Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Closed Thread
Unread 04-08-2008, 11:52 PM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default cant cure with update verticle group window

hello;
I updated to the new vertical default and my icons are not greyed out but when i attempt to click a cure i get spell no longer available or some such error. any help would be appreciated
Unread 04-09-2008, 03:33 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowsfly View Post
hello;
I updated to the new vertical default and my icons are not greyed out but when i attempt to click a cure i get spell no longer available or some such error. any help would be appreciated
The actual curing code was not changed in the latest update.

What subclass/level are you, where you mentored, what were you trying to cure, and were you trying to cure yourself or a group member?
Unread 04-09-2008, 05:39 AM
A Sea Turtle

lvl 80 templer, was trying to see if i could cast any cures, didnt have any effects on me. oher mods like this would cast the cure even if u had no debuffs on you i assumed this mod worked the same. I tryed on self and on group mate.
Unread 04-09-2008, 06:49 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Yes, it will cure even if you have no effects on you. I'll have to test this, I can currently see no reason how it could fail.

But while double checking the code I noticed that I left some development code in the cures code - you will spam groupchat with your cures.
Unread 04-09-2008, 08:06 PM
A Sea Turtle

anyupdates?
Unread 04-09-2008, 11:16 PM
A Coastal Crab

Templar here also, and the click to cure is not working.

It gives me a line of text in my chat box saying: "This spell of ability is no longer available"
Unread 04-10-2008, 01:22 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

I'm a bit mystified by this one since I can't seem to reproduce it. Do self-cures via the player window work?
Unread 04-10-2008, 02:19 AM
A Coastal Crab

Lvl 80 Templar here too, but no problem with the Cure curse button. Just worked perfectly for me, and I play on the french server...
Unread 04-10-2008, 05:53 AM
A Sea Turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
I'm a bit mystified by this one since I can't seem to reproduce it. Do self-cures via the player window work?
I dont use the player window mod. I do not have a full instalation of profit just parts i like i may have left out a important file. What files do i 100% have to have to make this work.
Unread 04-10-2008, 07:06 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowsfly View Post
I dont use the player window mod. I do not have a full instalation of profit just parts i like i may have left out a important file.
Ah great, thanks for wasting my time like this, don't you think you should have said up front what you did? I do this in my free time if you didn't realize...
Closed Thread