EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP > EQ2Map Troubleshooting

Unread 11-21-2006, 03:54 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Highkeep
Default Update Problem

hi there,
I got the following txt msg today for the first time.
Though the last 2 days i noticed that some maps didnt give any info if i scrolled over the poi's and npc's didnt show up with names either targetting them.
I don not have EOF yet, but did get a new ui called ProfitUI 3.0.1 and a addon on that ProfitUI subclass backdrops, but i cant imagine that having anything todo with the map updater or map showing imo.
Can u plz help me, i already get lost everywhere even with the maps working.
I dunno if u send answers to people by mail or via this forum, but if u sent mails plz sent to [email protected]
thx in advance for the help.

File: under_exp03_dun_kaladim.xml.xml
System
at System.Net.ServicePoint.GetConnection(PooledStream PooledStream, Boolean async, IPAddress& address, Socket& abortSocket, Socket& abortSocket6, DecrementTimer timer)
at System.Net.PooledStream.Activate(Object owningObject, Boolean async, DecrementTimer timer, GeneralAsyncDelegate asyncCallback)
at System.Net.Connection.CompleteStartConnection(Boolean onSubmitThread, Object state)
at System.Net.Connection.CompleteStartRequest(Boolean onSubmitThread, HttpWebRequest request, TriState needReConnect)
at System.Net.Connection.SubmitRequest(HttpWebRequest request)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.SubmitRequest(HttpWebRequest request, String connName)
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.BeginSubmitRequest(DecrementTimer timer, Boolean forceFind)
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at WindowsApplication7.DownloadWorker.DownloadFile()Unable to connect to the remote server
Unread 11-21-2006, 10:45 AM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

About PoIs: http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=7007

About the error: Try again. Sometimes random stuff like that happens, usually re-updating will grab any missed files.