EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Closed Thread
Unread 06-18-2011, 11:30 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default chat mod bad decision....

Drums please put the chat window back to its default functionality, I do not want to show frame and title bar just so that I can chat, what use is "always chat here" if you don't show the text entry window "here"...

please fix this bad decision..
Unread 06-19-2011, 12:03 AM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis

You might grab an older version of his here: http://www.eq2interface.com/download...hatWindow.html

Then, set the chat window XML file to be ignored in the Updater if you use it so it won't update it again.
Unread 06-19-2011, 12:09 AM
A Brown Bear

well he still needs to fix it, also he needs to make it so the Collections add item to Collection button is back, or we cannot add itms to colections anymore.
Unread 06-19-2011, 01:06 AM
A Griffon
Featured

I'm not sure what you mean. You can set more than one window to have the Titlebar on. You only have to do it once, so I'm not sure what the issue is
It has the same exact functionality as before, but now you can optionally hide the chat input.

You can add collections. If you can't, you have an out of date Journal xml file.

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 06-19-2011 at 01:14 AM.
Unread 06-19-2011, 03:36 AM
A Brown Bear

You now have to show the ugly frame to have the text entry show up Drumstix, are you saying this is incorrect? if so plese tell because if I turn off "frame and titlebar" the chat entry vanishes.
Unread 06-19-2011, 08:15 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakebinkley View Post
You now have to show the ugly frame to have the text entry show up Drumstix, are you saying this is incorrect? if so plese tell because if I turn off "frame and titlebar" the chat entry vanishes.
Don't know the UI but would expect that you can just pull the frame opacity slider to the left to hide the frame?
Unread 06-19-2011, 10:28 AM
A Brown Bear

normally that would be ok, but the tab title colors are tied into the window title frame color, so hiding the window title and frame was the only way of making the "window title and frame" opacity slider only control the tab titles.

but thanks for being constructive, and throwing an idea out there, it's appreciated.
Unread 06-19-2011, 12:30 PM
A Griffon
Featured

1. I don't often succumb to requests telling me I "need" to do something. I do the UI in my free time.

2. The chat tabs being controlled by the Frame opacity was not intended. It has been fixed. The fix is on the updater.

3. The old chat window is now available as a variant. Also now on the updater.

A little more patience and kinder requests will get you a lot further on my part. Enjoy.

Topic locked.
Closed Thread