EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > XML Modification Help & Info

Unread 11-25-2006, 12:18 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Start Window Mod

S.O.S. Give love to the nana! Regarding my Start Window Mod. Someone has requested that when the InfoCenter button is pressed that it close out the startmenu window. I tried editing the xml with an added command hide_window but this caused the button to stop working all together. It seems that the data streamed from the server to the menu can detect when a button is pressed and closes it out on its own. Using the command /show_window mainhud.startmenu won't bring up the start menu as you see it in game, but as you see it in UIBuilder. On this UIBuilder window in game, the /hide_window command will close it out when the button is pressed like I wanted it to. Question is, how do I go about getting the window to hide when the added InfoCenter button is pressed? Thanks!
Unread 11-27-2006, 05:30 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Capitalization matters, i.e. /show_window MainHUD.StartMenu. And there is also a /togglestartmenu command.
Unread 11-27-2006, 07:21 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

*smacks head* Thanks GM9....it's often the little things we overlook. I rate you with 5 dancing bananas (not to be confused with 'na-nana-na-na')