EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Closed Thread
Unread 04-17-2006, 09:57 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

I'm having an issue where I can't get the bottom bar to show, I've checked and unchecked show bottom bar repeatedly, I've adjusted my resoluation and everything, just can't get it to work. Need help, thanks.
Unread 04-17-2006, 11:53 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

One question. I see on the preview that in the group window it shows the class of each member in thier bar. How do i enable this?

Fixed it just had to enable the title bar.

Last edited by kasai259 : 04-18-2006 at 01:23 AM.
Unread 04-18-2006, 04:47 AM
A Griffon

Server: Splitpaw

WHen I use the Profit Control center to make my Icons smaller, they always reset again, is there any way I can save em so I dont have to go there everytime I log in and sometimes even while gaming..
Unread 04-18-2006, 11:32 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Befallen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dechau
WHen I use the Profit Control center to make my Icons smaller, they always reset again, is there any way I can save em so I dont have to go there everytime I log in and sometimes even while gaming..
right click yer hotbar. click resize icon size. Yer good
Unread 04-18-2006, 12:37 PM
A Brown Bear

Default In Love

I am in love with this ProfitUI. I especally like it in windows mode. I have so much more veiwing area. All the whistles and bells I ever thought I needed and then some.

The only problem I have is with the arrows in the hotbars for changing banks. The tend to be in the way for casting and I acidsntly change banks form time to time (always when in a big tight spot, naturally). I only have one bank that I change to where i keep maintained spells up. (for when i die and have to recast, often i might add). For now only solution I can see is arrows on out side of bars or having to move those spells to a bar I don't use the first slot much. I already have 3 banks up and really don't want another for maintained spells.

maybe add maintained spells under name sort of like the cure buttons. yes yes that might be good.

Thanks for letting me ramble.
Unread 04-18-2006, 02:21 PM
A Coastal Crab

Just installed Profit to try it out (have been using fetish). I like what I see a lot but for some reason I cannot chat at all. Enter or even / will not give me a next box to chat in to. I checked under options and they are still assigned correctly. Any ideas?
Unread 04-18-2006, 02:57 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Dechau, if you are talking about hotbar icon sizes, do as Spydie suggested (although I thought the Control Center was working for that), if you are talking about the other icon sizes those don't save yet and might never, but you can right click the target and effects window and change the window options to switch between two sizes.

cactusrosy, I'm a bit stubborn with respect to changing the hotbars at the moment. However, you can combine any hotbar with the UI. For example, the hotbars from v1.8d had the bank select arrows at the outside.

Jujenjitsu, I quote Spiricore from the main thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiricore
- Getting the bottom stat bar to show up: Right-click the black area on the bottom of the screen, go to Window Settings and select "Frame Only". This frame may be difficult to right-click on, but you can!
Eduleuq, I quote Spiricore again:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiricore
- Chat entry box not showing up: Change Window Settings to "Frame and Titlebar"
Guys, please take a look at what's already posted on the main thread, so we don't have the same questions coming up again and again.
Unread 04-18-2006, 03:50 PM
A Brown Bear

Red face Install help

I'm currently using Fetish nightfall but like the looks of Profit. However a friend of mine installed Fetish for me but is unavailble now to help. Can someone post a more step-by-step installation for me? If will help keep the clutter off the board email me at [email protected]. Sorry for the newb question! Thanks
Unread 04-20-2006, 02:43 AM
A Griffawn

Server: Everfrost

Oceeye, everything you need to know is here - http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/f...q_new_faq_item -, kinda tech but easy enought to understand
Unread 04-20-2006, 03:51 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Actually all you need to do is extract the zip file into your Everquest2 directory.
Unread 04-21-2006, 01:29 AM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Unrest
Default Target window in Profit 2.3 has a bug.

Target window in Profit 2.3 has a bug.

Target effects with simple NPC evaluation mode cover target name(see the screenshot)

In-game change NPC evaluation mode detailed to simple, it works fine.
But exit EQII after NPC evaluation mode setted to simple, and reconnect, bug come again.

I think initial array mothod of target window in Profit 2.3 has a bug.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	eq2_00000.png
Views:	326
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	4851  

Character: IspinSharle of 'WURI' Guild
Unrest Server, Human Female Paladin

Last edited by Droiyan7 : 04-21-2006 at 01:34 AM.
Unread 04-21-2006, 03:57 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusrosy
The only problem I have is with the arrows in the hotbars for changing banks. The tend to be in the way for casting and I acidsntly change banks form time to time (always when in a big tight spot, naturally). I only have one bank that I change to where i keep maintained spells up. (for when i die and have to recast, often i might add). For now only solution I can see is arrows on out side of bars or having to move those spells to a bar I don't use the first slot much. I already have 3 banks up and really don't want another for maintained spells.
I used to have this problem - I only change one of my hotbars for when I'm crafting.

What I do now is set all my hotbars to frame only, which won't display the bank selector. Then when I want to craft, I use the shift keys to change my current primary hotkey bank to whichever bank has the crafting keys I need, and then change it back when I'm done.

Shift-1 displays hotkey bank 1 on your current primary hotbar, Shift-2 the second etc, up to Shift-0 for the 10th, so you could quickly swap in your buffs, cast them, and then swap back to your primary combat keys. Hope this helps!

Also to the Profit devs, thank you so much for the new broker window enhancements, love them! Now this UI has everything I need. Kudos to you guys for all your hard work.
Unread 04-21-2006, 04:40 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Offline Trading with ProfitUI

Hi everyone,

I did post this in the Bugs area but I thought I would post it here.

I love ProfitUI, and have been using it for sometime, however after upgrading I now seem unable to seel items from my house while offline. It seems fine if my main is logged in or an alt, but once I am out of the game completely nothing is showing up for sale, which is a pain.

After speaking to SOE they of course said that it was my custom UI. I reset my UI and of course the standard SOE works.

I really dont want to have to change and wondered if this was a local problem with me or if anyone else has/had experienced this?

I'm going to download the latest version tonight and reinstall it completely just on the off chance.

thx in advance

D.
Unread 04-21-2006, 07:56 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Hi Droiyan7, thanks for the report, I'll fix it.

RainQueen96, thx for your kind words.

And t1ct4c, I see you found your way here. The bugs area you posted in is for bugs by SOE, not bugs with the UI's posted here. Anyway, as I already told you on the official forums, I currently don't see how the UI could play a role in that. Offline selling works fine for me. What exactly do you mean by saying that the problems started "after upgrading"? Did it start with a particular version of ProfitUI?
Unread 04-21-2006, 08:59 AM
A Coastal Crab

Default Target effects

I noticed Target effects only show up for the implied target. I love this UI but I would much rather know what effects my main target has then the implied target. is there any way to either switch it to show target effects for the main targetm or even better, for both targets?
Unread 04-21-2006, 10:13 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Does this still happen with the latest version (2.3) of ProfitUI? There was an issue with some earlier versions where target effects weren't show when using con_version 1.
Unread 04-21-2006, 12:39 PM
Cry Spoon!
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Oggok

I can't seem to find 2.3 anywhere. I am probably missing the great big button flashing in the middle of the screen saying "DOWNLOAD 2.3 HERE!!" with sirens going off in my speakers but could someone post a link to 2.3?

TIA

Edit:

I found the big button.

Bugrit - 64 Monk - 51 Tailor
Boznak - 64 Warden - 41 Provisioner

Founder and proud leader of: Alternate Reality
Bringing the lazy slackery back in the game.

Last edited by Pixi : 04-21-2006 at 01:29 PM.
Unread 04-23-2006, 05:25 AM
A Brown Bear

how can i switch "hotbars"

e.g from hotbar 1 to hotbar 4??
at my current version 2.2.2 it doens´t work, before using profit reborn it will work with profit18
Unread 04-23-2006, 07:23 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Copy 'n' paste from the changelog for 2.2:

* Hotbars:
Changed behaviour for "frame & titlebar" settings:
(None): No bank select arrows shown, no shortcut keys shown.
(Frame Only): No bank select arrows shown, visibility of shortcut keys controllable via frame opacity settings.
(Frame and Titlebar): Bank select arrows shown when mousing over, visibility of shortcut keys controllable via frame opacity settings.

Apart from that you can use the keyboard shortcuts which are SHIFT+#, ALT+SHIFT+# or CTRL+SHIFT+#.
Unread 04-23-2006, 07:31 AM
A Berserk Golem

Great to see ppl keeping ProfitUI up to date.
Keep it up and never stop :P

Anyone know where Spiricore have gone?

Edit: One question, do i need to use the .xml files which is placed seprate with the profit 2.3 version? or are those file included and fixed?
If anyone know what i'am trying to say :P

Last edited by ToxicMan : 04-23-2006 at 07:34 AM.
Unread 04-23-2006, 08:11 AM
A Griffawn

Server: Everfrost

Anyone else notice an awful lot of blank space to the right of the quest journal? Seems like I have bout a half inch that is just...blank, past the scroll bar. Any way to thin it a bit?

GJ on the update, we appreciate all your hard work, and I really really appreciate the market window update

Was wondering if anyone out there could mod the Startbutton Command Center for Profit, thin it out some, or maybe just add the vid controls to the Profit button? While I love my command center, things like the coin window and the unequip are kinda meaningless now, what with Profit showing the coin and the unequip being kaput.
Unread 04-23-2006, 08:24 AM
A Weald Wolf

Default Problem with XP figures

Hi

I have this problem with the XP figures..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000034.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	4864  

---
Unread 04-23-2006, 08:52 AM
A Berserk Golem

One thing i've noticed, the target window, where it show the name health and mana or what i should call it, the name is inbetween those to bars and it looks like the health and mana bar is overlapping the name so its really hard to see his name sometimes.. can try to take a screen if this was hard to understand :P

Edit: Forget this question, just changed the "con" thingy, and now its fine =)
Great UI!

Last edited by ToxicMan : 04-23-2006 at 10:02 AM.
Unread 04-23-2006, 02:24 PM
A Coastal Crab

Just curious if/how one could use just the small self/target/implied bars that sit above the hotbar's. I figured out it was the self window and tried to just use that file in another UI (fetish) but it's missing the graphics...what other files do I need or do I need to add include's to one of the fetish files?
Unread 04-23-2006, 03:04 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiking
Hi

I have this problem with the XP figures..
go into option->User Interface and uncheck "smooth fonts" if you want to use small fonts. Alternatively uncheck "small fonts".

Last edited by gm9 : 04-25-2006 at 03:27 PM.
Closed Thread