EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 08-20-2024, 02:38 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown
Default Moved Character Not Showing in List

I have several accounts, due to creating them to create my own private guild.
Moved my toon Keghaill from it's own account to another that I have other toons I regularly play.
It appears twice in the DarqUI utility screen, both as it's level before being moved and it's current level in it's new account. How do I fix to just show it's current level ? (refer pic Utility.jpg)
The main problem is, when I want to switch between characters on different accounts, it doesn't appear on the right side of the camp screen. (refer red arrow on Ill Missing.jpg)
How do I add it ? Editing the left side was no prob, but can't find a way to edit or fix the right side ??

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ill Missing.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	275.3 KB
ID:	9843  Click image for larger version

Name:	Utility.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	181.4 KB
ID:	9844  Click image for larger version

Name:	On-Start.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	9845  
Unread 08-21-2024, 05:56 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

In the Quick Setup grid, right-click the character you don't want and choose "Hide." To update your characters on the right-hand side of the Camp window, open any character's Camp window setup page in the utility and click Rebuild. (If you don't see where to do this, click the house icon at the top of the utility and then choose a character and "Shutdown (Camp)" from the dropdowns.)

Unread 08-22-2024, 02:05 PM
A Brown Bear

Default No Idea what you mean re-right side ??

Re Quick Setup Grid - yep tried that, but it hides BOTH, not just the lower lvl one.
That's why I was asking how to get rid of the lvl 11 or original Keghaill in the list.

Re Right Side Camp Screen - I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're saying.
"Camp window setup page in the utility and click Rebuild"
There is no Rebuild Button. There is a Blue DarqUI Settings button, but that only edits the left side.
"If you don't see where to do this, click the house icon at the top of the utility"
What house icon ?? I have no idea what I'm looking for ??
Can you add a couple of pics to show me ? Because I can find nothing that allows editing of the right side of the camp window.

Thanks
Unread 08-23-2024, 06:09 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Unhide the characters and then try renaming one of them on the Manage page. You should be able to hide one of them this way.

In the utility look near the top left corner and you'll see the house icon right below the titlebar. Click that and you'll be able to get to the Shutdown (Camp) page to set up your accounts on the right-hand side.
Unread 08-23-2024, 04:29 PM
A Brown Bear

Default Happy with 50% success

As for the 'Hide & Unhide' still doesn't quite work. Tried heaps different things and still either have both showing or none ... And Keghaill doesn't show in other lists of my characters, but that's fine. If I decide to consolidate or delete other characters later, will have a closer look then.

Re Right Side of camp window - success - that fixed it.
Sorry, was confused with your first reply, I thought it was edited 'in-game' the same as left side, I didn't know that editing page existed in the utility.

All good now