Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-09-2009, 09:07 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Arrow My work is done!

The moment has come for me to retire from active EQ2 UI modding and to put ProfitUI Reborn to rest.

I originally took up modding to improve my game experience and in the process hopefully yours, too. However, I have not been playing the game for so long now that I feel it is time to step back and let others take over. ProfitUI has been kept alive by this great community before and I am sure that it will happen again. And of course there are many other great mods available here, maybe this is an opportunity to check them out.

Big thanks once more to Kaldran for programming, hosting and supporting the ProfitUI updater. I'll leave the decision what to do with it in the future to him. Many thanks also to everybody who contributed to ProfitUI over the years. It was a good experience to be running the ProfitUI Reborn project since March 2006, I very much enjoyed it, but my work is done now. I'm looking forward to see it be reborn once more by others!

I'll be around.