Closed Thread
Unread 07-28-2005, 05:18 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonyb
Very cool xp window. One catch. The 3 percentages across the bottom of it. The green one on the left shows adventure xp to next level when looking at both adventure class and tradeskill class. Should it be showing tradeskill xp when the bar is showing tradeskills?

Oh, and piping in with thanks for your hard work putting this all together. This is a great interface to use!
Thanks

Yes /sigh I notes that the TS exp read out was reflecting Adv exp after I dont updated it. The progress bar is correct though, update tonight or early tomorrw to fixe the eq2ui.ini anyway.
Unread 07-28-2005, 07:11 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle

I have seemed to lost my raid window, I have checked all the boxes when raid is in green, done it both ways, every possiblity i can yhink of, no good. Any clue?
And alt -r does not fix the problem. did i goof and move it off screen? if so how do i get it back? kinda hard to lead a raid with no window
thanks Kistin

Last edited by Kistin : 07-28-2005 at 07:29 PM.
Unread 07-28-2005, 07:46 PM
A Brown Bear

Default Auto bank spot no workie..

This UI is great.. and the work must be like a second job!

but anyway to get the bank spot that says (Drop here for auto bank) to actually allow a drop? It has not worked for me since I switched to this one. I could always put the ones from Laff's back.. but it would not match my colors now

Thanks again for all the hard work.. you guys make this game MUCH more enjoyable!
Unread 07-28-2005, 08:16 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falaris
This UI is great.. and the work must be like a second job!

but anyway to get the bank spot that says (Drop here for auto bank) to actually allow a drop? It has not worked for me since I switched to this one. I could always put the ones from Laff's back.. but it would not match my colors now

Thanks again for all the hard work.. you guys make this game MUCH more enjoyable!
Oh sorry I totaly forgot about that not working. Been so focused on the crash issue:/ I'll look into it tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin
I have seemed to lost my raid window, I have checked all the boxes when raid is in green, done it both ways, every possiblity i can yhink of, no good. Any clue?
And alt -r does not fix the problem. did i goof and move it off screen? if so how do i get it back? kinda hard to lead a raid with no window
thanks Kistin
It don't show up when u click on the raid label even? Hrmm
Unread 07-28-2005, 11:08 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unrest
Question Will there ever be....

First off, this is an awesome UI and i would like to say that i use it exclusively.BUT i cant. My eyesight is VERY bad, and i cant SEE ANYTHING lol

so my question is this, will there eventually be a stripped version that works in 1024x768? I know its a lot of work keeping just the popular 1280x1024 version up to date, but would love to use it if i could set the screen size to one i can see

above all, keep up the good work , i am so impressed by this ui i struggle to see and use it when my headaches dont interfere (vison problem headaches)

thanks
Czechers@Unrest
Unread 07-28-2005, 11:58 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by maglocked
First off, this is an awesome UI and i would like to say that i use it exclusively.BUT i cant. My eyesight is VERY bad, and i cant SEE ANYTHING lol

so my question is this, will there eventually be a stripped version that works in 1024x768? I know its a lot of work keeping just the popular 1280x1024 version up to date, but would love to use it if i could set the screen size to one i can see

above all, keep up the good work , i am so impressed by this ui i struggle to see and use it when my headaches dont interfere (vison problem headaches)

thanks
Czechers@Unrest
Maglocked once I get all the bugs worked out I do plan on adding in an option for the lower res crowd. Its verry close now just hange in there.
Unread 07-29-2005, 12:49 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Default UPdate 1.12.4 *sigh*

Update 1.12.4
===============

• Fixed the eq2ui.ini file to point to the correct directory.
  • Fixed the issue with the auto-bank. ( I think )
  • Fixed the trade skill exp read out to reflect trade skill exp and not adventure exp now.
  • Varies tweak to random windows in the inventory module.
Unread 07-29-2005, 11:09 AM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Toxxulia

About the crashing problem. It may not be your UI. After the raid was "supposed" to go on with my guild on Tuesday, but couldn't becasuse I kept crashing. I got to talking to a guildie of mine. He asked me to check what my "paging file size" was. Mine personally was 606mb. Which me, knowing nothing about computers, asked.. is that bad? My guildie said it was pathetic lol. He explained to me how to change it. And I advise all of you to check yours as well. Since I changed mine, I havent crashed once. Here's directions if you don't know how to get there.... >>start >>control panal >>system >>advanced >>settings (under performance header) >>advanced >>change >>custom >>change initial size to 1300 >>change Maximum size to 2000 >>set >>ok.
And your now done. Hopefully this works as well for you guys as it did for me.
Unread 07-29-2005, 11:23 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Good advice!

As a guide your page file should be roughly 2.5 times bigger than the memory you have installed in your system for Eg:

1024 ram = page file size of 2560

Personaly I have 1024ram but use a page file size of 4000 as windoze is greedy

Unread 07-29-2005, 12:28 PM
A Mist Grinnin

Default Vispack update.

I've updated and uploaded the Vispack. The majority of game fonts are now Arial, I left some of them Zapf for two reasons; font sizes, and Landiin's coding making it difficult to change some fonts, and I'm too lazy to figure out how

I changed up the pet window a little, still has no name, but made the buttons smaller, and health/power bars bigger. The implied target window matches the target window, and adjusted the font size to make the names fit better. Modified the color in the casting bar as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	vispack.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	182.4 KB
ID:	3235  
Unread 07-29-2005, 12:32 PM
A Mist Grinnin

Landiin,

Two bugs I found in the latest update.

1. Experience % mashed again. The fix I found was move the location of the "New Text" in the "ToBubble" pages to -4,0

2. When you set the hotkey to Frame only (to get rid of the labels) it works fine, BUT after you remove the labels open up your Game Options. All is good. Once you close your Game Options the labels return. I have no idea what’s causing this.. Maybe it's just me???

Peace out..

Last edited by mackgee : 07-29-2005 at 12:35 PM.
Unread 07-29-2005, 04:39 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackgee
I've updated and uploaded the Vispack. The majority of game fonts are now Arial, I left some of them Zapf for two reasons; font sizes, and Landiin's coding making it difficult to change some fonts, and I'm too lazy to figure out how

I changed up the pet window a little, still has no name, but made the buttons smaller, and health/power bars bigger. The implied target window matches the target window, and adjusted the font size to make the names fit better. Modified the color in the casting bar as well.
I like that yellow back on the castbar and that and the text don't clash

Im can't deside what I like best zpaf or arial... zapf has more of a 3d look when its out-lined. Guess im gonna just have to set the side bad side.
Unread 07-29-2005, 05:32 PM
An Undead Settler

Server: Steamfont

Edit button for guild motd on guild window not working for me haven't had time to look at it to figure out why been working on skils window and journal which are done now. Toran IM me when you're around and I'll send you the updated versions of skills and journal.

Unread 07-29-2005, 05:48 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidrickla
Edit button for guild motd on guild window not working for me haven't had time to look at it to figure out why been working on skils window and journal which are done now. Toran IM me when you're around and I'll send you the updated versions of skills and journal.
I can't rest the button being im not an officer but it is set up just like the default button the last I looked.

lol did you skin the journal you was talking about last nite? I was doing that at work but got busy so its not done.
Unread 07-29-2005, 05:50 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackgee

I think I like your pet and implied better, I will prob go ahead and make them the default ones if you don't mind.
Unread 07-29-2005, 06:03 PM
An Undead Settler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin
I can't rest the button being im not an officer but it is set up just like the default button the last I looked.

lol did you skin the journal you was talking about last nite? I was doing that at work but got busy so its not done.
I had already had most of it done. The skills window was what needed the work really.
Attached Files
File Type: zip skills and journal.zip (91.2 KB, 143 views)

Unread 07-29-2005, 06:09 PM
A Mist Grinnin

Quote:
I think I like your pet and implied better, I will prob go ahead and make them the default ones if you don't mind.
Feel free, but take care because I deleted your assist buttons.. you'll have to copy & fix them from the V1 pages, because I didn't delete them from the V1's. When I changed the implied target window the buttons didn't work right, so I deleted them.. I never reverse assist anyhow..
Unread 07-29-2005, 10:35 PM
A Brown Bear

Im having an issue with this UI and Im not sure whats going on. When I click on the chat screen and go to chat options...in order to seperate my chat out into tabbed areas (I can make the tabs no problem) the game locks up on me and I have to reboot my computer....cant ctl alt del out or anything.

Any suggestions or ideas on whats wrong?

BTW LOVE the UI visually...very very nice interface...just wish I could fix this lockup issue.
Unread 07-29-2005, 11:23 PM
A Brown Bear

Smile 3 Cheers for Landin!

Quote:
Maglocked once I get all the bugs worked out I do plan on adding in an option for the lower res crowd. Its verry close now just hange in there.
YAY thank you oh UI creator god!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

Czechers@Unrst
Unread 07-30-2005, 02:07 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyoten
Im having an issue with this UI and Im not sure whats going on. When I click on the chat screen and go to chat options...in order to seperate my chat out into tabbed areas (I can make the tabs no problem) the game locks up on me and I have to reboot my computer....cant ctl alt del out or anything.

Any suggestions or ideas on whats wrong?

BTW LOVE the UI visually...very very nice interface...just wish I could fix this lockup issue.
Need to know some info; what release, are you useing the suplied eq2ui.ini and ui_settings?
Unread 07-30-2005, 07:17 AM
A Griffawn

Server: Lucan DLere

Landiin,

Anychance of adding a button to open all the bank slots at one time??

Sam
Unread 07-30-2005, 10:46 AM
An Undead Settler

Possibly... I'll look into it for you.

Unread 07-30-2005, 12:29 PM
A Sea Turtle

Default Other issues

Yes thanks for the Great! UI

The part on the bank window that says autobank does not work. You bring stuff over to it and it will not store it automatically.

Also the filter on the Receipe page does not work.

Thanks
Unread 07-30-2005, 01:59 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkScales
Yes thanks for the Great! UI

The part on the bank window that says autobank does not work. You bring stuff over to it and it will not store it automatically.

Also the filter on the Receipe page does not work.

Thanks
These are fixed and will be in the next update
Unread 07-30-2005, 03:55 PM
A Brown Bear

It is the current release version and I did exactly as told on installation. I can go back and double check on that stuff but pretty sure I did it correctly. And the weird thing is is that I can alter it on one account but I switch to another character and it locks up....would that mean its in the uisettings for that character? Maybe delete it and redo those settings for that character.

Also I was raiding today and noticed alt r does not bring up my raid window.
Closed Thread