EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 10-14-2005, 01:11 AM
A Mist Grinnin
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Factions Window

Ok, I've been fiddling w/ the persona window and I think I am onto something about how to make the existing factions display just a tad more useful (anything more would require some Sony edits). I could currently stretch the existing Persona window in order to stretch the faction graphs, but I don't like how it looks. Instead, I'd like to have just the factions tab of the Persona window accessible as a different window all its own while keeping the existing Persona window in tact.

I tried making it a seperate file, however for some reason it's not populating the factions. I'll admit right now that it's late and I'm tired and probably not thinking clearly enough to make this mod, however if some enterprising individual wants to break out that Factions tab as a seperate file then I could pick up from there and make something remotely useful. Thank you in advance to any kind soul who wouldn't mind doing that.
Unread 10-14-2005, 01:17 AM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest

SOE has their dynamic data for some items "window specific".
Therefore if you don't have the catchers mit "the item" at home plate "in the appropriate window structure" you're not gonna be able to catch their screwball "dynamic data".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdacil
Ok, I've been fiddling w/ the persona window and I think I am onto something about how to make the existing factions display just a tad more useful (anything more would require some Sony edits). I could currently stretch the existing Persona window in order to stretch the faction graphs, but I don't like how it looks. Instead, I'd like to have just the factions tab of the Persona window accessible as a different window all its own while keeping the existing Persona window in tact.

I tried making it a seperate file, however for some reason it's not populating the factions. I'll admit right now that it's late and I'm tired and probably not thinking clearly enough to make this mod, however if some enterprising individual wants to break out that Factions tab as a seperate file then I could pick up from there and make something remotely useful. Thank you in advance to any kind soul who wouldn't mind doing that.
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."