EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 09-05-2005, 11:36 PM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Antonia Bayle

love this ui and use it on my live toons. Went to use it on test for first time today and realized that the persona window isn't updated (for LU13). Just wondering if you have one in the works (and or need a beta tester for one )

thanks and keep up the good work!

Cutanea
Unread 09-07-2005, 11:38 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profit
Sorry, but small changes like you ask can easily be done by playing with the UIBuilder. I must stick to my original vision - it's already changed too much since releasing it.
I've done just that.. I've taken the latest Profit version, 1.6b, and loaded it up in the UIBuilder. I've also added a few mods that I enjoy over what comes with the complete Profit.. Like the 3/4 6-row bags, etc.. In the UIBuilder I've added my guild emblem to the load screen and to the Guild window on the upper right side. It's not something that can be shared out because the images have to be just-so..

So, just re-inforcing Profit by saying take what he gives us (love it) and then tweak to your own taste. Bottom line Profit is one of the cleanest, and most flexible mods I've seen and used. It is a great starting point for doing what you want to do. And contrary to popular belief you can drop parts of other mods over a complete set to change out one part for another..
Unread 09-08-2005, 01:20 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutanea
love this ui and use it on my live toons. Went to use it on test for first time today and realized that the persona window isn't updated (for LU13). Just wondering if you have one in the works (and or need a beta tester for one )

thanks and keep up the good work!

Cutanea
Could you try deleting the persona window from the Profit folder? I wont be touching this window, so deleting it will force the use of the default.
Unread 09-08-2005, 09:39 AM
A Weald Wolf

Quote:
Could you try deleting the persona window from the Profit folder? I wont be touching this window, so deleting it will force the use of the default.
I'll do that for the time being was just curious if you were gonna make one is all.

Last edited by Cutanea : 09-08-2005 at 10:14 AM.
Unread 09-08-2005, 10:00 AM
A Brown Bear

First its very very nice, good job Profit

I have two problems:
1) The Position of Time is to much right. How can I change it? (I have a german version of Windows and german ver. of EQ2)

2) How can I get this bottom-window ?

thx for help.
Unread 09-08-2005, 11:14 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

k i need some questions answered please

first how do i get my buffs to look like yours in the screenshot. mine look like the normal eq2 ui buffs.

second the blue bar across the bottom of the screen, how did you get that to show.

third the day and night icon below the compass? also the cords you have showing below the compass

then that 8 button bar to the right of your first hotkey row how did you have it show that? oh and you have no numbers or alt or ctrl showing in your hotkeys how did you do that too.

im new to eq2
sorry so many questions but i enjoy your ui with what i have working and would like to have it look more like your screenshot. thanks.
Unread 09-08-2005, 03:01 PM
A Grizzled Badger

I will try to answer some of these

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAsin
k i need some questions answered please

first how do i get my buffs to look like yours in the screenshot. mine look like the normal eq2 ui buffs.
Right click the maintained spells window and turn on the frame and titlebar...that should list the name and duration

Quote:
second the blue bar across the bottom of the screen, how did you get that to show.
To get that to show the first time I had to move all my stuff up and there was the black background...might have to move it up some for the bar to show up.

Quote:
third the day and night icon below the compass? also the cords you have showing below the compass
I think this is a frame and titlebar issue again, but dunno maybe Profit can answer this one

Quote:
then that 8 button bar to the right of your first hotkey row how did you have it show that? oh and you have no numbers or alt or ctrl showing in your hotkeys how did you do that too.
That's the spell effects bar...not a hotkey bar....

The numbers on the hotkeys will go away if you turn off the frame or titlebar IIRC

Quote:
im new to eq2
sorry so many questions but i enjoy your ui with what i have working and would like to have it look more like your screenshot. thanks.
dont worry we were all there once
Unread 09-09-2005, 01:02 AM
A Griffon

Coming Soon...

Changes to 1.7
  • Support for Live Update #13 (DoF)
  • Target window titles can be turned off.
  • Target window now removes health/power bars for non-mobs and centers the name.
  • Optional 100% hotkeys.
  • All Hotkey versions now sizable! (needs frame turned on)
You will need to delete your existing Profit folder, otherwise the UI will no function correctly in Desert of Flames.
Unread 09-09-2005, 01:36 AM
A Weald Wolf

Quote:
Coming Soon...

Changes to 1.7
  • Target window now removes health/power bars for non-mobs and centers the name.
  • Optional 100% hotkeys.
You will need to delete your existing Profit folder, otherwise the UI will no function correctly in Desert of Flames.

Woo! This makes me happy.
*ponders if my pm had something to do with it *
Unread 09-09-2005, 03:19 AM
A Weald Wolf

Quote:
Coming Soon...

Changes to 1.7
  • Optional 100% hotkeys.

Great thanks a lot..

---
Unread 09-09-2005, 10:23 AM
A Forest Scavenger

That is fantastic news. Thank you Profit.
Unread 09-09-2005, 11:07 PM
An Undead Settler

Default Smaller Maintained Effects Window

(some how i posed this in the wrong area man i feel dumb hehe) Neways...

Hey guys and gals I am not sure how Profit feels about it I know he wont make this a optional thing on his own so I took it and did the work my self and here is where you can download it

http://www.eq2interface.com/downloa...nfo.php?id=3969

NOTE: this is mod has not been made by Profit himself it is just a smaller slimed down version of his origonal maintained effects window which I have created if at ne time he wishes me not to share this as optional addition patch for his ui i will have it renamed and or removed from this website
Unread 09-12-2005, 06:29 AM
A Brown Bear

Any hope for a 1900X1200 resoultion support?
Unread 09-12-2005, 06:36 AM
A Griffon

In which way do you need support ?

Just take the UI and the 1280 file as a base, then move stuff around.

I will never have a chance to create any default UI file larger than 1280 because that is all my 19" LCD will go to.

Profit
Unread 09-12-2005, 11:35 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

k dunno what i'm doing wrong but i have no maintained spells window the day and night icon (time?) doesnt show anywhere i got the loc to show though. Also the bottom blue bar still isnt showing. I moved everything put it on fullscreen and nothing. any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks.

im playing in 1600x1200.
Unread 09-12-2005, 12:23 PM
An Undead Settler

you started out with the 1280x1024 uisettings.ini right? did the clock work when u used it? if so did you try moving that first? it doesn't exactually have a -always on top feature it can get hidden behind the target window as for the blue bar... it is only on the blank window which profit included so u can have a nice backdrop for your bars and char and what not you ahve to turn frame and title bar on in its windows options to have hte bar show up.... I do not beileve its on by defaults so u need ot turn it on as for the maintained spells try going into you options->controls->window keys->and add a toggle key for maintained and hit accept and try using the key combination to toggle it on or off also it is defaultly transparent so u cant see it try casting some buffs or what not that would go into it and it might show up if not hunt and peck around your screen till u see a popup for it then right click on it and bump the background on it so u can see it
Unread 09-12-2005, 01:13 PM
A Griffon

Just to add - press ALT+M to toggle maintained and press F10 to show all windows with a black background - useful to find 'hidden' windows, F10 again to put back to normal.

1.7 coming real soon
Unread 09-12-2005, 01:19 PM
A Griffon

Server: Butcherblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAsin
k dunno what i'm doing wrong but i have no maintained spells window the day and night icon (time?) doesnt show anywhere i got the loc to show though. Also the bottom blue bar still isnt showing. I moved everything put it on fullscreen and nothing. any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks.

im playing in 1600x1200.
If you go here you can find an update for 1600x1200 resolution. I am running those files and everything works fine for me.

If you have issues with it, I can't really help you because I can't remember if I've updated those files or not since I downloaded them. I have a few other mods that I've included that aren't Profit's so if you absolutely cannot get it running, I can send you my folder somehow and my INI file and it should work. The only difference is I've moved my windows around so that it doesn't look the same as Profit's original layout. Here's a screenshot. It's a little outdated but it's basically the same layout. If you like it, I can send it to you.
Unread 09-12-2005, 08:34 PM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
In which way do you need support ?

Just take the UI and the 1280 file as a base, then move stuff around.

I will never have a chance to create any default UI file larger than 1280 because that is all my 19" LCD will go to.

Profit
After i posted, i thought the same thing. Everything worked out great, love your mod and keep up the great work.

Last edited by war_child : 09-13-2005 at 06:06 AM.
Unread 09-12-2005, 09:13 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Small bug noticed with 1.7?

I just upgraded to 1.7 and my the HP/MANA bars of the implied target are off center to the right and going into the quest window.

Like many others my clock is also gone.

Has anyone had this happen?

Last edited by Vinar : 09-12-2005 at 10:39 PM.
Unread 09-12-2005, 10:06 PM
A Sea Turtle

I did a clean install of the UI including the character settings file and can't seem to get either the digital clock or the default one to work.
Unread 09-13-2005, 12:32 AM
An Undead Settler

Profit UI v1.6: Download
Profit UI v1.6b: Download

These are on my own comcast webspace upload bandwith is limited since every time we update our UI pieces it pretty much overwrights the old version unless you tell it not to... I uploaded 1.6 and 1.6b on this mirror for those who diddn't keep back up's of previous versions to be able to get it if anyone else wouldn't mind dling them from me or if u have them and would like to add a couple more links to where others can get them at please do it will save me from over using my bandwith
Unread 09-13-2005, 12:59 AM
A Griffon

This Is For Live Update 13 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Clock Will Work (If not press ALT+C), As Will The Market Etc.

Basically they now support using the clock, so no longer anyneed to force it open.

Last edited by Profit : 09-13-2005 at 01:10 AM.
Unread 09-13-2005, 01:01 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinar
I just upgraded to 1.7 and my the HP/MANA bars of the implied target are off center to the right and going into the quest window.

Like many others my clock is also gone.

Has anyone had this happen?

Please post a screenie of the target, as I can see no reason for this - unless it's just the window that needs moving.
Unread 09-13-2005, 01:11 AM
A Griffon

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hantu
Profit UI v1.6: Download
Profit UI v1.6b: Download

These are on my own comcast webspace upload bandwith is limited since every time we update our UI pieces it pretty much overwrights the old version unless you tell it not to... I uploaded 1.6 and 1.6b on this mirror for those who diddn't keep back up's of previous versions to be able to get it if anyone else wouldn't mind dling them from me or if u have them and would like to add a couple more links to where others can get them at please do it will save me from over using my bandwith

If you do not use 1.7 after the patch, you will have missing UI parts and possible crashes.

Last edited by Profit : 09-13-2005 at 01:17 AM.