EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 06-18-2011, 10:06 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Only When Crafting Bug

I have been swapping over to a new computer and did a fresh install of EQ and DRUMS. I have been updating my click to cures on several characters and have been trying to test them out before I get into a raid/group situation. For my healers/casters the curing is working fine. But, potions have been a huge problem. Every time to go to check to see if the interface will use a potion it gives me a "Only when Crafting" notice in blue and doesn't do anything. I am using the default with the new text instead of the old item numbers. I have also double checked to make sure smart curing is off. As far as I can tell the potion portion is not working at all. Is there something I am missing?
Unread 06-18-2011, 10:58 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Default More testin

Went back into Dirge's setup and removed the checks next to the spell options. (This left the checks for the potions only ) The "Only when Crafting" message went away but it still will not consume a potion. Is this a function of the new command structure? Will potions only be consumed when you have the detrimental?

Another bug I noticed is that when you camp to another character, the little box you use to open the Individual setting box disappears. You can still access the settings from the main menu...but the little box is gone until you log all the way out of game (and come back).
Unread 06-18-2011, 12:44 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylkex View Post
Another bug I noticed is that when you camp to another character, the little box you use to open the Individual setting box disappears. You can still access the settings from the main menu...but the little box is gone until you log all the way out of game (and come back).
On which window?

And for your other question, I had switched the command to the SOE's /cureplayer command for using potions. Make sure you have Smart Curing off in the options when trying to test out of combat. Otherwise, it may be the command itself that has a type of smart cure built in.
Unread 06-19-2011, 06:47 PM
A Forest Scavenger

It is your window that shows your name, buffs, etc. It is only you...never changes. If you use the Menu to open the Players Settings...it open the box that is necessary. However, if you camp to another character the little square with the circle that is normally in the bottom right corner of the window doesn't show up.
Unread 06-19-2011, 07:23 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Oh the player window? I'll check it out ASAP and get it fixed.