Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 05-05-2016, 09:21 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliziana View Post
Perfect!

The only thing I have noticed, and I'm not sure if this is for you or Drumstix, my menu button has changed... I no longer have the $ for broker, M for mailbox etc. Not sure what I did, and unsure how to get them back!
That was a custom edit that someone did for a guild I was in a while back, i'm sure it got passed around as it was pretty helpful. The person that did it no longer plays. The stat bar looked like this

EQ2 | UI | $ | M

$ was /start_broker
M was mailbox

With the current update i Just have Main and the little box that brings up the stat bar options. Personally I liked the original better, instead of having to go through 2 menus to get the eq2 game menu via the main ui menu first with this last update, although it has the ferver and resolve.
Unread 05-06-2016, 07:48 AM
A Grove Wisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody99 View Post
That was a custom edit that someone did for a guild I was in a while back, i'm sure it got passed around as it was pretty helpful. The person that did it no longer plays. The stat bar looked like this

EQ2 | UI | $ | M

$ was /start_broker
M was mailbox

With the current update i Just have Main and the little box that brings up the stat bar options. Personally I liked the original better, instead of having to go through 2 menus to get the eq2 game menu via the main ui menu first with this last update, although it has the ferver and resolve.
Thank you. I wonder where I got it from. Having the broker button back would be awesome.

Edit: found it: http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...84&postcount=3

Last edited by Eliziana : 05-06-2016 at 07:58 AM.
Unread 05-06-2016, 06:52 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliziana View Post
Thank you. I wonder where I got it from. Having the broker button back would be awesome.

Edit: found it: http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...84&postcount=3
Sure, how is this?
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml (98.0 KB, 1811 views)
Unread 05-06-2016, 11:37 PM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhood View Post
Sure, how is this?
Odd, the UI button doesn't bring up the UI menu on this one. Must be something I'm missing, worked fine before.

Edit: I changed
OnPress="show_window Custom.DrumsUI_Menu
to
OnPress="show_window Custom.DrumsUI_MenuWindow

and it works for me now.

Last edited by nobody99 : 05-06-2016 at 11:53 PM.
Unread 05-07-2016, 12:42 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody99 View Post
Odd, the UI button doesn't bring up the UI menu on this one. Must be something I'm missing, worked fine before.

Edit: I changed
OnPress="show_window Custom.DrumsUI_Menu
to
OnPress="show_window Custom.DrumsUI_MenuWindow

and it works for me now.
Thats weird, we must have some kind of file mismatch or something, because changing to Custom.DrumsUI_MenuWindow does nothing for me, I lose the menu window.
Unread 04-30-2017, 10:27 PM
A Grove Wisp

Default Drums UI Menu not working

Hello, Blackhood and all. First, thank you for updating aspects of DrumsUI, which I love as a raiding healer and have used for many years.

I do have a little issue happening, namely that since updating DrumsUI and implementing some of your fixes, Blackhood, I cannot get the DrumsUI menu to come up. The EQ2 button, Mail, and Broker ($) clicks all do their job, but when I click on "UI," nothing happens.

I did try implementing a fix in this thread (OnPress="show_window Custom.DrumsUI_MenuWindow) but it did not work.

Do you have any suggestions for me? I'd like to be able to use the UI button too!

Thank you kindly, and thank you again for all your work.

Eliana
Halls of Fate
Unread 05-01-2017, 02:01 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliana View Post
Hello, Blackhood and all. First, thank you for updating aspects of DrumsUI, which I love as a raiding healer and have used for many years.

I do have a little issue happening, namely that since updating DrumsUI and implementing some of your fixes, Blackhood, I cannot get the DrumsUI menu to come up. The EQ2 button, Mail, and Broker ($) clicks all do their job, but when I click on "UI," nothing happens.

I did try implementing a fix in this thread (OnPress="show_window Custom.DrumsUI_MenuWindow) but it did not work.

Do you have any suggestions for me? I'd like to be able to use the UI button too!

Thank you kindly, and thank you again for all your work.

Eliana
Halls of Fate
Hi,

I think what you may have done is combine the standalone bar with the one in the UI. Don't do this. Everything you need for DrumsUI (the full UI) is in my thread http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=18226, in post 1.

Just download the latest kunark zip and overwrite the files in your UI/DrumsUI folder.

Please note, the seperate mail button and broker button you have are from a different mod of the bar, these do not exist in my updates, as I wanted to keep it how Drumstix42 had it.

The purpose of the stand alone bar is if you want Drums stat bar, but don't want the full UI.