Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-08-2006, 03:47 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest
Default A Stand alone version

Firstly Let me start off saying you have done an awesome job and congrats on the featured author promotion.

I dont really like a full set ui, but ......

There is one feature in your set that I find absolutely amazing and that is the three small windows (player,target,and implyed target I believe) that show your own health and your target and implied.

I think these are great as most target standalones do not include being able to see your own health. I would LOVE just LOVE to see a stand alone version of your windows. Please.

You see I have a player window that has many other stats and such on it and it doesnt stay in the middle of my screen too big. but in your mod you have a player window then a smaller just health and mana player window to go with the target and implied window I think thats great but i cant seem to just get it out to use solo I am assuming because of specialized backgrounds fonts styles etc.

Could you please release these three windows seperate so i can use along with my normal player and basically have my normal one found here http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=4193 tucked away to the side of my screen but still have your three small windows in the middle to help watch my own health as I fight. or is this not possible??

Ty in advance if you do this if not no problem

gm9: I won't release any more windows separately. However, I could release a "ProfitUI Window Extraction Kit ™" that you could drop into any other (=non-ProfituI) UI folder in order to automatically enable every window which you want to rip from ProfitUI.

“It is a curious thing, that God learned Greek when he wished to turn author--and even more curious that he did not learn it better.” (Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche)

Last edited by gm9 : 12-15-2006 at 04:34 PM.