Yes. I'd like an integrated HUD like TyeJae's. 11 17.46%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 04-01-2005, 09:51 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulairi
Hmmm i was wondering if its possible to get 2 decimals on the current exp percentage instaed of todays one on the expbar?

Gotta say i LOVE the expbar. Extreamly nice work.
Im thinking they might HAVE changed it. I noticed the other day that the decimal rounded out to zero when it shouldn't have. IE The XP percentage read "85.0%" when it should have been reading "85.6%" or something similar. After watching the decimal value only, it seemed to me that the *bubble value* is also computed in terms of 100% e.g. if You have 5 blue filled, and its halfway to the next, than the computed value for the bubble is 55% (blue). I fixed this by cropping the value in UIBuilder so that it reads only the tenths-place value, not a ones-place, then added another textbox for the "%" . Seems to be working now.

Then again, I *COULD* be seeing hallucinations, and nothing is wrong at all

Darrin
Unread 04-01-2005, 03:26 PM
A Griffon

Server: Toxxulia

Awesome mod!

Fast ?, Concering QUEST JOURNAL WINDOW --> in the actual quest info area, the are on the right, is there a way to enable mouse scroll via wheel like it does on the left? It seems it does not work "within" the right window. It only scrolls if mouse is over the scroll bar itself. Left side works perfect

Last edited by depechenode : 04-01-2005 at 03:42 PM.
Unread 04-01-2005, 03:54 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

I'll look into that, but I'm guessing the page structure confuses things. Probably doesn't work in default UI either.
Unread 04-02-2005, 12:32 AM
A Griffon

Server: Toxxulia

the default journal yes it does work, scroll via wheel inside both top and bottom boxes.
Unread 04-02-2005, 01:59 AM
A Griffon

Hey Zonx.

Luv the XP bar. One slight problem however. OK, not a problem with YOUR xp bar, but with something I wanted to do with a mod of mine. I wanted to use your tick frame on other meter bars, like for target Health/Power. The problem lies in the fact that no matter how hard I try, the think just will not stretch on the vertical axis. All sorts of horizontal stretch but zilch on the vertical. Is there a way to get around this? just curios. Also, there seems to be a black "shadow" going up and left from the frame. Maybe like a pixel wide at most. Its annoying though because I have mosta the opacities set clear on my stuff. I noticed that it doesn't appear on your XPbar because of the background widgets er whatever you have in FetishSamples. Anywho, is that possible?

Darrin
Unread 04-02-2005, 06:23 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

The XPTicks are a FrameStyle that can be found under FetishStyles/FrameStyles in UIBuilder. The Style was not setup to stretch Vertically but you could certainly do that.

I suggest duping the FrameStyle and ImageStyles to someplace outside my NameSpace to avoid potential conflicts. You'll then have to slice the NE, NW, and TOP images into 3 pieces each for a total of 9 images. Standard naming is xxx_ne, xxx_top, xxx_nw, xxx_right, xxx_center, xxx_left, xxx_se, xxx_bottom, xxx_sw.

Once you get it all sliced up, you'll want to set right, center and left to stretch vertically. Use te settings I have for top horizontal on your top, center and bottom slices.
Unread 04-02-2005, 10:12 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by depechenode
the default journal yes it does work, scroll via wheel inside both top and bottom boxes.
Fix uploaded. Also found some new data elements I missed adding.
Unread 04-02-2005, 10:33 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

Default Fetish Minimize

Can't find who requested info on a Minimize button so I'ma post this in each of my main threads.

Any UI that includes FetishStyles can add a Minimize button to any window with a standard title bar by doing the following:

Find Name="WC_Titlebar", then find the next closing bracket (>). If its preceded by a slash (/>), replace with
Code:
>
</PAGE>
now paste the following code in after the initial closing bracket and before </PAGE>
Code:
<Checkbox BackgroundOpacity="1.000" LocalTooltip="Minimize" Location="3,3" Name="MinimizeCheckbox" OnActivate="parent.parent.ExpandWin=parent.parent.size 
parent.parent.maximumsize=&apos;22,16000&apos; 
LocalTooltip=&apos;Expand&apos;" OnDeactivate="parent.parent.maximumsize=&apos;16000,16000&apos; 
parent.parent.size=parent.parent.ExpandWin 
LocalTooltip=&apos;Minimize&apos;" ScrollExtent="16,16" Size="16,16" Style="/Fetish.CheckboxStyles.minimize_checkbox" Tooltip="Minimize"></Checkbox>
This should add a Minimize button at the left edge of the titlebar that hides with the titlebar
Unread 04-02-2005, 11:34 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonx
The XPTicks are a FrameStyle that can be found under FetishStyles/FrameStyles in UIBuilder. The Style was not setup to stretch Vertically but you could certainly do that.

I suggest duping the FrameStyle and ImageStyles to someplace outside my NameSpace to avoid potential conflicts. You'll then have to slice the NE, NW, and TOP images into 3 pieces each for a total of 9 images. Standard naming is xxx_ne, xxx_top, xxx_nw, xxx_right, xxx_center, xxx_left, xxx_se, xxx_bottom, xxx_sw.

Once you get it all sliced up, you'll want to set right, center and left to stretch vertically. Use te settings I have for top horizontal on your top, center and bottom slices.
OH BLEHH!
I suppose that to splice the XPticks, I hafta have some fance pic editor? Cuz all I got is paint. I really dun thing thats gonna cut it. heh. I dont suppose *koff* yooou could splice it for me, eh? hehe. Just reading that post made my head go *kablooie*
Unread 04-02-2005, 11:53 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

You slice it with UIBuilder, no painting required.

For example, currently the entire left side of the ticks is 1 image. You need to redefine it as 3 seperate images in UIBuilder (NW, LEFT, SW) so that you can later define a Frame with a vetical stretching LEFT image. If you try to stretch it as is, the top and bottom will distort.
Unread 04-03-2005, 07:46 AM
A Griffon

Quote:

For example, currently the entire left side of the ticks is 1 image. You need to redefine it as 3 seperate images in UIBuilder (NW, LEFT, SW) so that you can later define a Frame with a vetical stretching LEFT image. If you try to stretch it as is, the top and bottom will distort.
Wonderful. Gonna hafta figure that out when I'm more awake.

I have another request/comment/observation. I noticed that the obtion-selections buttons (those things that let you chose between the different options page) take up very little space in reality. Is there someway to make them tile to the right instead of down? I was thinking that way you could have the OptionButton page at the top, stretching vertically, and close up alot of dead space. I know you can rearrange the windows no problem, but I dunno how to change the tiling (or whatever) of them. Maybe you do. Heh.

TY, Darrin
Unread 04-03-2005, 09:03 AM
A Griffon

Quote:

Ok ive gotten all the images made. It turns out that they were 15 pixels tall, so it was easy division!

Im a little confused witht the rectangle style though. would my SE section be under the SouthEast property, or under the EastBottom?

hmmm. nevermind, i just answered myown question. SE is below the east section, so it would be under eastbottom... lol duh...

Unless Im wrong. then you can correct me
Darrin
Unread 04-03-2005, 11:02 AM
A Griffon

Default Frustrations continue.

Awesome. It took some doing, but I finally got everything to work.
I even have it in the same directory as your origional frame_ticks, called it frame_ticks2. Original I know

Thanks for the help, Darrin.

I had to put the corners, SW, SE, NW, NE in the the corresponding NorthEast slots, etc. Not in the EastTop or Bottom as I had thought.

*bow*
Darrin
Unread 04-03-2005, 12:33 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Befallen
Default Map Issues

Hi Zonx,

Am a fan of your work. Used the classic version until SoE patched and messed things up. Was a bit upset due to I hate when I find a UI I really like then I have to change it. Yet FetishNightfall fixed that problem. Here's my question, maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I've downloaded and installed the Nightfallfetish program. Followed your instructions (wonder if I missed something) and ran the UI. When I pull up the map of say North Qeynos, none of the icons display. Such as a picture saying this is the bank, the little icons for the sewers, etc.

I uninstalled the UI, thought I messed something up. Read about the mini-maps, and downloaded that as well.

Along with downloaded the EQ2Maps 3.0 you've supplied.

Installed all of those files, and still can't get the maps icon's to show up.

Could you point me in the right direction in fixing this please.

Thanks in advance

Latnam
Unread 04-03-2005, 01:13 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

The step most ppl seam to miss is actually RUNNING the EQ2MAP auto-update from this link.

Probably best you varify EQ2MAP is up and running from the Fetish directory before extracting my zip.

Oh and there's a thread dedicated to the Nightfall set here.
Unread 04-03-2005, 02:04 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Befallen

Ahh, and that is exactly what I missed. Along with I needed to download that the Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 program as well. Noticed that blurb in your install instructions, and was digging through looking for that file.

Either way, its up and running and thanks so much for the help.
Unread 04-04-2005, 08:09 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

would you consider making a vertical group window ? i would love to be able to have the five group members staked on each others, and my player window above. Maybe it would require to remove the effect part, so that it does not take too much space vertically ? And ajust the width to the one of the player window ?
If not, i'll try to do it by myself
Unread 04-05-2005, 01:00 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

As is normal for group windows, mine can be resized for a vertical layout (similar to how Hotkeys work).

I'll probably provide add-ons of both the Player and Group windows with default UI style bars at some point.
Unread 04-05-2005, 01:07 AM
A Fallen Diplomat

Heya Zonx.. i have a request if you think you'd like to do it.. I was wondering the possibility of Spell list Tooltip on on your 6way inventory? i think thats the only thing that i would absolutely love to have.. I would use the startbutton with tooltips, but i use performance panel as my startbutton. Well its just a suggestion, another nice tooltip would be Rare Harvest Loot Items too!! Keep up the great work i love your goodies
Unread 04-05-2005, 01:24 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

Rare Harvests Tooltip is already included with Fetish6Way Inventory (on the Help button). If you could provide a link to the spell list thing you're looking to have included I'll look at it. I'd probably be more inclined to include it as an HTML window popup
Unread 04-05-2005, 10:25 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Im having problems looking in my bank when im not in the city, it looks like /show_window inventory.bank don't work with this UI or is it just me ?

Btw i have Fetish Nightfall 3.0

Last edited by Prosit : 04-05-2005 at 10:27 AM.
Unread 04-05-2005, 10:59 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

/show_window Inventory.Bank works fine.

Note the caps. The command is case sensitive
Unread 04-05-2005, 11:12 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat

For some reason today, after the patching, the log in screen is off centered and I cannot see the options for character select. If I choose a character beforehand, I can log that character in but can't get back to the character select if I want to switch characters without redoing the patch. Is there some way to fix this? Thanks for any help.

~Skarlett
Unread 04-05-2005, 11:25 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

I can get in to the bank , but the only thing i can see in there is the amount of cash i got, its like the bags are glowing and i can't enter them... kindda wierd hehe.
I know several other that has the same UI that has the same problem.

Btw the UI is awesome, and im not saying its that, but bank worked fine before i installed it.
Unread 04-05-2005, 11:31 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

That is odd. If you're just running pieces, only eq2ui.xml could cause this. The version included with all my pieces should be identical to the default with 2 extra includes up top.

FetishClassic and FetishNightfall complete sets use different screen size settings that could cause this if you've deleted the eq2ui_charscene.xml included with those sets.