EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ThorUI

Unread 02-10-2006, 06:51 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Two problems in one post?

Don't know if its legal to even try to ask two questions in one post but here goes.

First off, did as strongly suggested in the AU and deleted my /ui/thorui directory and regrabbed all the files.

When I logged in (all chars) the EQII button now sits nekid by itself so first question.

What happened to all my snappy buttons like toggle bags and nightvision on/off and show hood etc.

Second question this infocenter thing where is it located?

Opps it actually is going to be 3 questions..

In the Journal there used to be what I thought was the best thing to come from a UI in the history of UIs that is the HQ, Access descriptions for each quest where is that now?

Okay thanks,

Can you say bananana
Unread 02-10-2006, 06:59 PM
A Grove Wisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevlin
Don't know if its legal to even try to ask two questions in one post but here goes.

First off, did as strongly suggested in the AU and deleted my /ui/thorui directory and regrabbed all the files.

When I logged in (all chars) the EQII button now sits nekid by itself so first question.

What happened to all my snappy buttons like toggle bags and nightvision on/off and show hood etc.

Second question this infocenter thing where is it located?

Opps it actually is going to be 3 questions..

In the Journal there used to be what I thought was the best thing to come from a UI in the history of UIs that is the HQ, Access descriptions for each quest where is that now?

Okay thanks,

Can you say bananana

Okay I am back to the originally thought 2 questions due to a missing checkmark my neat little toggle around the start button should be fixed.

I think I also understand the infocenter and it was pre-checked so I unchecked and rechecked to see if it fixed my hq list problem

Thanks, again
Unread 02-11-2006, 10:52 AM
A Grove Wisp

Default Nevermind it can all be traced to "Operator ERROR"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevlin
Okay I am back to the originally thought 2 questions due to a missing checkmark my neat little toggle around the start button should be fixed.

I think I also understand the infocenter and it was pre-checked so I unchecked and rechecked to see if it fixed my hq list problem

Thanks, again
Okay lets just stop this thread right now.... For those that actually thought it was a good thread to read it is garbage.

As is in the most cases Thor your UI is awesome and my problems are 100% traced back to operator error!!!!! I found the infocenter it is on the eqii bar right where it should be although I spent time looking for it in the journal.

So now that I see the infocenter I can say that it is a great tool for my use at least and glad you implemented it. But guess it will bring on lots more work with KOS coming and new spells, skills, abilities and the AAs

Thanks again for a great UI
Unread 02-11-2006, 06:35 PM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest

Thanks much, your post will help others so i'll leave it up.

As for the InfoCenter credit. I only modded the structure and added some windows to Milquetowst Info Center so Darrel gets all the credit
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."