EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 12-05-2005, 07:00 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

Classic will be updated in the next few days, untill then you can download a copy of Nightfall 5.2 and extract replacement files newer than 11/10/2005.

Classic will retain its "Original UI" look.

No plans atm for a theme matching the new look from SOE, but I might somday get around to doing a theme for one of the 2 motif's that's closer to it.
Unread 12-05-2005, 09:31 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

thanks so much, Zonx
Unread 12-08-2005, 09:33 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default CTD With Classic

Not sure why this is happening. Using Classic, lately (since LU17) when I die, I crash to desktop when the system tries to bring up the revive window.

Switching to default gets around it so probably due to the xml for the window having something in it funky.

Other than that, still love the mods
Unread 12-18-2005, 06:57 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Talking Crash when you die?

As far as the crashing when you die problem...remove your eq2ui_mainhud_death file.
Unread 01-01-2006, 08:33 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Will there be an update soon?

I love this ui and hope that there will be an update soon to make it compatible with the latest EQ release.

Thanks for the UI!!

Arin
Unread 01-10-2006, 01:50 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Have we seen the end of Fetish Classic?

Plz update, this is the best UI around!

Hope this is not the end of Classic *Cries*
Unread 01-25-2006, 04:26 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

Default Release 5.3

Version 5.3 is available for download.

Version notes

Don't forget to rate the download and add it to your favorites if you haven't already

I am now accepting donation through PayPal, which will also help me gadge how much effort I should put into supporting these UIs going forward.

Unread 01-29-2006, 12:46 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thanks for all of your effort you put into this UI.

I have a problem since loading 5.3. I have lost the red arrow on my map that shows my character's location. I loaded 5.3 a couple of different times, once by doing a fresh download and then running the map updater, then I reloaded 5.2 and copied over the newer files from 5.3. Either way no character arrow.

Is there a setting in the in-game options panel that turns off the arrow for your character?

Not having any luck. any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ovidious of Oasis
Unread 01-29-2006, 03:18 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

Default Release 5.4

Version 5.4 is available for download.

Version notes

Don't forget to rate the download and add it to your favorites if you haven't already

I am now accepting donation through PayPal, which will also help me gadge how much effort I should put into supporting these UIs going forward.

Unread 01-30-2006, 09:48 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Nektulos
Question InfoCenter Notes!

hmmm...when i tried to edit the notes in the info center...nothing happened, it worked in the files...it showed that i had changed the notes...but when i went into game...nothing, it still showed up what you had typed in the notes...about making notes and editing them i even tried just changing some of the words you had typed in the Note01, and it did not show up in game, and yes i saved the changes hehe...how do i do the edit...is there a special way?

Stumped :P
Unread 01-30-2006, 09:49 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Disregard my problem mentioned above.

The latest update fixed it.

Thanks

Ovidious
Unread 01-30-2006, 11:24 PM
A Brown Bear

I love the UI, and have been useing it for close to a year now and would not chose any other, I do have one small problem that has happened with this new relese, Not sure if its something you can fix or if Goldi needs to fix it.

I love Goldi's start button, and up till this patch would always add it to your UI and never had any issues, Now when I add the start button, it messes up the blue as I use nightfall, and you can not see numbers in windows and text in quest windows when they are given to you is gone. I thought it was due to my not following the install intructions close enough, so I reinstalled and just ran your UI alone and it worked great, I then made my one other small change, I just love the dragon knowledge book and add it no problems the UI runs like a true champ, I added the goldi startbutton and it makes it go back to default text I guess is the best way to describe it. and I have the problem listed above.

Any info on how to fix this would be great, I will also be adviseing Goldi that the current startbutton for the Fetish interface is no longer compatable

Thanks so much in advance for any help.
Unread 01-31-2006, 08:52 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

Sanarie01, sounds like you overwrote _FetishStyles.xml and/or Font files with outdated files from Goldi's ZIP. Prety sure her instructions tell you not to install these files if adding to an existing Complete Fetish set.
Unread 01-31-2006, 03:26 PM
A Brown Bear

I tried it both ways I think and got the same problem but will try it again, and when it comes to the part were it says overwrite will say no.

Will let ya know what happens.
Unread 02-02-2006, 11:17 AM
A Sea Turtle

Default LU 19 and creating a new character

Just to let yall know you cannot create a new character under LU 19 with the latest version of Fetish (v5.4). It gets to the choose race/class screens and is blank.

This may also be an issue for under lvl 20 characters as when you log into them it will take you automaticlly to this screen.

Hope there is a LU 19 upgrade quickly as this is by far and away the best UI outthere for EQ2.
Unread 02-02-2006, 10:15 PM
A Darkpaw Brute
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Kithicor

Sanarie,

you can also try the "repackaged" Goldi Startbutton for Fetish. Should be linked from my name. It's Goldi's original work, just with only the files needed to get it running on Fetish 5.4. Now LU19-ready .
Unread 02-03-2006, 02:14 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Splitpaw

Paganstar - Is this the only isssue with fetish and LU19? I play on a euro server and we are still being patched. so not able to log in yet and see what is broke
Unread 02-03-2006, 07:58 AM
A Darkpaw Brute
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Kithicor

Baggy,

there's a couple other issues, such as not being able to drag inside the hotbar - your choice: Live with it for a couple days, or replace the hotbars with the standard EQ2 ones. I opted for "live with it", personally.

Check the Nightfall thread for instructions on how to get Fetish working with LU19 while Zonx works on an update.
Unread 02-03-2006, 09:12 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Classic works.....

I may be in the minority but I had no problems using the Classic UI with the 19 patch. The only issue I came across was creating a new character. I wanted to check out the new starting island and after I picked the race, class and name all I had was a blank screen.

I got around this by exiting EQ, changing to the default UI, reloading EQ, picking my new toon, and when you first enter EQ you get the option of importing a UI layout. So I imported the layout from my main, exited EQ, changed to the Fetish UI and restarted EQ. Worked perfectly.

As far as dragging hotkeys, you have to right click on the hotbar and choose the option that says "Allow draggin of icons" or something like that.

I just want to thank Zonx for the best UI in the game. And remind everyone to vote for it and it you like it that much, donate.

Arin.
Unread 02-04-2006, 02:48 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

Default Update Status

A LU19 version of Nightfall has just been uploaded. Classic is nearly ready and should be available tomorrow evening 2/4/2006.
Unread 02-05-2006, 03:42 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

Version 6.0 is available for download.

READ THE VERSION NOTES!
Improperly upgrading can result in broken features, particularly the Map and various Market search features.

Version notes

I am now accepting donations through PayPal, which will also help me gadge how much effort I should put into supporting these UIs going forward.

Unread 02-06-2006, 05:07 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Whenever I go to "chat options" by right clicking the chat window, the game crashes.
Unread 02-06-2006, 06:34 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I like the interface alot.

One minor problem I have...when I hit [ENTER] to chat the text I type appears over the text already present. So I get the bottom line of chat + what I'm typing on the same line. It makes it impossible to see what I type. Note: when I use the mouse to click the chat window, this doesn't occur.
Unread 02-07-2006, 09:28 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Persona Bar missing

Hello there Z and congratulations on creating such a masterful UI! I am having an odd problem all of a sudden. After updating to version 6.0, following the steps for installation to the letter, I have lost the persona bar entirely from view. I am not sure if somehow I have hidden a window or what - I was trying to use the control center mod in conjunction with Fetish Classic and it worked once but then on the next and any subsequent log ins, I was unable to ever get the panel to display, after that point I reinstalled the classic 6.0 from scratch. And since that point I have lost the persona bar entirely. I am pretty sure it's because I have done something moronic on my own, but was wondering of you had any tips on what I need to edit to get that bar to show back up again! Thanks again and keep up the great work!!
Unread 02-07-2006, 06:12 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

Open the Persona window. In the titlebar is a "P" button. That should display the Personabar. If it doesn't you may need to trash your eq2_character_server_settings.ini