Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Closed Thread
Unread 07-18-2005, 07:54 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Landin,

The thing your looking for in the tradeskills window is on page Create and its called ResultColorPage make it Visible=False

That will fix bud
Unread 07-19-2005, 12:06 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laffs
Landin,

The thing your looking for in the tradeskills window is on page Create and its called ResultColorPage make it Visible=False

That will fix bud
Cool thanks Laffs I think I will change it though, make it say somthing like mail 5plat to toran or <insert somthing bad here> lol..

Hmm found it but visible alreay = False.. Can that be deleted? I'll do an OnShow=visible=False for now..

Last edited by Landiin : 07-19-2005 at 01:09 AM.
Unread 07-19-2005, 12:23 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

The patch is missing all the named tabbed chat windows
Unread 07-19-2005, 01:04 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfx
The patch is missing all the named tabbed chat windows
Not from update 1.11.7, I just deleted my current one and used the one from the zip and they are there..
Unread 07-19-2005, 01:48 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

hmmm I deleted my current folder even made new folder do not have the tabs
Unread 07-19-2005, 02:04 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfx
hmmm I deleted my current folder even made new folder do not have the tabs
What UI settings file are you using? I didn't look at the 1200xXXX one.. may not be in that one.. I'll look
Unread 07-19-2005, 02:06 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

I am using the 1200 one it works fine in the 16 version I load the 1.7 version and its gone I will reload the 1.6 version ui and see if that works

Yeah its not in the 1200xx one I am using 1280 x 1024
that is why the tabs are gone.

Last edited by shadowfx : 07-19-2005 at 02:12 AM.
Unread 07-19-2005, 02:20 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Oh thats right, I tweeked the 1200 one for the new size in hotkeys.. Yikes, I'll get that fixed back in next update prob tomorrow.. sorry about that
Unread 07-19-2005, 07:28 AM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Toxxulia

Quote:
Added group member stats to the group window. ( This will be a static value until LU12 is pushed out but should come alive as soon as it is) Just trying to stay ahead of the game.
lol.. that is probably why I missed that.. I had no idea what that meant hehe I will try lowering my rez, but if i remember correctly I started playing using 800*600 and the hot bars were taking up too much room, where i could barely see what I was doing in game, so that is why I uped it, I put it to the max res, Im gonna try which ever one is in the middle lol. Il; give you an update on how I am doing, once ive got it done lol
Unread 07-19-2005, 07:46 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Landiin,

Not sure if it can be deleted or not.... Mine is hidden behind one of the other icons and is quite far down the Z order so that will be why it does not show itself in my creation page... As I recall from the SS that was posted here yours is offset from the icon slightly... But the Onshow you done should work just fine like lol
Unread 07-19-2005, 10:06 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Beta 1

where is the overflowing section now in the inventory? I cant find it hehe? Also I still experience crashes from the UI
Unread 07-20-2005, 02:49 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakes
where is the overflowing section now in the inventory? I cant find it hehe? Also I still experience crashes from the UI
It 'should' pop up in front of/over the top of your bags.. I havn't had a chance to test this, but thats where it is in the uibuilder..

I crashed tonight, but I was in the middel of a raid and my dumb antispy software started scanning.. Thats the only time I have crashed since I took out the volume page. I'm still fnding ways to remove stuff so it will not be so taxing.. but after all with just the normal playing windows up the uibuilder has it with around 29000 triangles.
Unread 07-20-2005, 05:11 AM
A Coastal Crab

I have been unable, twice now, to obtain overflow items with this ui, so I have to load the default to do so. Am I missing a spot ? I looked as hard as I could Also, Im not sure if anyone has noted this but, on the stats bar, it says "Sta" two times, when the top should be "Str" .. Not sure if anyone caught that yet.. Otherwise, excellent job with the ui, it's uber
Unread 07-20-2005, 08:17 AM
A Brown Bear

Landliin - that overflow is behind all the details up there - so we can't get to it.

pity - i got a few things stuck in there
Unread 07-20-2005, 09:49 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by rck464
I have been unable, twice now, to obtain overflow items with this ui, so I have to load the default to do so. Am I missing a spot ? I looked as hard as I could Also, Im not sure if anyone has noted this but, on the stats bar, it says "Sta" two times, when the top should be "Str" .. Not sure if anyone caught that yet.. Otherwise, excellent job with the ui, it's uber
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerf_Herder
Landliin - that overflow is behind all the details up there - so we can't get to it.

pity - i got a few things stuck in there
Yes after bakes asked I went and look and did notice it was under other things and should of been on top. I'll get an update up tonight with this fixed, I have moved it where it will pop up over the weight and loc window thing.
Unread 07-20-2005, 05:25 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Beta 1

Landi I raid 4/5 nights a weeks so I crash every few hrs and is really annoying =)... I mean I like the UI and I use it for normal play and stuff but for raids I cant us it as I crash constantly =(. If you could make like a raid version w/out all the extra stuffs in it might be nice for me hehe But I think it has to do w/the gfx settings and possibly the inventory mod but not sure. (I use laffs lite for raids now, I did use laffs perd b4, no crashes in either)
Unread 07-20-2005, 05:59 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

I am having major problems with the UI tonight. To start I brought up my map, it was all white, no color dots or nothing, then I hit the world tab, then went map to the zone map, and it had the dots but no landmars, like the roads etc. I was like ok I can deal with this for now, so i minimized it to open up some room in my viewing area, minimized just fine, Then I go to click on one of the dots to get a waypoint, the whole map disappears! I open it up again, it was still minimized so I try to normalize it, and it disappears again. I tried a couple more times and still same result, so I decided to let you know, hopefully you will read this before you release the update. Also My second chat window still isnt staying put after I log off, is there any way to fix this. Last time i said something someone told me it was a curropt config settings and to download a clean one, i did, and am still having the same problem, Oh yea before I forget, the message you get when you get metter at swimming or entire a new part of a zone, its chopped up, so the message says you get better at swimm or something like that lol
Unread 07-20-2005, 06:41 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakes
Landi I raid 4/5 nights a weeks so I crash every few hrs and is really annoying =)... I mean I like the UI and I use it for normal play and stuff but for raids I cant us it as I crash constantly =(. If you could make like a raid version w/out all the extra stuffs in it might be nice for me hehe But I think it has to do w/the gfx settings and possibly the inventory mod but not sure. (I use laffs lite for raids now, I did use laffs perd b4, no crashes in either)
Same here I raid every instance and any contested that might be up being we are the #1 guild on our server we get 90% of all contested. I hardly ever crash. If I do its because somthing happens in the back ground.

Being U are crashing alot and I am not its hard for me to find it.. SO YOU can help out here. IF you are willing to do a bit of trouble shooting, PM me and I will tell you what to do and we may can find out whats making this happen to you.
Unread 07-20-2005, 06:47 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaslover
I am having major problems with the UI tonight. To start I brought up my map, it was all white, no color dots or nothing, then I hit the world tab, then went map to the zone map, and it had the dots but no landmars, like the roads etc. I was like ok I can deal with this for now, so i minimized it to open up some room in my viewing area, minimized just fine, Then I go to click on one of the dots to get a waypoint, the whole map disappears! I open it up again, it was still minimized so I try to normalize it, and it disappears again. I tried a couple more times and still same result, so I decided to let you know, hopefully you will read this before you release the update. Also My second chat window still isnt staying put after I log off, is there any way to fix this. Last time i said something someone told me it was a curropt config settings and to download a clean one, i did, and am still having the same problem, Oh yea before I forget, the message you get when you get metter at swimming or entire a new part of a zone, its chopped up, so the message says you get better at swimm or something like that lol
U need to update eq2maps and NOT overright eq2ui_mainhud_map.xml if you have you will need to reinstall eXtreme. The map is not my mod its one Zonx (the guy that does all the fetish work) Its far more better then what I am willing to make so I used it. Maybe check out his site on trouble shooting. If you have done all that is suggested abouve

The bag thing is a fried ui settings file. The one I have in this mod is a good one or was lol..

I'll look into the msg about getting better at things, I am max and never play an alt so I dont' see them..
Unread 07-21-2005, 06:38 AM
A Fallen Diplomat

Well, Idk what was going on last night but an hour or so after I posted the messages were no longer cut off, and the maps were working right (at least they were in town) Things tend to "malfunction" around me so, who knows your UI could be perfectly fine lol
Unread 07-21-2005, 07:49 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaslover
Well, Idk what was going on last night but an hour or so after I posted the messages were no longer cut off, and the maps were working right (at least they were in town) Things tend to "malfunction" around me so, who knows your UI could be perfectly fine lol
LOL Don't feel alone Omegaslover
Unread 07-21-2005, 11:02 AM
A Brown Bear

Love the interface, but I am having the same inventory overflow problem. Know when your going to post an update?
Unread 07-21-2005, 12:03 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer
Love the interface, but I am having the same inventory overflow problem. Know when your going to post an update?
Soon as I get home from work. I wanted to test other mods I made to other windows before I updated. The Over flow issue will be fixed then.

Sorry for the delay on this update but I just wanted to make sure the new group data is working witch what I used wasn't so kind of glad I didn't update it.

I Tried testing this on the test server but once I arived at the island there wasn't any one there but me and some dude offering me a get rich fast sceem. Don't know what was up with that but he wouldn't leave me alone and got mad when I refused lol..
Unread 07-21-2005, 06:21 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Default UPdate 1.12.0

Update 1.12.0

===============

• Corrected the dynamic data for group members min/max health read out.
  • Fixed the inventory overflow issues.
  • Optimized many windows in the popup and inventory group.
  • Added a new bag system. Frames and Title gets you the normal 4 column bag. Hiding the Title will make the bag lay Horizontal. You man need to toggle this option back and forth the 1st time you load the mod to get the bag size correct.
  • New Knowledge book, with Big, mini and minimized states.
Unread 07-21-2005, 06:45 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Question

Welcome, omegaslover.
You last visited: Today at 06:40 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.

Downloads Message
You are not authorized to view this file...

...um