EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 10-21-2011, 08:50 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unrest
Default cant load ui

ok , had a bug in game some were ended up having to reinstall the game, i now have the new loading screen or patcher , but now i cant load my ui i use nightfetish and added the fixes to it, but when i do /loadui in game its not on the list to load anyone have any idea or help please thanks
Unread 10-22-2011, 08:20 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Everfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1567 View Post
ok , had a bug in game some were ended up having to reinstall the game, i now have the new loading screen or patcher , but now i cant load my ui i use nightfetish and added the fixes to it, but when i do /loadui in game its not on the list to load anyone have any idea or help please thanks
Make sure when you install any UI or mod that you are selecting the correct install location. The new downloader selects a different location than the old eq2. The easy way to check this is to right click your icon on the desktop and select properties. It should show you the location of the files. This will vary amongst the operating systems. I can possibly narrow it down if you post the OS you are running, and whether or not you selected the default install locations.

Hope this helps.
Maozem