EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 08-12-2011, 07:13 AM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Quick Cast Buttons Tooltip question

Hi 1st off i want to say as some1 who just switch to use u'r UI it's an awsmoe 1, so tnx 4 all u'r hard work maintaining it

now to the question: is there a way to make the tooltip display something like just the spell name (even if i'll have to type that myself) rather then
the entire command ?

during fight it's a bit confusing and my memory isn't that good to remember what each button does, 4 all my 6 toons

tnx in advance 4 u'r time
Unread 08-12-2011, 11:03 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

For now it's separate because I can easily populate the data by just parsing the command. To save the tooltip separately is to have the UI load 5 more text fields, so I've been trying to keep it light.

In the near future I'll try to allow users to modify the tooltip directly. Really was hoping SOE would have allowed a more direct way for us to save text by now. But their UI is far from a focus of the game in a long time.