight from soe and is not modified by the UI. As an additional test my numbers checked in both the default and profit were the same.

Silat
Unread 02-25-2010, 03:46 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Raid window updated for battlegrounds.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_raid.xml (212.7 KB, 184 views)
Unread 02-25-2010, 06:52 PM
A Griffon

going into BG's things seem fine. When we come out this happens with the group window

Its in the screen shot.

We get parent.parent.parent etc throughout the window
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000386.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	240.4 KB
ID:	7154  
Unread 02-25-2010, 08:06 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papabard View Post
going into BG's things seem fine. When we come out this happens with the group window

Its in the screen shot.

We get parent.parent.parent etc throughout the window
I see the issue too. I think it is like the camping issue though. I can never camp and then login and my buttons work ...has to be a fresh login for them to function. Do you experience that issue as well?

Using battlegrounds actually camps you in and out over and over.

Silat

Edit: 400 or so typo's to fix.

Last edited by TalTal : 02-25-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Unread 02-25-2010, 08:18 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default My Modified Bottom Bar

I took a couple of hours and modified the bottom bar so that it contains the new things (potency, modifier, crit mit, hate mod, shield mod, etc.) for SoF and I added room for all the fields that now use decimal places. Also I removed the HP and Power regen block because there is one at the top of the screen by default. In addition I cleaned up the resist block so that it takes up less space.

Attached is a screenshot of how it looks as well as the xml code.

This was my first time doing this so please forgive me if there are some coding errors.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	EQ2_000014.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	275.6 KB
ID:	7155  
Attached Files
File Type: xml _ProfitUI_BottomBar.xml (14.3 KB, 209 views)
Unread 02-25-2010, 10:50 PM
A Griffon

Raid window seems to have lost it showing people who are under revive sickness. Use to light the arcane box up a bit.
Unread 02-26-2010, 08:36 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin028 View Post
I took a couple of hours and modified the bottom bar so that it contains the new things (potency, modifier, crit mit, hate mod, shield mod, etc.) for SoF and I added room for all the fields that now use decimal places. Also I removed the HP and Power regen block because there is one at the top of the screen by default. In addition I cleaned up the resist block so that it takes up less space.

Attached is a screenshot of how it looks as well as the xml code.

This was my first time doing this so please forgive me if there are some coding errors.
I just ran through the code as well. Looks clean to me I would recommend this bottom bar as the default for anyone that wants more stats down there.

Reattached Kenshin's Bottom bar so it was obvious what I was talking about.

Silat
Attached Files
File Type: xml _ProfitUI_BottomBar.xml (14.3 KB, 211 views)
Unread 02-26-2010, 09:08 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalTal View Post
I just ran through the code as well. Looks clean to me I would recommend this bottom bar as the default for anyone that wants more stats down there.

Reattached Kenshin's Bottom bar so it was obvious what I was talking about.

Silat
you're the "boss" now, just stick it on the updater
Unread 02-26-2010, 01:16 PM
A Griffon

Love the new bottom bar. I miss the ability to click the left corner of it though and show other stats even though its no longer needed really. I don't use the xp window that shows my regen health and power though as I grew fond of the other version showing number of guild mates logged in.

I tried to add this functionality back in and got all fubared. What I get in the error log is that </page> does not close container regenstats twice and </page> does not close something another.

If it helps to post he code in xml modification help let me know.

Thanks and keep up the good work
Unread 02-26-2010, 02:32 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Will add the regen back in. I would like to finish up gm9's configurable bottom bar but I have not gotten to that yet. I might try to add a text file where you can set which group of skills you want to show on the bottom bar as an interim solution.

Silat
Unread 02-26-2010, 09:39 PM
A Griffon

thanks for the chat this afternoon silat. Heres what I am seeing with the bottombar on patcher

I would like to get back to where it shows the resists etc because for me mine isn't showing the resists when I log in and the other at least allowed me to click the left corner to get another display up
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	EQ2_000387.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	205.8 KB
ID:	7158