EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 06-17-2009, 01:23 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Talking fixed it myself

that FAQ link doesn't do a damn thing. open up the Java program, should be in Control Panel. click the 'settings' button under temporary internet files....mine was off, that's why it wouldn't work. re-enable cookies and you're good to go!!!!!
Unread 06-17-2009, 01:41 PM
A Griffon

Server: Valor

Quite sure it does not disable by itself :P
Unread 06-17-2009, 04:37 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by firsttwin View Post
that FAQ link doesn't do a damn thing. open up the Java program, should be in Control Panel. click the 'settings' button under temporary internet files....mine was off, that's why it wouldn't work. re-enable cookies and you're good to go!!!!!
I take great pride in my FAQ, sir, it is a piece of art and rarely leaves a question unanswered. Lol.

Seriously, just read the "damn thing" instead of mouthing off here. To quote from the updater installation instructions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfitUI Updater Installation Instructions
Note that local installation will fail if you have disabled the option in Java to store tempoary Internet files for some reason. To change this go to Control Panel -> Java, click on "Properties" at the bottom under Temporary Internet Files and make sure the checkbox in the top left corner is set.