EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 01-10-2007, 06:55 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Quest Helper doesn't word wrap

Sorry I don't have a screen shot available (at work currently.. shhh.. )

Anyways, I play in 1680x1050, so I don't know if it's an issue with that resolution. The Quest Helper window in the top right corner doesn't seem to wrap long lines to fit them all within the window.

It's not a huge issue, as I can just open my journal to see the whole line. Just wondering if there's a quick fix for it.

Have to say I love this interface. Just started playing, and this has really added to the game, very nice job!
Unread 01-11-2007, 07:05 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Fixed the problem. I think the 1680x1050 UI file had some positioning errors. The Quest Helper window was stretched way off the screen even with allow windows off screen turned off.

Unlocked the window and resized it. Problems gone. So chalk it up to user error.
Unread 02-09-2007, 07:14 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

It's a pain to keep the default settings files up to date with only a 1280x1024 screen available, mark my words. So some of them need to work, sorry about that.
Unread 02-09-2007, 10:12 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Oh, no need to apologize at all. You've done a great job with this. I only updated my post in case others need to know how to fix it.

Seriously, the fact you included so many different default resolutions is, in my mind, above and beyond what you needed to do.