EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 09-15-2006, 12:37 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Try this one then it works for me /shrug

If that dont then I will just post all the files I am using insted of the ones in the download, They should be like all the same maybe a few got corrupted? .. I dunno lol ..... Let me know if this un works anyways thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_ammo.xml (12.3 KB, 221 views)
Unread 09-16-2006, 02:06 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default works for me.

It works.

Though the Update or Cancel buttons on the pop up window for when you try to edit the guild motd don't work.
Unread 09-16-2006, 08:00 AM
A Griffon

Okies this should be back up in the downloads section shortly

Very important to delete all the existing files in the LAFFSV8 folder first!!

Unread 09-16-2006, 11:31 PM
A Brown Bear

I always do.
Unread 09-17-2006, 07:19 PM
A Griffon

Kool lol many dont they just overwrite and leave behind files that I have either removed from the update or have renamed ... causing problems =)
Unread 10-08-2006, 09:31 AM
A Sea Turtle

Unhappy Perdv8

I am having trouble one finding the right forum for this and two there seems to be no recent updates for this type of user interface. At least not label like it was a month ago when I down loaded PERDV8

thanks
Unread 11-08-2006, 08:38 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkScales
I am having trouble one finding the right forum for this and two there seems to be no recent updates for this type of user interface. At least not label like it was a month ago when I down loaded PERDV8

thanks
No updates for PERDV8 as of yet sorry .. Too much going on with the other 2 UI's... But once LAFFSV8 is fixed then Its quite easy to fix PERDV8.. so it wont be long so to speak lol

Current update for this UI is nearly done.. Have addressed a few issues I have come across as well namely the exp bars (well working on them still,but they will be fixed) amoungst a few other things.
Unread 11-14-2006, 09:43 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Laffs,

FIrst love the interface...

finally got all the downloads done and tried logging in and ended up looking at my toons backside on character select screen with no buttons. works with the defualt, so i figured it must be a custom UI thing. any sugguestion on a work around until you get a correction done?
Unread 11-15-2006, 04:20 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default EOF Expansion not working

I put the latest update on and when i try to load EQII I get a Microsoft error message and get thrown back to the desktop.
Unread 11-15-2006, 02:00 PM
A Nerius Seer

Server: Blackburrow
Default new ui set up?

Laffs, I'm always watching for your fixes and love things but the one you just updated doesn't have the alternate files that I always used.... I'm sure it's because you've fixed something or because you've not used them anymore but could you tell us the new info for this ui? =) and yes i do delete =)heh
Unread 11-15-2006, 02:01 PM
A Griffon

Dunno what happened I uploaded the lud29 files to the site and it kept th eold one's insted lol that happened on all 3 UI's ... maybe somthing to do with the extra large number of peeps on site at the time /shrug

Well anyhow the correct version is up there now.....

Yes I know the bags are the default and are crap and also I know there is a black box on a couple of windows... Get that fixed tonight
Unread 11-15-2006, 02:08 PM
A Nerius Seer

lol bags i use jaxel bags (a smoother one) but what i mean is that I use the alternate player windows, the one that places the eqII button at the top left and the lower right pet window commands. (though never used the raid stuff since i don't raid lol but those are the folders i'm seeing as missing. =) )

I'll keep an eye out for more fixes but yes i'm getting LU29 now Just thought you might want to go over anything that has changed from the old sets to this one =)
Unread 11-15-2006, 02:35 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Laffs.

Great work as usual. /bow

Just to say I am another user of the alt positions for EQ2 button and casting bar.

Once you have finally had chance to have some fun in EoF, any chance of an update for these?

Thanks in advance,

Seggo
Unread 11-15-2006, 03:11 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Thumbs Up

Hiya,

Actually, I have just tried copying from the old Laffs folder and they seem to work.

Will let you know if it breaks again.

Thanks again,

Seggo
Unread 11-15-2006, 03:14 PM
A Griffon

Okies kool thanks for testing that out

Wasnt realy sure if they would or not and to cut down on possible problems for now I just took them out... will throw them back in again soon then
Unread 11-15-2006, 08:59 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

any chance of an alternate bag size model? I used to have a file with smaller icons and no title bars - now i can not even fit my bags and quivers in three rows - then if i visit my bank i have more bag slots than can fit on the entire screen!

- other than that, thx for getting the ui up to date so fast.

and perhaps the return of the option to turn off the key numbers appearing on the spell/action icons

Last edited by Tetrol : 11-15-2006 at 09:13 PM.
Unread 11-16-2006, 10:49 AM
A Nerius Seer

Laffs:

The only problem with the other files is that when you get money it causes the coin icons to be ovelaed with numbers. this happens in the main ui and the inventory it's fine till you get that kind of coin. or loose that kind of coin.

=)
Unread 11-16-2006, 11:20 AM
A Griffon

Anychance of a screen shot of that please Krylosis?

New bags are inc ! I have a model that works on a 4X9 and icon size of 36 and also have an idea to get them back like the old one's , I am certain I can get them to go horizontal, But the vertical maybe a bit of a problem.....

Anyways like I say I do have a smaller working bag mod that I will post later after I have messed with the ideas.
Unread 11-16-2006, 01:27 PM
A Nerius Seer

I'll try but here's a very detailed description of what happens.

in the ui main and the inventory there are COIN icons, one for each coin type. when it changes the final number after the change is displayed (usually two of the numbers) overlayed the icon. the coin amounts next to the icons reflect the correct amount as well. so it's an issue with just those coin icons =)

with out the alternate windows this does NOT happen.

I'll see about getting a crop of a screenie.

Ok the original form of "A Screenie" was too close to what could be seemingly a typo for a naughty word so i edited it.
Unread 11-16-2006, 01:37 PM
A Griffon

LMAO.....

Should have posted it anyways at least it would have made me giggle
Unread 11-16-2006, 02:02 PM
A Nerius Seer

i said i was still working on getting it. here is a screenie of what is happening in the main window

Last edited by Krylosis : 05-17-2007 at 05:33 PM.
Unread 11-16-2006, 08:26 PM
A Griffon

Hmm thats interesting.. paperdoll looks buggerd an all /sigh

Okies gimmie a prod in a few days time if I have forgotten to fix this then lol Thankies for posting a screenie, A picture paints a 1000 words or is that bugs? lol
Unread 11-17-2006, 09:43 AM
A Nerius Seer

I don't know about the paper doll but that pic was taken during the halloween events. so it was night time =) heh anyways i'll leave it in your capable hands lol
Unread 11-17-2006, 11:11 AM
A Griffon

Butter fingers more likes

Anyway it seems that when the paperdoll is outside of anywhere other than the proper INV window it only starts to show AFTER you have opened the Inv window once! no big deal its just there to fill a gap ayways lol

Okies, so I have taken a look at this window and added in the achivements bar at long last, Now in the screenie to me it looks like there was a text box overlaping the icons... But there is not... But I did notice the icons did not have the full path pointing to them, So I changed it...

Heres the window then please try and replicate the problem you found and gimmie some feedback as to if the new bar is working way it should, Then I can place this into the main file again
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_experience.xml (39.5 KB, 197 views)
Unread 11-18-2006, 05:21 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I was wondering if anyone else had the problem where the HP/ Mana numbers weren't showing under the target window like they used too?? the update for the patch seemed to get rid of it for me and i like the numbers =p