EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 07-15-2006, 04:34 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Antonia Bayle
Thumbs Up Anther long time fan

This is an excellent UI and have been using for a long while. Can't play EQ2 without it.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Seggo
Unread 07-15-2006, 08:47 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Wow !! Thanks peeps okies I will put more effort back into this then now...

Will do my best to fix whats broken today then after I have played using this UI for a few hours I will see whats missing and possibly what needs added I have both melee and caster type toons and like to try and make the UI's functional for both ....

Unread 07-15-2006, 12:57 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Najena

Yup, another longtime user of this one.

I just downloaded you update and I cannot inspect anyone. I get the message that the MainHUD IndpectPlayer is not compatible with teh current client.

Just an FYI.

Unread 07-15-2006, 03:25 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Inspect window still doesn't work after the upgrade =(
Unread 07-15-2006, 03:51 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

The clock works perfect now, and all the other missing pieces (like the power bar) are back...thanks! The inspect window doesnt work like Sedden said, but thats no big deal for me right now. Also, the 'socials' button that brings up your emotes doesnt hide the emotes window when you click it a second time, again not a big deal at all, just an observation. Other than that, I'm glad it works again, and I'm diggin the new blue color and the added features! Thanks for gettin this out asap!
Unread 07-16-2006, 07:36 AM
A Griffon

Delete "eq2ui_mainhud_inspectplayer.xml" from the Laffsv8 folder peeps...

I will look into whats up with the socials button..

Thanks peeps
Unread 07-16-2006, 05:29 PM
A Brown Bear

the only thing i've found that didn't work in the lu25 release was the timer on the quest window. if you double click and pull up the quest journal you can see the timer but not in the quest window that you can view from the main screen.
Unread 07-17-2006, 10:55 AM
A Griffon

Okies will have a look ... hard test as I dont have any quests with timers on ant toon atm so I will post file here and maybe one of you guys can test it for me pls ?
Unread 07-17-2006, 11:06 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

The quest timer display was changed in LU25 and now shows "Time remaining: xx.xx.xx", so you need more space now than just for the time as before.
Unread 07-17-2006, 12:19 PM
A Griffon

Thanks for that gm9 .. after having a look and seeing how long the local text is I did wonder if that was going to be the case now..

So heres the file peeps..
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_journals_active.xml (12.8 KB, 426 views)
Unread 07-17-2006, 01:06 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Once again thanks for the quick update Another thing I noticed it that the Spel casting timer, breath bar, and the small piece with the shader/shadow toggles sometimes disappears. I had to revert back to the default spell/breath bars because I couldn't get them back heh, though I really liked the more compact bars. Also, how do you get the Combat Stats to register? I always get the error that I don't have access to some file (I'm at work though and can't remember what it is) Also, the achievement XP bar is still not working. Thanks again and keep up the great work!
Unread 07-17-2006, 03:11 PM
A Griffon

You need to have the program called Combat Stats Monitor installed for the button to be able to make use of it.

Toggle "alt+u" that should make them reapear.. Different peeps seem to be getting some problems again that havent happend in about a year or so with this UI... Looking like I will have to redo some windows from scratch when I get chance.

Unread 07-17-2006, 10:52 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

So where do you get this Combat Stats Monitor before i go insane looking for it hehe
Unread 07-17-2006, 11:13 PM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
Okies will have a look ... hard test as I dont have any quests with timers on ant toon atm so I will post file here and maybe one of you guys can test it for me pls ?
i'll have a look straight away. fyi easiest way to get a quest with a timer is to take anyone of the monk trials quests in tfd. you can then just zone out and not be locked out for more than 20 minutes.

just tried it, i can see the timer fine but it actually is outside the quest window a bit and bleeds into the bar between the quest area and the stats area. still is readable. i'm running at 1600 x 1200 if that matters.

thanx much.
Unread 07-22-2006, 04:29 PM
A Brown Bear

Guild MOTD window doesn't work, you can't click on Update or hit Enter to post a new MOTD. This happens both on this mod and laff's lite.
Unread 07-23-2006, 11:21 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadev
Guild MOTD window doesn't work, you can't click on Update or hit Enter to post a new MOTD. This happens both on this mod and laff's lite.
Sorry to hear that but I dont have a modded guild window in either UI They both use the default....

So if you find this file eq2ui_mainhud_guild.xml in the LaffsV8 folder then pls remove it...
Unread 07-27-2006, 08:04 PM
A Coastal Crab

Thumbs Up Thanks

I would just like to say THANKS for such a great UI. Me and several of my friends use it and wouldn't play eq2 without it.

THANK YOU!!!
Unread 07-28-2006, 08:05 AM
A Griffon

Kool pleased to hear it Thanks for your suport peeps
Unread 08-10-2006, 11:01 AM
A Nerius Seer

Server: Blackburrow
Default Ack!

Well Laffs nice to see this mod is still being supported. =) but i lost my gaming HD... so I'm reconstructing it. one thing i can't seem to find is the Pedographics zip file that you used to have linked because i loved the neon purple. any chance i can get the purple file (the neon one) or the whole zip file? the one i knew that was linked in the message was only one certain file.. i'd like to get the purple hehe thanks!

Krylosis
Unread 08-10-2006, 08:28 PM
A Griffon

Hmm okies .. have you looked inthe addons section for the UI ? .... failing that I can dig through my drive and just maybe have it tucked away somplace ... It was in a pack of about 6 different skins far as I reacall likes ... have a look on here again 1st m8 if not then let me know and I will try and find it on my system working on the asumption I still have it that is =/

EDIT

Do you recall the name of the zip file??
Unread 08-10-2006, 10:31 PM
A Nerius Seer

Default hmmm

it was something like perdigraphics.zip or close to it. it had about 10-12 variations of color i'm looking for the perdigraphics_glowing_purple.dds or something like that file =)

Krylosis
Unread 08-11-2006, 10:49 AM
A Griffon

Your in luck then m8 .. Good job my zip folder hasnt been cleaned out in about 3 years lmao
Attached Files
File Type: zip perdigraphics_purple.zip (254.5 KB, 191 views)
Unread 08-12-2006, 12:35 AM
A Nerius Seer

Default Thankies!

I'll get it set up soon. =) well actually this is the purple but not the neon/glowing purple. =) i loved that look better than the matte =) well if you find that i'd appreciate it if not i'll like this one =)

Also a few things, i'm noticing the coins that are visible on the UI always turn into numbers when you change them or buy or sell something. as well as didn't you have a minimized tool tips window in the ui? =) I have edited the Inventory UI and the merchant UI. is that the issue? =)

Krylosis

Last edited by Krylosis : 08-12-2006 at 11:31 AM.
Unread 08-25-2006, 06:23 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Test Server

Hi
I love the interface and have been using it on the test server as well but lately eq2 crashes (on the test server) if i have the ui enabled. I cant play the game without your ui. Any ideas?
Unread 08-25-2006, 08:39 PM
A Griffon

Aye m8 dont play on the test server is the best option hehehe

I used to play on test and keep myself on the ball so to speak with UI changes that caused the game to crash etc etc ... but quickly found out that what actualy works on test dont mean to say its going to work on the Live servers come the LUD ... That means wasted time for me... I wait untill I get the live files myself then start to fix stuff...

Yeh means you guys have to w8 and if this was a company then it wouldnt go down to well with the customers hehe.. but since it not then yeh soon as it comes live I will fix it =)

Thanks for using the UI and sorry you got to wait for an update... Just I am more into playing the game than modding it atm