EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 02-05-2006, 10:06 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Nektulos

Thanks Tamer for picking this up and running with it for us. For me anyways no other UI even comes close to this one

Now for my itsy bitsy request. It would make it so much easier to resize multiple hotbars if there was the ability to select the size from the slider window. That way you could open the window and just say I want my bar to be 35, thus making all bars match up perfectly for us anal retentive "monkish" types out there.
Unread 02-05-2006, 10:41 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Yeah Tamer, you rock man. Like I said earlier if you need any help or testing just let me know. I care THAT much about this UI
Unread 02-05-2006, 01:03 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by chop
hey all i was messing with the bottom bar today and got the stats to work and added haste and dps to it if anyone would like a copy of it i will post it here.
Chop
I tried this but it didnt work, the bottom bar is still blank (the long thin blue one, right?)
Unread 02-05-2006, 07:40 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Neriak

ok i made sure the bottom bar works on 2 computers today and i took Tamers update and added it in, it looks like something is wrong with the hotbars though. use the uisettings ini file inclueded and it should work. the key word there is should. my xml skills are limited to cut and paste but im trying to learn as i go. anyways here it is
Attached Files
File Type: zip Profit18e.zip (216.4 KB, 523 views)
Unread 02-06-2006, 06:58 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Unkown

also i found theres a memorized problem with the HO window going default location and not the place i locked to, so as other windows

can get update please ? or we can use the 18c eq2ui_mainhud_memorized ?

thanks ~
Unread 02-07-2006, 05:21 PM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
ok i made sure the bottom bar works on 2 computers today and i took Tamers update and added it in, it looks like something is wrong with the hotbars though. use the uisettings ini file inclueded and it should work. the key word there is should. my xml skills are limited to cut and paste but im trying to learn as i go. anyways here it is
great, its runing, thx chop
Unread 02-07-2006, 09:40 PM
A Grizzled Badger

well today i added some stuff i think Profit left out it is just cosmetic. the title bars for windows are now the same as the rest of the bars Pofit used in the ui. also i think i said this before but im not keen on the gold so i am including a silver version of everthing. just unzip the files to UI\ProfitUI\images and over write the ones that are there if you want them and there is one icon file you have to put in the icon folder in the images folder. and im glad you like the bottom bar working again if you want anything else or for those that dont use haste and dps let me know what you would like and ill try to add it. i will be touching the title bars up a bit this weekend or when my server comes down for merger. touched up the silver a bit still needs some work. ok since someone took the gold before the silver i fixed the gold as well.
Chop
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	goldtop.jpg
Views:	501
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	4559  Click image for larger version

Name:	silvertop.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	4560  
Attached Files
File Type: zip silver.zip (471.3 KB, 364 views)
File Type: zip gold.zip (136.6 KB, 265 views)

Last edited by chop : 02-07-2006 at 10:32 PM.
Unread 02-08-2006, 12:58 AM
A Rumbleroot Sapling
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Only 1 bug I found in this. If you have over 9,999 status, it doesn't display the whole thing, it scrolls down to another line.

Example -----

Unread 02-08-2006, 09:53 AM
A Grizzled Badger

what rez are you running it at? i set it up so it will work in 1280x1024. ill check it out and see if i can get it to work right if i resize the bar. i aslo tried it in 1024x786 and it worked right. this is the lowest my screen rez will go so im sorry i cant check it out any lower here is what mine looks like.
Chop
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	status.jpg
Views:	443
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	4565  
Unread 02-08-2006, 10:27 AM
A Griffon

Default Chat text in Main chat window scrolling up leaving a blank window (

Hi all,

I am hoping someone can take a look at this and maybe lend some advice or a fix. Kinda hard to describe so I will do my best:

Basically when I log in I have the full text in the main chat windows. as time goes by (Fighting etc..) I notice the window is blank so I scroll up a bit and see the most recent text. Basically, for some reason, the bottom most line of text (Most recent text entered) has moved up and out of the window viewing area instead of at the very bottom of the window just above the line you enter commands.. Any new text is placed up and out of the viewing area of the main chat window.

It seems to come and go. It is much worse now since LU19. My second chat window seems to me ok though I do notice the bottom most line sometimes getting close to half way up the window but never past the top to where I cannot see any text..

This is getting very annoying and would not have posted if it wasn't happeing so much.

Re-Installing it does not seem to help..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks ..
Unread 02-08-2006, 05:01 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Quote:
well today i added some stuff i think Profit left out it is just cosmetic. the title bars for windows are now the same as the rest of the bars Pofit used in the ui. also i think i said this before but im not keen on the gold so i am including a silver version of everthing. just unzip the files to UI\ProfitUI\images and over write the ones that are there if you want them and there is one icon file you have to put in the icon folder in the images folder. and im glad you like the bottom bar working again if you want anything else or for those that dont use haste and dps let me know what you would like and ill try to add it. i will be touching the title bars up a bit this weekend or when my server comes down for merger. touched up the silver a bit still needs some work. ok since someone took the gold before the silver i fixed the gold as well.
Chop
I REALLY like the silver, thanks. A lot.

About the bottom bar, I have tried redownloading it and it still doesnt work. Is there anything you can think of that I can check to try to get it working?
Unread 02-08-2006, 07:17 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I have the same problem with bottom bar not showing.
Unread 02-08-2006, 08:00 PM
A Grizzled Badger

hey guys im sorry about this. but nikecmh was right. for the heck of it i downloaded the one i posted and i did notices i put the wrong bottom bar file in there. the one that is there doesnt have the dps and haste on it. here is a new one that should work. i have also found if you are haveing problems with the bottom bar not showing up log out of the game and move your servername_player_eq2_uisettings.ini to another location and the game will make a new one ( you will have to move all of your windows around) but this might fix the problem.this also might fix the HO window problem some where having. let me know if this helps
Chop
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_memorized.xml (9.4 KB, 465 views)

Last edited by chop : 02-08-2006 at 08:06 PM.
Unread 02-08-2006, 09:10 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Quote:
hey guys im sorry about this. but nikecmh was right. for the heck of it i downloaded the one i posted and i did notices i put the wrong bottom bar file in there. the one that is there doesnt have the dps and haste on it. here is a new one that should work. i have also found if you are haveing problems with the bottom bar not showing up log out of the game and move your servername_player_eq2_uisettings.ini to another location and the game will make a new one ( you will have to move all of your windows around) but this might fix the problem.this also might fix the HO window problem some where having. let me know if this helps
Chop
In both cases the bar along the bottom was just a black box with nothing in it at all. If i play with the various opacities i can get it where i can barely see the blue bar but can see theres nothing on it. Any suggestions?
Unread 02-09-2006, 06:24 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekzel
In both cases the bar along the bottom was just a black box with nothing in it at all. If i play with the various opacities i can get it where i can barely see the blue bar but can see theres nothing on it. Any suggestions?

I believe you have to go to the window settings and select Frame or Frame and titlebar..
Unread 02-09-2006, 02:43 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Permafrost

Quote:
Same I tried out tamers mod and had issues with my hot bars even when i made a fresh ui settings file. Anyone had any luck with this? I had to go back to version D for now.
Unread 02-09-2006, 05:52 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunder40
I believe you have to go to the window settings and select Frame or Frame and titlebar..
yea, I tried all the settings under that and none of them make it work.
Unread 02-09-2006, 06:15 PM
A Nerius Seer

Server: Befallen
Default Player window mod ( for user with large monitors )

Thought I'd post a small mod I made to Profits Player, Target, Implied Target window.

I run at 1600 x 1200 and the original was a bit small.

Changes:

1. Increased the size of the HP & Mana bars
2. Increased the font size for Target & Implied Target Names

NOTE: I run with frames off so I didn't bother changing them. If you have frames turned on for this window the HP & Mana bars will over lap them.

//null
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_player.xml (15.7 KB, 323 views)
Unread 02-10-2006, 06:40 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekzel
yea, I tried all the settings under that and none of them make it work.
Hmm thats what I did and the blue bar on top/bottom appeared (
Unread 02-10-2006, 06:43 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunder40
Hi all,

I am hoping someone can take a look at this and maybe lend some advice or a fix. Kinda hard to describe so I will do my best:

Basically when I log in I have the full text in the main chat windows. as time goes by (Fighting etc..) I notice the window is blank so I scroll up a bit and see the most recent text. Basically, for some reason, the bottom most line of text (Most recent text entered) has moved up and out of the window viewing area instead of at the very bottom of the window just above the line you enter commands.. Any new text is placed up and out of the viewing area of the main chat window.

It seems to come and go. It is much worse now since LU19. My second chat window seems to me ok though I do notice the bottom most line sometimes getting close to half way up the window but never past the top to where I cannot see any text..

This is getting very annoying and would not have posted if it wasn't happeing so much.

Re-Installing it does not seem to help..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks ..
Can someone take a look at this please when time permits? .. Appreciate it..
Unread 02-10-2006, 08:03 AM
A Grove Wisp

This is not a problem with this UI... i had it happening with Fetish for a while before i switched to this UI.... and had it happen a little with this UI too... but seems to have cleared up a while ago .... about the time i added more memory to my system, not sure what else to say as i am not a developer on any UI... but i Love some of the UIs i find around here.
Unread 02-10-2006, 08:07 AM
A Griffon

ok understand.. Guess I will just have to live with it.. I have 1 Gig ram..

Thanks for the info.. :-)
Unread 02-11-2006, 09:13 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Just wanted to pop in and note that I got my bottom bar working by renaming my Profit directory and starting from scratch with the Profite Chop posted, and putting the bottom bar he posted after that in there. I then added back in all my non-profit pieces (silverwolfs journal, mook zoning, hotbar i like better, etc) and the bottom bar works fine now. Wish I knew what was causing it though.

By the way, have i mentioned how much I like the silver replacement graphics? Thanks again Chop.
Unread 02-11-2006, 02:54 PM
A Grizzled Badger

you know that is one thing i might have forgotten to mention you should start with a fresh install of profitui to get the bottom bar working. not sure why but glad it is working for you and the silver is know big deal i have been running mine silver for quite a while now and just thought i would share my files that made it all silver.
Chop
Unread 02-11-2006, 05:07 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Is it possible you could add the run speed to the bottom bar? At 1280x1024 theres still quite a lot of room available down there.