EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 10-18-2007, 02:09 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Excellent job gm9

No bugs I can see, v4 is looking beautiful, just wanted to say ...

GREAT JOB GM9 - THANKYOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
Unread 10-18-2007, 02:11 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

aw thanks, I'm glad it works for one person at least.
Unread 10-18-2007, 03:19 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thumbs Up Outstanding job!

This last update is the best yet! Keep up the great work guys!
Unread 10-18-2007, 09:34 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

4.0.2's working fine for me too. Plain 4.0 worked as well. I like the changes to the look overall, the only thing I don't like is the backgrounds that have the brushed-metallic highlights to them. I'd prefer an option for a plainer background.

I've not noticed any problems with player or group window cures yet, btw, but I also commented out the potion part of the cures code (I've too much variation in which tiers of potions get used between characters, and I generally just put them on a hotbar instead).
Unread 10-18-2007, 09:50 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

I'll have a look at the graphics again anyway, I also don't like the artifacts that the dds compression caused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknarr View Post
I also commented out the potion part of the cures code (I've too much variation in which tiers of potions get used between characters, and I generally just put them on a hotbar instead).
Would it help to just let the user define 7 (8) different potion types? Since to my memory curing was mostly irrelevant before T6 I did not think people actually cure with potions before that.
Unread 10-18-2007, 12:08 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Lucan DLere

the new version looks good and works well

I'll be the one to say i like the brushed metallic look. gives the ui a refreshing look i i think. if you gonna change leave an option in that those that like can keep it that way
Unread 10-18-2007, 09:20 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
Would it help to just let the user define 7 (8) different potion types? Since to my memory curing was mostly irrelevant before T6 I did not think people actually cure with potions before that.
It might, but I'm not sure the code can auto-detect the character level or items in inventory and I'm not sure it's worth the trouble. The current setup seems to work fine for people who use potions via click-to-cure, I'm just in the set that prefers click-to-cure to not use potions at all. I'll probably just edit the cures code to use the "which classes have what" table you've got for "if they don't have it, don't even try".

Overall though my opinion of the click-to-cure buttons mirrors that of my guild's other healers: GODSEND! The new code seems to have cleaned up a fair number of the old targeting glitches, so even if it's not perfect it's still a lot better than having to target manually.
Unread 10-18-2007, 09:27 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Najena

agreed great job as always mate. thankyou for sharing this UI
Unread 10-19-2007, 01:32 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknarr View Post
The current setup seems to work fine for people who use potions via click-to-cure, I'm just in the set that prefers click-to-cure to not use potions at all. I'll probably just edit the cures code to use the "which classes have what" table you've got for "if they don't have it, don't even try".
actually it would be easier to just not click the cure buttons if your class does not have cure spells. If your class has cure spells, the potions will never be used anyway.
Unread 10-19-2007, 09:48 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

I'm also getting the bug where not all of my group members have the 1-3 buttons, but hey, everything else works a treat so I don't mind!

Thank you very very much mate for a great UI!