EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Beta

Closed Thread
Unread 03-23-2005, 11:17 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

I'm not able to drag items into the "auto bank" tab at the bank and it bank itself when i have room in my bank. Not sure if this works like this for inventory.
Unread 03-24-2005, 07:17 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

EQ2Map not working for me.
Cleared all Custom UI directories, created new one called Fetish, instaled fresh EQ2MAP by EQ2Map updater into Fetish (changed path to CustomUI in eq2.ini). Then copied FetishNightFall beta 2 into Fetish directory.
No POI visible on map.

Experience bar - overlapped level numbers and visible both (real and effective) levels even if not mentoring

Bank - cannot drop items on drop zone in bank (not possible to autobank then)

Persona - using setup 3 (I think) where there are 2 lines with same width. HP and MP numbers are not nearly vissibel, because number xxxx/xxxx dont fit into desired space and is written in two lines

Maintained spells - working now - didnt worked in previos beta (just blind icons)

Minimap - dont see anything on minimap - just blank window. Not sure if this problem is tied to nono working EQ2map.

But although I have some errors (EQ2map most important to me) I have to say BIG THANKS for great mod. It is very compact, not wasting space by useless items and even color and graphic have some style.
Thank you
Unread 03-24-2005, 07:59 AM
A Forest Scavenger

baggs/boxes need adjustement new sizes
Unread 03-24-2005, 08:35 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Splitpaw
Default Qeynos History before voyage to IoR

After Character creation and before voyage to IOR there is a narrated history but after installation of fetishnightfall mod the book is not visible during this process and cannot see the skip buttons etc.

Not major but am creating some more alts and have to listen to it every time

Otherwise am V happy with the mod it's fantastic and have recommended it to the rest of my guild on eq2.

PS also having probs with crafting buffs but that has already been posted
Unread 03-24-2005, 11:12 AM
A Brown Bear

Default Ah, the map..I noticed

For me anyway, it seems they DO work in Qeynos Cities. All the POI's show up, even in Down Below , Vernin Snye and Tradeskill Instances.

They DO NOT work in Antonica nor Thundering Stepps. no Poi's overlay.

Anyone else notice this? There other zones they do work?
Unread 03-24-2005, 11:46 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Mistmoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbaggy
After Character creation and before voyage to IOR there is a narrated history but after installation of fetishnightfall mod the book is not visible during this process and cannot see the skip buttons etc.

Not major but am creating some more alts and have to listen to it every time
If you check the "Skip Tutorial" checkbox when creating your character, you won't have to listen to it, as you will skip the boat part and start on the IoR at Level 2.
Unread 03-24-2005, 01:01 PM
A Grassland Beetle

Server: Befallen

Also can you include a text file with the meaning of all the xxx infront of the alternate versions you include? Some are obvious but others I don't know what they are. Thanks
Unread 03-24-2005, 01:15 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default problem with vitality %

My vitality % does not seem to be displaying correct info. I am a casual player, so my vitality is always 80+ %. After loading fetish nightfall it displays my vitality % at 22 - %.

I don't see anybody else reporting this so I am wondering now if it is something I am doing ??
Unread 03-24-2005, 02:50 PM
A Coastal Crab

Whenever I turn in a quest, the game crashes and something pops up, havnt written it down yet though. The only way I can get back in the game is if I turn off the UI, accept my quest reward, log out and turn UI back on.
Unread 03-24-2005, 03:25 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Everfrost
Question A few things...

First off, really enjoy the UI. Now for my queries.

A) I understand there is a known map issue. I just wanted to say that as far as I can tell most of my maps seem to work to some degree (although I wouldn't notice if some POI's were missing) with the exception of the Commonlands. I have no POI's appearing there, nor will the minimap version of the zone(s) appear. Another thought about maps... is there a way to bring up a zone map that you are not neccessarily in? For example, the Commonlands is split into two maps. It would be useful to be able to either scroll or page over to the opposite half of the map to plot travels.

B) I may be a total n00b for asking about this, but I hav enot been able to figure out how to make change at the banker on either Fetish UI. Please advise.

C) Bag reset. Well, as I have read in previous posts, bags both in person and in bank seem to get altered from where I last locked them and I need to reset them each time I log on. Not an interface breaker, but an annoyance.

That's all for now. Just wanted to say I appreciate your efforts in making and maintaining this great UI. I also want to thank the rest of you for your advise and patience!

I'll add more if it seems appropriate.

Grymmtooth

P.S. Keep up the great work!
Unread 03-24-2005, 04:30 PM
A Coastal Crab

I was playing while using this interface and suddenly had all my ui windows get dark backgrounds and visible borders. Not sure if i hit a key that made that happen or not. Can't seem to get it to reset. Any tips?
Unread 03-24-2005, 06:18 PM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAaron1986
Whenever I turn in a quest, the game crashes and something pops up, havnt written it down yet though. The only way I can get back in the game is if I turn off the UI, accept my quest reward, log out and turn UI back on.
I got this after my DWB reward, and booted to desktop:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	err.JPG
Views:	211
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	2065  
Unread 03-24-2005, 06:59 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Oggok

I don't understand...why does EQmap work with fetishcombo 2.5, but not with fetishnightfall?

Other than that, I love it
Unread 03-24-2005, 10:19 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verg
I was playing while using this interface and suddenly had all my ui windows get dark backgrounds and visible borders. Not sure if i hit a key that made that happen or not. Can't seem to get it to reset. Any tips?
Sounds like you hit F10. hit it twice more to get everything back to normal. Not sure if it saves through logging or not, if not, it may be back to normal next time you log in.
Unread 03-24-2005, 10:21 PM
A Griffon

Not sure if this is a problem with Nightfall or with ger's Alternate POI Icons, but when I install his icons, they show up in the map, but they are TINY. Am I doing something wrong?
Unread 03-24-2005, 11:41 PM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Oggok

Still not able to get my map to work properly. It will show where I am (arrow on screen) but none of the POI's or markers that indicate which direction is what part of Freeport, like which way to go to enter West, N, S, Mariners bell. I have DL's the newest EQ2 map. Please help with this, it really sucks not having some POI's.
Unread 03-25-2005, 12:23 AM
A Griffawn

Default POI's

I agree, please fix the EQ2Map part of your mod. Other colors would be nice to have as an option as well for FetishNightfall.

The lack of auto-banking is a minor nuisance compared to the map not working right.

Drunador
Unread 03-25-2005, 02:50 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Don't know if posted

Since the latest patch where the large collectors bag has been resized to 24 slots, the bag still only shows 20 in game. I know the other 4 slots are available since I did this download and install after the patch.

POI's for MapMod not working.

Mini map in many area's not working(black), or displaying last zone.

Would like to say that this is an Exellent piece of work and keep going total effect is AWSOME.

Last edited by Punksmurf : 03-25-2005 at 03:42 AM. Reason: additional info
Unread 03-25-2005, 03:43 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

One more suggestion - I thing it would be great to have one alternative with design closer to original EQ2. Maybe NightFall may look too much "technical" interface in fantasy world.
I mean original design elements in places where they remains, like Chat border, chat TABs and somewhat HP and Mana meters. Maybe it would be good to have nono curved meters, just straight ones with more fantasy looking bars inside it.
But all functionality remain to be same as in today's NightFall.

just and idea
Unread 03-25-2005, 05:08 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Since no one else posted any problems with baggs or Boxe sizes am i the only one who cant see Huge Collector's Pouch 30 slots or the Teak Strong Boxes slots?
I read about dynamic Baggs in the word document but it didnt look to me that this would be responsible for displaying a wrong baggsise.

Any info would beappreciated.

Still imressive work and my #1 UI /cheer Zonx
Unread 03-25-2005, 06:28 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Your UI is highly efficient. For those of us who play on "less-than-stellar" machines, and don't run at the higher resolutions, maximization of the space available is a lifesaver.

Thank you for taking the time to make this UI and my play experience that much better.

So far, I am only having a couple of issues.

----I am having trouble with autorunning. I use the keypad for movement, and the number lock is my autorun. However, if I am in chat, I can't get out of it without hitting enter. I know there is a option to remedy that, but I already have it tabbed to "always" and it doesn't seem to be working for me. People are complaining about me saying "Yeah, we could go to Nek, but I 4444444444444"

----Also, and I may be out to lunch on this, but I could have sworn that I used to have my chat background go dark not only when I "moused over", but also when I received any information or just started typing. My chat window stays clear now when someone sends me a tell or I just start typing (it still goes dark when I "mouse over"). Am I missing something, or has that option been removed in your UI?

I also am having the bag problem, but I imagine you are already aware of that, and will be offering a fix soon =)

Thanks again
Hiwin Hulose
Bidean Caer
Innothule Server
Unread 03-25-2005, 06:55 AM
aka Mook
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Server: Nektulos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiwin Hulose
a couple of issues...
The first is a bug with the game introduced in the last patch and isn't related to this mod.

Not 100% sure on the second issue but I believe this is also a problem on SOE's end.
Unread 03-25-2005, 07:52 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thanks Deathbane =)

Hiwin Hulose
Bidean Caer
Innothule Server
Unread 03-25-2005, 08:13 AM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow
Default Beta 3

Beta 3:
Uploaded 5:00 AM PST (8:00 AM EST). Should be available for download within a few hours.

MiniMap Supplement 1: added to download page. Includes 6 maps for MiniMap auto-loading, not provided by EQ2MAP.
Unread 03-25-2005, 10:45 AM
A Coastal Crab

Thumbs Up Bags over 20 slot (24/30)

Great job. You make eq2 more fun!!!

A few bag issues:

I can not see how to view the new extra 4 or 10 bag slots.
Also another (more) example(s) in the doc file would help me.

Have you thought about an installer to set up for features and resulation?
The installer would rename all those optional files and allow a bit of a clear description. I guess it woild be a Fetish installer switcher.

Thank You.
Closed Thread