A Berserk Golem
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Goldi Startbutton *Official* Thread

Please use this thread to discuss, give suggestions and ask for help about
Goldi Startbutton

What does this Mod do?

09/08/2006
This is a temporary fix. SOE's Patch #27 broke several UIs that use some form of inventory (start buttons with special functions use it, like Goldi's). These UIs are crashing people to desktop

This patch will address the crash. The only downside is that all Inventory Slots (like charm slots, food and drink...), will not work. All the other buttons work though.
I am working on a 100% solution.

08/08/2006
This is a major update
I did a major update in the Goldi StartButton. There are now several new buttons. I will describe them bellow.

Map Buttons: I have updated the icons with "SAGE UI Icons". Now a blinking X will appear on the map when an npc close have a quest for you, or if you are tracking somone, they will also show (colors vary for new quests, closing quests, or tracking)

Milquetowst Info Center: one window full of information! Spell lists, Heritage Quests, House and horses information, Heroic Oportunity, Writs, and more! (Also, the old Notes window is no more, since this add-on already have a notes, which you can edit)

Goldi Start Button: lots and lots of new buttons:
(Check the picture) - From left to right, top to bottom:
Food, Water (both are just like the inventory slots, right click to access
Both Charm Slots - click to use the item
Ear Slot (click to use)
Milquetowst Info Center - click to open the Info Center
Zone Reuse Window - click to open the Zone Reuse Window, with information on when you can reenter an instanced zone.
Harvest Information Window
Hide/Show Illusions
Hide/Show Helmet/Hood
Nightvision - will brighten the game, so you can see more clearly in the dark
Bags - open/close all bags
Auto Follow
Consider - Toggle between simple and advanced Consider Targets
Raid - Toggle Raid Window
Audio - opens the Audio control: simple click to control master, music or combat music
Sprint - makes you use the sprint ability
Dice - Roll the dice, random 1-100
PvP! - if you play on a PvP Server, click this button and it will show your current Rank and Recent Kills (same as typing both commands: /pvp and /recent_pvp
EQII - Standard Options Window
Ammo Slot - so you can easly see when you are running out of arrows, etc.
Unequip All! - A special panic button for raids: if the raid leader asks everyone to die, press this button before, and you will quickly unequip everythin to your inventory
Panic Button - clicking this button will make your pet retreat, and also /yell to break the Encounter
And also the Small buttons to easly switch graphic options...

Special thanks:
Milquetowst: for his incredible Info Center, one of the most usefull add-ons created.
Himay and Krull: they have created incredible StartButtons, and i have copied some ideas to upgrade mine.
madsch20 and Gumba, for updating the Harvesting Info Window
Fetish: for most of the windows you see here
There are a lot of people i need to thank, i will try to make a full list later!

If you still don't use a custom UI, you might want to give a try at my Full UI, which also has all the features contained in this one:
http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=3626

Don't forget to follow the install instructions bellow:

================================================================================ ===============

Installation / Updating Instructions:
================================================================================ ===============

If you already have a Custom UI:

Locate this file: eq2ui.xml

If it does not exist, DO NOT OVERWRITE IT, when unzipping this Mod. Read step (2) bellow, on how to edit the file.

If you are using Fetish UI, just do not overwrite the above file, and unzip the rest into the UI Folder, and it should work.

If you use another UI, read bellow:

1) Unzip the files to your customUI folder. Now, if you DID have the file i was saying above, you can skip step (2)

2) Using notepad, edit the file named "eq2ui.xml"

Right at the beginning, search for this line:

<include>eq2ui_skininfo.xml</include>

And bellow it, add these two lines:

<include>_FetishStyles.xml</include>
<include>_FetishStyleSamples.xml</include>

Now Save and Close.

Planetside: RedScorpion-J e Hugo-J (New Conglomerate - Markov server)
Star Wars Galaxies: Mortimer [Bloodfin]
Everquest: Goldmoonn -Shaman65- [Povar] [Character Profile for EQ1]
[ My Interface for EQ2] [My Interface for EQ1]

Last edited by Goldi : 09-06-2006 at 04:39 PM.
Unread 04-27-2005, 07:22 AM
A Berserk Golem

EDIT: removed this post since the information was old

Last edited by Goldi : 08-08-2006 at 10:43 PM.
Unread 04-27-2005, 05:50 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default no harvest info

Hey Goldie, grats on improving an already great mod! ok, now to business... I'm getting no response with my harvest info button, even though i did with the previous versions of the mod. I've checked my <eq2ui_mainhud.xml> file and it includes the " <include>eq2ui_harvest.xml</include> and
<include>eq2ui_mainhud_notes.xml</include> files. I've even gone in to the harvest.xml to see if it somehow became corrupted. no dice... With my meager (and that's being generous) UI knowledge, I dont want to alter anything else in fear of losing the features i have. Hopefully this is just some opacity issue and i just cant see the window. I'd appreciate any help, but it is by no means an emergency. Thanks again for a great mod!
Unread 04-27-2005, 06:30 PM
A Berserk Golem

Hmm i have seen that problem, and i dont know how i fixed.

Anyway check your PM

Unread 04-27-2005, 06:45 PM
A Griffon

Server: Runnyeye

One "parent" to many or less on the button script maybe?
Unread 04-28-2005, 03:59 AM
A Coastal Crab

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalporkchop
Hey Goldie, grats on improving an already great mod! ok, now to business... I'm getting no response with my harvest info button, even though i did with the previous versions of the mod. I've checked my <eq2ui_mainhud.xml> file and it includes the " <include>eq2ui_harvest.xml</include> and
<include>eq2ui_mainhud_notes.xml</include> files. I've even gone in to the harvest.xml to see if it somehow became corrupted. no dice... With my meager (and that's being generous) UI knowledge, I dont want to alter anything else in fear of losing the features i have. Hopefully this is just some opacity issue and i just cant see the window. I'd appreciate any help, but it is by no means an emergency. Thanks again for a great mod!

Same problem here, Harvest and notes dont work now
Unread 04-28-2005, 06:10 AM
A Berserk Golem

Okies, i will check it tonight
Cant log into EQ2 from work hehe

Unread 04-28-2005, 05:40 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default update on no harvest info

Ok, just a quick update from my end... I've loaded the start button on to my wife's acct, ( who can resist?) same result. we are both running fetish ui's (classic for me, nightfall for her) with only a few additional mods/changes to mine. I loaded another mod set i use with an older alt (pieces from here, there, and everywhere) still same result. I've downloaded the .zip numerous occasions starting from scratch with each mod. (ain't insomnia great!) I hope that you can prove I'm messing it up somewhere, I'd feel a lot better!

thanks again
Unread 05-12-2005, 07:14 AM
A Griffon

Default Not working on one character

Having a very odd issue in that I cannot get the starbutton to appear on the screen for one (and only one) of my characters. All other characters it's showing up fine. If I create a new character it shows up fine, but so far nothing I've tried can make it show up for that one character. I did the default Alt-` to try to get it to pop and even re-assigned that function to another key to try it, no luck. Any suggestions folks?
Unread 05-12-2005, 10:35 AM
A Berserk Golem

I suggest that you could maybe delete the:

[YourServer]_[YourCharacter]_uisettings.ini

in the main directory of your everquest2 game

You could in fact copy the file from one of the chars that is working, and rename to that one

Unread 05-12-2005, 02:04 PM
A Griffon

That worked like a champ,thanks Goldi!
Unread 06-03-2005, 01:17 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Everfrost
Talking Greetz!

I just came across a nifty help window, Milquetowst Help Window. I was wondering if there is any way to incorperate all of the nifty additional information in with your notes? Please take this under consideration.

Thank you,
Grymmtooth
Unread 06-03-2005, 10:02 AM
A Berserk Golem

Yuo can copy and paste any information into the notes part of my startbutton

Check the Notes sub-folder, to learn how

Unread 06-11-2005, 04:10 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Lucan DLere
Smile

I love this mod. Its so helpful and convenient. Thanks for drumming it up, Goldi! The only suggestion I would have would be to add the Uncommons to the Harvest Information. (I get asked that question a LOT.) As of now, they are in my notes section thanks to the ability to edit those.
Unread 06-30-2005, 05:43 PM
A Brown Bear

Default Missing Fonts

*EDIT*

Found the fix after remembering a similar issue. QuickArial Complete solved it. It can be found here:

http://www.eq2interface.com/downloa...nfo.php?id=3230

*END EDIT*

Goldi, great work, I love this button! I'm having an odd little problem now, though. After LU#11, I updated my Fetish Nightfall so I'd have the new skills window. Of course, this meant i had to reinstall your start button. I logged in after the Fetish update and everything was working great. Logged out, redownloaded (because i couldn't find where I'd put the original zip) and installed your start button, and logged back in. The button was there, worked fine, but when i opened the Skills window, the text for the names of the skills was missing. Going back to regular Fetish Nightfall fixed it.

Of note... I follwed your instructions exactly and did NOT copy over the Arial font file. I tried again, coping over the font file to see if that fixed it and it did not. This sure sounds/looks like a corrupt or missing font file to me, but for the life of me, i can't find what i need to do to get it to work. I miss your start button! Anyone have a fix for this issue? (By the way, my hubby had the exact same issue.)

Last edited by Apostrophe : 06-30-2005 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Added fix
Unread 07-02-2005, 10:19 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Bottom Stat bar removal?

This is probly in the wrong forum. I searched around for 2 hours with no avail.
Im new to EQ's ui dealings.

I love this Goldi mod. the full one.

The one thing I really want to remove is the bottom Stat bar.
Its long and just obtrusive to me.

I would rather hit "I" and look at my stats there. So what file do i delete to get rid of this stat bar at the bottom of the screen?

thanks a ton.
Unread 07-04-2005, 06:23 AM
A Berserk Golem

To remove the bottom stat strip, just delete or rename the file "eq2ui_mouseovericons.xml" from the Goldi UI folder

Unread 07-05-2005, 05:49 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thank you so much.. I thought I had tried this before and it didnt work but it did this time. so Yes thanks a ton
This really is one of the nicest UI's there is.. thanks for the great work.
Unread 07-12-2005, 01:09 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

love this start button but having the same problem apostrophe was where my skills window doesnt work anymore...tried installing quickarial, but it didnt seem to work :/ anyone have any advice? i miss my start button!
Unread 07-19-2005, 06:05 AM
A Berserk Golem

Hi Ashling

Download my latest full UI (Goldi MMM), for a fix on the Skills window and much more fixes

And remember, anything u need, just lemme know and i will see what i can do!

Unread 11-30-2007, 09:51 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Unrest
Default Updated eq2ui_harvest.xml for Tier 8/RoK

Open up eq2ui_harvest.xml and paste in the code below. This updates information for Tier 8/Rise of Kunark harvest nodes. Also, I have removed the "Stats" tab, as it has pretty much been deprecated due to the updates that also came with RoK.

This code now reflects the changes in skill requirement changes in Kylong Plains to true T8.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Page Activated="true" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="529,253" MinimumSize="434,272" Name="Harvesting" PackLocation="center,center" PackLocationProp="-111/0001,-259/0001" ScrollExtent="434,272" Size="434,272" UserMovable="true" Visible="false">
<Text Font="/Fonts.FontZapf18" LocalText="Harvesting Information" Location="5,6" Name="Harvesting" ScrollExtent="275,20" Size="275,20" TextColor="#F0D040">Harvesting Information</Text>
<EffectorCycleColor ColorEndUseCurrent="true" ColorOneUseCurrent="true" ColorTwo="#FFFF00" Name="PulsingEffector" Speed="0.250"/>
<Button LocalText="T 1" Location="5,36" Name="Tier 1 Option" NormalTextColor="#00FFFF" OnPress="Parent.Tier_1.Visible=True Parent.Tier_2.Visible=False Parent.Tier_3.Visible=False Parent.Tier_4.Visible=False Parent.Tier_5.Visible=False Parent.Tier_6.Visible=False Parent.Tier_7.Visible=False Parent.Tier_8.Visible=False" ScrollExtent="42,23" Size="42,23" Style="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.text_button">T 1</Button>
<Button LocalText="T 2" Location="48,36" Name="Tier 2 Option" NormalTextColor="#FF8000" OnPress="Parent.Tier_2.Visible=True Parent.Tier_1.Visible=False Parent.Tier_3.Visible=False Parent.Tier_4.Visible=False Parent.Tier_5.Visible=False Parent.Tier_6.Visible=False Parent.Tier_7.Visible=False Parent.Tier_8.Visible=False" ScrollExtent="42,23" Size="42,23" Style="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.text_button">T 2</Button>
<Button LocalText="T 3" Location="91,36" Name="Tier 3 Option" NormalTextColor="#00FF00" OnPress="Parent.Tier_3.Visible=True Parent.Tier_1.Visible=False Parent.Tier_2.Visible=False Parent.Tier_4.Visible=False Parent.Tier_5.Visible=False Parent.Tier_6.Visible=False Parent.Tier_7.Visible=False Parent.Tier_8.Visible=False" ScrollExtent="42,23" Size="42,23" Style="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.text_button">T 3</Button>
<Button LocalText="T 4" Location="134,36" Name="Tier 4 Option" NormalTextColor="#FFFFFF" OnPress="Parent.Tier_4.Visible=True Parent.Tier_1.Visible=False Parent.Tier_2.Visible=False Parent.Tier_3.Visible=False Parent.Tier_5.Visible=False Parent.Tier_6.Visible=False Parent.Tier_7.Visible=False Parent.Tier_8.Visible=False" ScrollExtent="42,23" Size="42,23" Style="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.text_button">T 4</Button>
<Button LocalText="T 5" Location="177,36" Name="Tier 5 Option" NormalTextColor="#FFFF00" OnPress="Parent.Tier_5.Visible=True Parent.Tier_1.Visible=False Parent.Tier_2.Visible=False Parent.Tier_3.Visible=False Parent.Tier_4.Visible=False Parent.Tier_6.Visible=False Parent.Tier_7.Visible=False Parent.Tier_8.Visible=False" ScrollExtent="42,23" Size="42,23" Style="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.text_button">T 5</Button>
<Button LocalText="T 6" Location="220,36" Name="Tier 6 Option" NormalTextColor="#FF0000" OnPress="Parent.Tier_6.Visible=True Parent.Tier_1.Visible=False Parent.Tier_2.Visible=False Parent.Tier_3.Visible=False Parent.Tier_4.Visible=False Parent.Tier_5.Visible=False Parent.Tier_7.Visible=False Parent.Tier_8.Visible=False" ScrollExtent="42,23" Size="42,23" Style="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.text_button">T 6</Button>
<Button LocalText="T 7" Location="263,36" Name="Tier 7 Option" NormalTextColor="#FF80FF" OnPress="Parent.Tier_7.Visible=True Parent.Tier_1.Visible=False Parent.Tier_2.Visible=False Parent.Tier_3.Visible=False Parent.Tier_4.Visible=False Parent.Tier_5.Visible=False Parent.Tier_6.Visible=False Parent.Tier_8.Visible=False" ScrollExtent="42,23" Size="42,23" Style="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.text_button">T 7</Button>
<Button LocalText="T 8" Location="306,36" Name="Tier 8 Option" NormalTextColor="#0033FF" OnPress="Parent.Tier_8.Visible=True Parent.Tier_1.Visible=False Parent.Tier_2.Visible=False Parent.Tier_3.Visible=False Parent.Tier_4.Visible=False Parent.Tier_5.Visible=False Parent.Tier_6.Visible=False Parent.Tier_7.Visible=False" ScrollExtent="42,23" Size="42,23" Style="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.text_button">T 8</Button>
<Button LocalTooltip="Close" Location="371,7" Name="WC_CloseButton" PackLocation="right,top" PackLocationProp="-020/0001,0007/0001" ScrollExtent="15,15" Size="15,15" Style="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.close_button" Tooltip="Close" UserMovable="true"></Button>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#00FF00" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="4,64" Name="Tier_1" PackLocation="fixed,fixed" paperdoll.visible="false" ScrollExtent="383,207" Size="383,207">	
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Fish yield frog leg, sunfish / Shrubs yield raw white tea leaf, jumjum, baubbleshire cabbage, black coffee bean" Location="9,132" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Common Else" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FFFF80">Fish yield frog leg, sunfish / Shrubs yield raw white tea leaf, jumjum, baubbleshire cabbage, black coffee bean</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontZapf16" LocalText="Tier 1 Info:" Location="23,3" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Tier 1" ScrollExtent="75,34" Size="75,34" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Tier 1 Info:</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Bright Material" Location="9,162" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Uncommon" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#80FF80">Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Bright Material</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Found in: Isles, Faydark Nursery, Darklight Wood, Timorous Deep and Zones adjacent to cities." Location="88,5" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Zones" ScrollExtent="300,30" Size="300,30" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF8000">Found in: Isles, Faydark Nursery, Darklight Wood, Timorous Deep and Zones adjacent to cities.</Text>
<Page Location="6,40" Name="Common" ScrollExtent="184,98" Size="184,98">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="COMMON" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Common" ScrollExtent="163,14" Size="163,14" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FF00">COMMON</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Soft Metal (stone)" Location="1,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Soft Metal (stone)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Lead" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Lead</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Hard Metal (ore)" Location="1,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C2" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Hard Metal (ore)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Tin" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Tin</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Loam (ore)" Location="1,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C3" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Loam (ore)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Leaded L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Leaded L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Gem Stone (stone)" Location="1,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C4" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Gem Stone (stone)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Malachite" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Malachite</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Wood (logs)" Location="1,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C5" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Wood (logs)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Elm" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Elm</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Woody Roots (roots)" Location="1,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C6" ScrollExtent="108,14" Size="108,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Woody Roots (roots)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Roots" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Roots</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="X-Qual. Pelts (dens)" Location="1,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7" ScrollExtent="112,14" Size="112,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">X-Qual. Pelts (dens)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Sull. Low" Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Sull. Low</Text>
</Page>
<Page Location="193,40" Name="Rare" ScrollExtent="184,98" Size="184,98">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="RARE" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Rare" ScrollExtent="163,14" Size="163,14" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF0000">RARE</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Soft Metal (stone)" Location="1,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R1" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Soft Metal (stone)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Copper" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Copper</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Hard Metal (ore)" Location="1,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R2" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Hard Metal (ore)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Bronze" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Bronze</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Loam (ore)" Location="1,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R3" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Loam (ore)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Solidified L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Solidified L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Gem Stone (stone)" Location="1,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R4" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Gem Stone (stone)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Lapis Lazuli" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Lapis Lazuli</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Wood (logs)" Location="1,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R5" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Wood (logs)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Alder" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Alder</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Woody Roots (roots)" Location="1,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R6" ScrollExtent="108,14" Size="108,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Woody Roots (roots)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Yarrow" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Yarrow</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="X-Qual. Pelts (dens)" Location="1,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7" ScrollExtent="112,14" Size="112,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">X-Qual. Pelts (dens)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Low" Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Low</Text>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="1,0" Name="WC_Frame" PackLocation="left,top" PackLocationProp="0001/0001,0000/0001" PackSize="absolute,absolute" PackSizeProp="0005/0001,0007/0001" RStyleDefault="/Fetish.FrameStyles.single_pixel_fill" ScrollExtent="378,200" Size="378,200"/>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="6,4" Name="WC_Backdrop" PackLocation="left,top" PackLocationProp="0006/0001,0004/0001" PackSize="absolute,absolute" PackSizeProp="0010/0001,0015/0001" RStyleDefault="/FrameStyles.background_gold" ScrollExtent="373,202" Size="373,202"/>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#00FF00" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="4,64" Name="Tier_2" PackLocation="fixed,fixed" paperdoll.visible="false" ScrollExtent="383,207" Size="383,207" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Fish yield crab meat, freewater grouper / Shrubs yield raw carrot, raw black tea leaf, murdunk orange, Antonican coffee bean" Location="9,132" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Common Else" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FFFF80">Fish yield crab meat, freewater grouper / Shrubs yield raw carrot, raw black tea leaf, murdunk orange, Antonican coffee bean</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Glowing Material" Location="9,162" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Uncommon" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#80FF80">Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Glowing Material</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontZapf16" LocalText="Tier 2 Info:" Location="23,3" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Tier 2" ScrollExtent="75,34" Size="75,34" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF8000">Tier 2 Info:</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Found in: Commonlands, Antonica, and Greater Faydark.  Skill required: 20" Location="88,5" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Zones" ScrollExtent="300,30" Size="300,30" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF8000">Found in: Commonlands, Antonica, and Greater Faydark.  Skill required: 20</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="COMMON" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Common" ScrollExtent="163,14" Size="163,14" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FF00">COMMON</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Soft Metal (stone)" Location="1,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Soft Metal (stone)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Electrum" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Electrum</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Hard Metal (ore)" Location="1,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C2" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Hard Metal (ore)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Iron" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Iron</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Loam (ore)" Location="1,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C3" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Loam (ore)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Salty L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Salty L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Gem Stone (stone)" Location="1,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C4" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Gem Stone (stone)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Turquoise" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Turquoise</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Wood (logs)" Location="1,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C5" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Wood (logs)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Maple" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Maple</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Woody Roots (roots)" Location="1,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C6" ScrollExtent="108,14" Size="108,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Woody Roots (roots)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Tuber" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Tuber</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="X-Qual. Pelts (dens)" Location="1,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7" ScrollExtent="112,14" Size="112,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">X-Qual. Pelts (dens)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Sull. Avg." Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Sull. Avg.</Text>
</Page>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="RARE" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Rare" ScrollExtent="163,14" Size="163,14" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF0000">RARE</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Soft Metal (stone)" Location="1,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R1" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Soft Metal (stone)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Silver" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Silver</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Hard Metal (ore)" Location="1,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R2" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Hard Metal (ore)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Blackened Iron" Location="92,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R2item" ScrollExtent="83,14" Size="83,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Blackened Iron</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Loam (ore)" Location="1,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R3" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Loam (ore)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Alkaline L." Location="92,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R3item" ScrollExtent="83,14" Size="83,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Alkaline L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Gem Stone (stone)" Location="1,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R4" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Gem Stone (stone)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Coral" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Coral</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Wood (logs)" Location="1,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R5" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Wood (logs)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Bone" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Bone</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Woody Roots (roots)" Location="1,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R6" ScrollExtent="108,14" Size="108,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Woody Roots (roots)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Sisal" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Sisal</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="X-Qual. Pelts (dens)" Location="1,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7" ScrollExtent="112,14" Size="112,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">X-Qual. Pelts (dens)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Average" Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Average</Text>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="1,0" Name="WC_Frame" PackLocation="left,top" PackLocationProp="0001/0001,0000/0001" PackSize="absolute,absolute" PackSizeProp="0005/0001,0007/0001" RStyleDefault="/Fetish.FrameStyles.single_pixel_fill" ScrollExtent="378,200" Size="378,200"/>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="6,4" Name="WC_Backdrop" PackLocation="left,top" PackLocationProp="0006/0001,0004/0001" PackSize="absolute,absolute" PackSizeProp="0010/0001,0015/0001" RStyleDefault="/FrameStyles.background_gold" ScrollExtent="373,202" Size="373,202"/>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#00FF00" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="4,64" Name="Tier_3" PackLocation="fixed,fixed" paperdoll.visible="false" ScrollExtent="383,207" Size="383,207" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Fish yield seafury mackerel, thicket crayfish / Shrubs yield steppes mountain bean, sweet onion, fayberry, oolong tea leaf" Location="9,132" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Common Else" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FFFF80">Fish yield seafury mackerel, thicket crayfish / Shrubs yield steppes mountain bean, sweet onion, fayberry, oolong tea leaf</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Sparkling Material" Location="9,162" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Uncommon" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#80FF80">Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Sparkling Material</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontZapf16" LocalText="Tier 3 Info:" Location="23,3" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Tier 3" ScrollExtent="75,34" Size="75,34" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FF00">Tier 3 Info:</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Found in: Nektulos Forest, Thundering Steppes, and Butcherblock Mountains.  Skill required: 90" Location="88,5" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Zones" ScrollExtent="300,30" Size="300,30" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF8000">Found in: Nektulos Forest, Thundering Steppes, and Butcherblock Mountains.  Skill required: 90</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Gold" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Gold</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Carbonite" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Carbonite</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Pliant L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Pliant L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Agate" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Agate</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Ash" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Ash</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Belladonna" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Belladonna</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Sull. Med." Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Sull. Med.</Text>
</Page>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Palladium" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Palladium</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Steel" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Steel</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Malleable L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Malleable L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Jasper" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Jasper</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Fir" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Fir</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Dandelion" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Dandelion</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Medium" Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Medium</Text>
</Page>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#00FF00" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="4,64" Name="Tier_4" PackLocation="fixed,fixed" paperdoll.visible="false" ScrollExtent="383,207" Size="383,207" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Fish yield murkwater carp, shark fin / Shrubs yield cucumber, green tea leaf, everfrost ice bean, wild apple" Location="9,132" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Common Else" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FFFF80">Fish yield murkwater carp, shark fin / Shrubs yield cucumber, green tea leaf, everfrost ice bean, wild apple</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Glimmering Material" Location="9,162" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Uncommon" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#80FF80">Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Glimmering Material</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontZapf16" LocalText="Tier 4 Info:" Location="23,3" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Tier 4" ScrollExtent="75,34" Size="75,34" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Tier 4 Info:</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Found in: Enchanted Lands, Zek the Orcish Waste, BSV, CoD and Steamfont.  Skill required: 140" Location="88,5" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Zones" ScrollExtent="300,30" Size="300,30" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF8000">Found in: Enchanted Lands, Zek the Orcish Waste, BSV, CoD and Steamfont.  Skill required: 140</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Velium" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Velium</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Feyiron" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Feyiron</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Supple L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Supple L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Opaline" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Opaline</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Briarwood" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Briarwood</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Tussah" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Tussah</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Sull. High" Location="92,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7item" ScrollExtent="83,14" Size="83,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Sull. High</Text>
</Page>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Ruthenium" Location="92,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R1item" ScrollExtent="83,14" Size="83,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Ruthenium</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Feysteel" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Feysteel</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Ductile L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Ductile L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Rough Opal" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Rough Opal</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Oak" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Oak</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Oak Roots" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Oak Roots</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="High" Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">High</Text>
</Page>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#00FF00" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="4,64" Name="Tier_5" PackLocation="fixed,fixed" paperdoll.visible="false" ScrollExtent="383,207" Size="383,207" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Fish yield nerius trout, cauldron blowfish / Shrubs yield browncap mushroom, white peach, lavastorm robusta bean, pu-erh tea leaf" Location="9,132" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Common Else" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FFFF80">Fish yield nerius trout, cauldron blowfish / Shrubs yield browncap mushroom, white peach, lavastorm robusta bean, pu-erh tea leaf</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Luminous Material" Location="9,162" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Uncommon" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#80FF80">Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Luminous Material</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontZapf16" LocalText="Tier 5 Info:" Location="23,3" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Tier 5" ScrollExtent="75,34" Size="75,34" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FFFF00">Tier 5 Info:</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Found in: Everfrost, Feerott, Rivervale, Steamfont (near wetlands).  Skill required: 190" Location="88,5" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Zones" ScrollExtent="300,30" Size="300,30" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF8000">Found in: Everfrost, Feerott, Rivervale, Steamfont (near wetlands).  Skill required: 190</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Soft Metal (stone)" Location="1,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Soft Metal(stone)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Diamondine" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Diamondine</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Fulginate" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Fulginate</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Bonded L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Bonded L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Bloodstone" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Bloodstone</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Teak" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Teak</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Ashen" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Ashen</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Sull. Sup." Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Sull. Sup.</Text>
</Page>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Rhodium" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Rhodium</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Ebon" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Ebon</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Fused L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Fused L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Ruby" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Ruby</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Cedar" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Cedar</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Figwart" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Figwart</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Superb" Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Superb</Text>
</Page>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#00FF00" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="4,64" Name="Tier_6" PackLocation="fixed,fixed" paperdoll.visible="false" ScrollExtent="383,207" Size="383,207" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Fish yield tiger shrimp, conger eel / Shrubs yield prickly pear, darjeeling tea leaf, artichoke, maj'dul coffee bean" Location="9,132" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Common Else" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FFFF80">Fish yield tiger shrimp, conger eel / Shrubs yield prickly pear, darjeeling tea leaf, artichoke, maj'dul coffee bean</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Lambent Material" Location="9,162" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Uncommon" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#80FF80">Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Lambent Material</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontZapf16" LocalText="Tier 6 Info:" Location="23,3" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Tier 6" ScrollExtent="75,34" Size="75,34" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF0000">Tier 6 Info:</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Found in: Sinking Sands, Pillars of Flame and Lesser Faydark.  Skill required: 240" Location="88,5" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Zones" ScrollExtent="300,30" Size="300,30" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF8000">Found in: Sinking Sands, Pillars of Flame and Lesser Faydark.  Skill required: 240</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Soft Metal (stone)" Location="1,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1" ScrollExtent="100,14" Size="100,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Soft Metal(stone)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Beryllium" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Beryllium</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Indium" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Indium</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Soluble L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Soluble L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Nacre" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Nacre</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Sandalwood" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Sandalwood</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Succulent" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Succulent</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Sull. Exc." Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Sull. Exc.</Text>
</Page>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Vanadium" Location="92,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R1item" ScrollExtent="83,14" Size="83,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Vanadium</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Cobalt" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Cobalt</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Alkali L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Alkali L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Pearl" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Pearl</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Ironwood" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Ironwood</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Saguaro" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Saguaro</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Excellent" Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Excellent</Text>
</Page>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#00FF00" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="4,64" Name="Tier_7" PackLocation="fixed,fixed" paperdoll.visible="false" ScrollExtent="383,207" Size="383,207">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Fish yield flying fish / Shrubs yield sweet chai tea leaf, soaring coffee bean, xegonberry, squash" Location="9,132" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Common Else" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FFFF80">Fish yield flying fish / Shrubs yield sweet chai tea leaf, soaring coffee bean, xegonberry, squash</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Scintillating Material" Location="9,162" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Uncommon" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#80FF80">Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Scintillating Material</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontZapf16" LocalText="Tier 7 Info:" Location="23,3" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Tier 7" ScrollExtent="75,34" Size="75,34" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF80FF">Tier 7 Info:</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Found in: Teneborous Tangle, Barren Sky, Bonemire, and Loping Plains.  Skill required: 250" Location="88,5" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Zones" ScrollExtent="300,30" Size="300,30" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF8000">Found in: Teneborous Tangle, Barren Sky, Bonemire, and Loping Plains.  Skill required: 250</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Azurite" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Azurite</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Adamantine" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Adamantine</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Porous L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Porous L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Topaz" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Topaz</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Rosewood" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Rosewood</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Hanging Root" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Hanging Root</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Pelts (dens)" Location="1,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7" ScrollExtent="112,14" Size="112,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Pelts (dens)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Horned" Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Horned</Text>
</Page>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Acrylia" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Acrylia</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Xegonite" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Xegonite</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Spongy L." Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Spongy L.</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Moonstone" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Moonstone</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Ebony" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Ebony</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Nimbus Root" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Nimbus Root</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Pelts (dens)" Location="1,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7" ScrollExtent="112,14" Size="112,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Pelts (dens)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Dragonhide" Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Dragonhide</Text>
</Page>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#00FF00" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="4,64" Name="Tier_8" PackLocation="fixed,fixed" paperdoll.visible="false" ScrollExtent="383,207" Size="383,207">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Fish yield barracuda, king prawn / Shrubs yield torsis tea leaf, cabilis cocoa bean, cranberry, succulent petal" Location="9,132" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Common Else" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FFFF80">Fish yield barracuda, king prawn / Shrubs yield torsis tea leaf, cabilis cocoa bean, cranberry, succulent petal</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Smoldering Material" Location="9,162" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Uncommon" ScrollExtent="350,43" Size="350,43" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#80FF80">Everything can yield RARE for imbuing: Smoldering Material</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontZapf16" LocalText="Tier 8 Info:" Location="23,3" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Tier 7" ScrollExtent="75,34" Size="75,34" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#0033FF">Tier 8 Info:</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Found in: Kylong Plains, Fens of Nathsar, Kunzar Jungle and Jarsath Wastes.  Skill required: 340" Location="88,5" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="Zones" ScrollExtent="300,30" Size="300,30" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF8000">Found in: Kylong Plains, Fens of Nathsar, Kunzar Jungle and Jarsath Wastes.  Skill required: 340</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Deklium" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Deklium</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Ferrite" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Ferrite</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Mineral Salt" Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Mineral Salt</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Rough Kunzite" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Kunzite</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Redwood" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Redwood</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Lichenclover" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Lichenclover</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Pelts (dens)" Location="1,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7" ScrollExtent="112,14" Size="112,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Pelts (dens)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Bristled" Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="C7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Bristled</Text>
</Page>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Tynnonium" Location="102,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R1item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Tynnonium</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="" Location="102,24" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R2item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Incarnadine</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Silicate" Location="102,36" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R3item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Silicate</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Rough Fire Emerald" Location="102,48" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R4item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Rough Fire Emerald</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Mahogany" Location="102,60" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R5item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Mahogany</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Mantrap" Location="102,72" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R6item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Mantrap</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Pelts (dens)" Location="1,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7" ScrollExtent="112,14" Size="112,14" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Pelts (dens)</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="Hidebound" Location="102,84" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="R7item" ScrollExtent="73,14" Size="73,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FFFF">Hidebound</Text>
</Page>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#00FF00" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="4,64" Name="MyStats" PackLocation="fixed,fixed" ScrollExtent="383,207" Size="383,207" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontZapf16" LocalText="My Stats:" Location="19,3" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="My Stats" ScrollExtent="42,33" Size="42,33" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#00FF00">My Stats:</Text>
<ImageStyle Name="separator_dot_image">
<ImageFrame Name="image" Source="images/window_elements_specific.dds" SourceRect="2,125,17,139"/>
</ImageStyle>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="6,4" Name="WC_Backdrop" PackLocation="left,top" PackLocationProp="0006/0001,0004/0001" PackSize="absolute,absolute" PackSizeProp="0014/0001,0011/0001" RStyleDefault="/FrameStyles.background_gold" ScrollExtent="373,202" Size="373,202"/>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="1,1" Name="WC_Frame" PackLocation="left,top" PackLocationProp="0001/0001,0001/0001" PackSize="absolute,absolute" PackSizeProp="0001/0001,0001/0001" RStyleDefault="/Fetish.FrameStyles.frame_plain" ScrollExtent="389,271" Size="389,271"/>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="3,3" Name="WC_Backdrop" PackLocation="left,top" PackLocationProp="0003/0001,0003/0001" PackSize="absolute,absolute" PackSizeProp="0005/0001,0005/0001" RStyleDefault="/Fetish.FrameStyles.fetish_bg" ScrollExtent="385,267" Size="385,267"/>
</Page>

Last edited by Buyirugh : 12-18-2007 at 10:09 AM. Reason: This code now reflects the changes in skill requirement changes in Kylong Plains to true T8.
Unread 12-03-2007, 06:59 AM
A Berserk Golem

Great job Buy, I will add it on the next update

I have been slow on updating this standalone startbutton, but I will update it this week

Unread 01-25-2008, 03:22 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Stand alone verson (RoK copatable)

Can one just eliminate all the fetish junk from the download to just get the startbutton and have it work? I like this start button alot, it's small and has most of the features I like, but I don't care for all the other ui changes.
Unread 02-06-2008, 03:43 PM
A Berserk Golem

It is possible, yes
I will update the stand-alone version and let you know