Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Dev Shack

Unread 10-31-2007, 05:05 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOE-Rothgar View Post
Just in case you weren't aware, there is a /refreshuidata command that will resend data to the client that normally only gets updated on zoning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin View Post
Did you try zoning first? Unlike most of EQ2's Data, the server only sends map data to the server once and thats at zone time.
does not compute...
Unread 10-31-2007, 05:37 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
does not compute...
I'm prob wrong but I bet the "MAP Data" has been left out, and only guild, accounting data is only being refreshed. Other wise the map would work and being it does not is a very strong indication that it is not refreshing that data, so doing a real zone should work.

Last edited by Landiin : 10-31-2007 at 05:40 PM.
Unread 11-01-2007, 10:17 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOE-Rothgar View Post
Just in case you weren't aware, there is a /refreshuidata command that will resend data to the client that normally only gets updated on zoning.
I don't think this works either, it does not even update the zone name. In fact I could not find any data at all that is updated by this command.
Unread 11-02-2008, 11:39 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

So I noticed in the beta server last night, and then again tonight, that when I use /loadui my stack numbers don't get screwed up such as on live.

My group window still got kinda funky until I zoned, and the map of the current zone didn't like to show...., but can't say I saw anything else strange.

Good news?
Unread 11-03-2008, 03:21 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Should have tried it last week on Beta when it started crashing the game. Luckily that was mostly fixed after a couple of days (still happens once in a while). Also you are right, zoning fixes most loadui issues at the moment, including the map. But the layout still remains fubared until you do a /load_uisettings.

The map skinning error popup is cute however.
Unread 11-03-2008, 06:33 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Ah yes, /load_uisettings. I forget how second nature it is for me to execute that command.

Also, opening the Options window afterwards seems to fix any oddities with hotbars at least for me. It will make Alt+4 change int A4 for my hotbars that are small... That's how it's always been on my end.

Just glad to see some progress for /loadui going up.
Unread 11-11-2008, 04:17 AM
A Griffon
Yes this person is from Daybreak!

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
So I noticed in the beta server last night, and then again tonight, that when I use /loadui my stack numbers don't get screwed up such as on live.

My group window still got kinda funky until I zoned, and the map of the current zone didn't like to show...., but can't say I saw anything else strange.

Good news?
Yeah, I fixed the issue with the icon text becoming misaligned after /loadui. This was just one of those things that always bugged me.
Unread 11-11-2008, 04:19 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

/cheer
Unread 11-11-2008, 05:39 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Woot

You da man! (I think )