EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 08-28-2007, 03:00 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Splitpaw
Thumbs Up Ingame searching of Guild Masters

I would just like to thank you for this great UI, and especially the ClickBrowse addition. (also to Zonx as original maker of it)

Thanks to this feature it was possible to enhance my master distribution tool for my guild, that allows members to select their needed masters.

Anyone can now use the ingame ClickBrowse option, by clicking a master and instantly finding out which members in the guild need it. Thus our guildbank is always up to date and officers can immediately see if a auctioned master is interesting for the guild. It simply saves heaps of time, puzzling out who needs what.

Thanks very much for making this possible!!!

Unread 08-28-2007, 04:22 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Splitpaw
Default Forum thumbs tooltip

Btw, just noticed the tooltip on the forum for the "thumbs up" icon says "thumbs down" and vice versa. Obviously my post was meant "thumbs up"!
Unread 08-28-2007, 07:03 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Thanks, good to hear that. Actually I think Othesus had that paricular functionality first (Zonx had the first click-to-find on the market though). But I may be wrong. Nice catch on the tooltip also, I forwarded that one to Dolby.