EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Beta

Unread 01-07-2005, 12:29 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Fonts...

I use the TablettsII-Interface but the fonts are the old ones from the dafault EQ2-Settings.

What is my mistake or what do I have to do to see the changed fonts?
Unread 01-07-2005, 02:30 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharix
I use the TablettsII-Interface but the fonts are the old ones from the dafault EQ2-Settings.

What is my mistake or what do I have to do to see the changed fonts?
I really didn't change any fonts.. Just on the Titlebars I think..
Unread 01-13-2005, 05:23 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Any chance you could do a 1600x1200 version?

Good work and I love the map changes!
Unread 01-21-2005, 08:58 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorlin
Any chance you could do a 1600x1200 version?

Good work and I love the map changes!
Nope sorry my computer/monitor can't handle that resolution.. Highest my monitor goes is 1280x1024 60hz and it's killer on my eyes..
Unread 01-19-2005, 06:48 PM
A Brown Bear

Just want you to know that TabletsII causes that chat window bug. Well at least for me. Where at the moment of installation, all chat windows become locked in a sense. You cannot save any new chat windows or modify sizes or positions of any chat windows. The next time you log on, they will return to that locked state from when you first install the UI.

Not sure what it means, but even returning to the default UI, the bug will persist. So somehow this UI starts it up for me. Now I do not know if it is something to do with any and all UIs or what.

Last edited by redjackal : 01-19-2005 at 06:52 PM.
Unread 01-19-2005, 07:23 PM
A Brown Bear

I'm not sure if it is the UI or something else... I installed TabletsII to both my computer and my boyfriends. On his computer he has the problem with Ellyana's start button stat bar off screen, and unable to move. He also keeps having his chat windows reset.

I have the exact same mods and do not have either one of these issues. I was beginning to worry it was something I did!
Unread 01-21-2005, 09:32 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjackal
Just want you to know that TabletsII causes that chat window bug. Well at least for me. Where at the moment of installation, all chat windows become locked in a sense. You cannot save any new chat windows or modify sizes or positions of any chat windows. The next time you log on, they will return to that locked state from when you first install the UI.

Not sure what it means, but even returning to the default UI, the bug will persist. So somehow this UI starts it up for me. Now I do not know if it is something to do with any and all UIs or what.
I'm not expierencing this so I don't know how to help ya.. Probably the clients setting save on log is still messed up.. But I don't know sorry...
Unread 01-21-2005, 09:34 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebaidah
I'm not sure if it is the UI or something else... I installed TabletsII to both my computer and my boyfriends. On his computer he has the problem with Ellyana's start button stat bar off screen, and unable to move. He also keeps having his chat windows reset.

I have the exact same mods and do not have either one of these issues. I was beginning to worry it was something I did!
I have no idea what is going on there.. I think the clients code for saving the UI settings is still very buggy.. I still haven't played with Ellyana's statbars either sorry.. She might have a better idea
Unread 12-14-2004, 01:08 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Blackburrow

Love the UI .. one little thing I noticed .. on the concentration bar 4th one is yellow .. rest are a blue ... that and the xp bar thats been mentioned

one request .. get min/max on the playerwindow.. would like that myself

umm looks like I need a new sig too

Last edited by Novawulf : 12-14-2004 at 01:22 AM.
Unread 12-14-2004, 04:51 PM
A Brown Bear

I modded this slightly to use the 'Mook' player window, group window, and target window. If someone cares for it I'll upload the files.
Unread 12-14-2004, 05:49 PM
A Griffon

Server: Test

This is actually a really fun UI, but theres a couple bugs and suggestions i'd like to post.

Bugs:
Many of your text fields are too small and cause problems. Whenever Y experience gets to 3 digits its cut off, and whenever B exp gets to 2 digits it gets cut off and pushed up. In the bank window there seems to only be 1 or 2 digits for coins the rest get cut off. Only 1 digit seems to show in copper. I'm guessing ther emight be more places like this as well.. Check your text fields.

Suggestions:
Would it be possible to get a version with a smaller hotbar? That thing is so big its hard to fit it in.
Unread 12-14-2004, 07:32 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Guk

I noticed something not sure if anyone else noticed it. You have the option to change the exp bar you see from regular exp to tradeskill exp. I like it to be tradeskill exp when I am tradeskilling so i don't have to keep looking in the person screen. But I noticed with this UI when I right click on the reg exp bar and select show tradeskill exp it shows a bar but that's it no exp for it nada. Thanks!
Unread 12-15-2004, 10:31 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agathorn
In the bank window there seems to only be 1 or 2 digits for coins the rest get cut off. Only 1 digit seems to show in copper.
I looked at this window and believe I have it fixed..

Can you have more than 99 copper, silver, or gold in the bank? I don't think so.. When ever I drop more than 100 of a coin it converts it to the higher coin type.. So 2 digits for those 3 is fine right? Or is there a way to put more than 99?

The text fields for those 3 were 1 pixel to small so when you had certain amounts (ie 22) of a coin in there it would push it up the first number and show a 2nd on the next line.. The platnium field has 5 digits before it get's messed up..
Unread 12-14-2004, 11:07 PM
A Griffon

I just uploaded beta 4..

I added 2 StatBars.. To open them you have to type or macro (case-sensitive):
/show_window MainHUD.StatBar (Upper Stat Bar)
/show_window MainHUD.StatBar2 (Lower Stat Bar)

Refined the player, group, and exp window some more..
Skinned a few more windows..
Added a hotkey thats about 3/4s the size look in the mods folder..

Known issues:
Experience Window:
Can't resize from the right side of window.. Can't figure out why..
Tradeskill Current Experience label is not functioning correctly.. I believe it's a bug with EQII.. Not the UI.. When the fix the bug the label should appear and be functioning correctly..

Statbars:
Can't move down only up.. I think this is a bug with the way EQII handles player made windows.. Dunno how to fix.. Statbars are setup upon opening for 1024x768, with default letterbox.. They are resizeable in game but can only be moved up.. Also the location and size of window will NOT be save when you log..If you do need to resize move in game you have to grab the far right of the bar..

What I'm trying to say is Move&Resize them in UIBuilder instead..

Bank:
Coin Values getting cut off.. I'm looking into this..

vino:
Thanks

notnilc:
I think there's still a bug with the Tradeskill Current Exp label not updating.. 18% is what I had it set in UIBuilder for testing purposes.. Beta_4 won't display any value until it's fixed then it should appear.. Also the progress bar will be there again..

Novawulf:
I think I got the yellow bubbles fixed now..
Mix/Max what? Concentration (ie 3/5)?

skipsandwichdx:
I would like to see it. Maybe zip up the files that you changed and attach in a post here with a picture?

Agathorn:
I fixed the text fields in the Experience window.. Wan't aware about the bank.. I wiill take a look at it.. Smaller hotkeys have been added in Beta 4.. Look in the mods folder..

Shasriel:
Tradeskill Experience should be working again..

Thanks everyone for the bug reports.. Keep them coming..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AnotherPreview.jpg
Views:	7221
Size:	152.0 KB
ID:	341  
Unread 12-14-2004, 11:45 PM
A Brown Bear

I must be missing something. This UI looks great but I can't figure out how to download it, yet I see lots of people talking about it as if they have it installed?

How can I get this UI?
Unread 12-14-2004, 11:49 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Statbars:
Can't move down only up.. I think this is a bug with the way EQII handles player made windows.. Dunno how to fix.. Statbars are setup upon opening for 1024x768, with default letterbox.. They are resizeable in game but can only be moved up.. Also the location and size of window will NOT be save when you log..If you do need to resize move in game you have to grab the far right of the bar..

What I'm trying to say is Move&Resize them in UIBuilder instead..
Odd. I made 2 stat bars for my Streamline UI and I can move them all over the place.
Unread 06-05-2005, 06:49 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Lucan DLere
Thumbs Up Very impressed with your work

Your UI is by far my favorite (GRAY) but if u could possibly make the little things the FETISH UI has like the BROWSE in your house store so u can figure out at what price the ITEM you are selling cost. for exmample when u hit that button it looks in the MARKET for the item you are selling so u can compare and give the item a reasonable price, other things that i notice in the MARKET WINDOW the FIRST - BACK - NEXT buttons are quite small should make them a little more bigger and some other stuff the other UI's have but your UI is my favorite and i use it dispite those things i mention that are missing but would love to see them Thnx for a JOB WELL DONE!!!
Unread 06-08-2005, 06:41 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Guk

love the UI. I know there the game was just patched but wanted to let you know of a few things i noticed. Of course journal window no works now. I noticed when I was examinit a far seas requitsion form, the choices to take quest or save weren't visiblt to me, but when i clicked on where it should be on the box it worked fine, now sure what the deal is there. I think that's all i saw in my brief moment on line. Thanks can't wait for an update love the UI
Unread 06-08-2005, 07:28 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasriel
love the UI. I know there the game was just patched but wanted to let you know of a few things i noticed. Of course journal window no works now. I noticed when I was examinit a far seas requitsion form, the choices to take quest or save weren't visiblt to me, but when i clicked on where it should be on the box it worked fine, now sure what the deal is there. I think that's all i saw in my brief moment on line. Thanks can't wait for an update love the UI
Also when you click on the Tablets II button the icons are there and the choices work but there is no text.
Feebb
Unread 06-08-2005, 08:20 PM
A Griffon

Sorry guys I will no longer be updating the UI.. I have decided to stop playing and paying for EQ2.. Any one can take the UI and do what they like with it..

Have fun everyone.. Always remember it's only a game and to play nice
Unread 12-14-2004, 11:59 PM
A Griffon

Lol hurry up and approve the update mods! I'm anxious to try the new release out. Dude this thing is so nice i've all but abondend my own UI to use this. Its just so clean and nice looking.
Unread 12-22-2004, 12:07 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

I've got an odd problem with v4. I have a light blue line on the power bar that stretches from 50 to 90% that never changes, just always there no matter how much power I have (like a line to indicate 0 to 10% power). BTW it used to go from 50 to 70% but it changed at some point. I have tried the UI without my ini to let EQ2 build a new one but that didn't help.
Any idea what may be causing this?
Thanks,
Feebb
Unread 12-23-2004, 08:18 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

Just tried V5. Really like the new skillbook, can finally see the names easily. I noticed that the "+" boxes in the quest journal are missing. The functionality is there just not the graphic. Also, the same thing in the personna window...the drop-down arrows are missing from the 2 names menus though the functionality is still there (sorta).
Great UI
Feebb
Unread 12-23-2004, 08:44 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Mistmoore

That's odd Feebb. I'm using the most current version (well, as of yesterday anyways) and I can see both.
Unread 12-23-2004, 10:12 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenpfo
That's odd Feebb. I'm using the most current version (well, as of yesterday anyways) and I can see both.
Deleted contents of the folder and reunzipped. All is working now...sorry for the false alarm.
Thanks,
Feebb