EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 01-12-2012, 12:09 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default BeastBar

I right clicked and in hotbar settings changed icon padding to 35 instead of 42 but when I camp out and back in it's reverted back to default 42 padding. Don't know if this is DrumsUI or SoE problem. Also the Big Blue Paw print...I tried to adjust size and it some gets smaller but still flashes 1 big paw print. Because the paw print is made of up many paw prints it isn't changing the size of all them. Again don't know if this is DrumsUI or SoE problem.
Unread 01-12-2012, 12:53 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerbear5 View Post
I right clicked and in hotbar settings changed icon padding to 35 instead of 42 but when I camp out and back in it's reverted back to default 42 padding. Don't know if this is DrumsUI or SoE problem. Also the Big Blue Paw print...I tried to adjust size and it some gets smaller but still flashes 1 big paw print. Because the paw print is made of up many paw prints it isn't changing the size of all them. Again don't know if this is DrumsUI or SoE problem.
The hotbar issue is a SoE problem. I'd tell you to /bug it but they are certainly aware of it at tthis point.

Silat
Unread 01-12-2012, 01:32 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thank you TalTal. Now I'm wondering about the Paw Print.
Unread 01-12-2012, 02:26 PM
A Griffon
Featured

I haven't seen the blue paw print problem. Try resizing it and logging in and out if you haven't already.

I made mine pretty small and the "overlay paw" that appears is fairly similar in size.
Unread 01-12-2012, 08:19 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I camped out and back in and no change and that's how I discovered the problem with the beastbar icon padding.

Also I have another quick question. For the browser if I set a homepage but decide I don't want a homepage set anymore. Is there anyway to clear that?
Unread 01-13-2012, 11:53 AM
A Griffon
Featured

I'm not sure. I could of sworn it saved it to a file somewhere, but it eludes me at the moment...

edit: ah right, the eq2_recent.ini in your EQ2 folder. The line cl_browser_homepage. Try deleting that line, or setting it to:
cl_browser_homepage ""