Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-03-2009, 11:07 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Guk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnils View Post
You could try to make the line thinner as it flotes together when you zoom in full, looks ok on the svg and jpg tho.
I'm not sure what you mean by "flotes together". The thickness of the lines is a function of the size of the window. Zooming increases the apparent thickness of the lines so you can tell you are zoomed in. I am willing to implement an alternate method of scaling these lines, or make it user settable in some way. For example, I could make the line size invarient with zoom (possibly as a user setting).

Quote:
I can't get the autoparse to work , i have to turn it off then on again to get an update.
Might consider add a update button or make the window update when it gets focus.
What OS are you running? I'm wondering if this is a permissions issue, because this is a feature that I test very regularly. My typical test method is to open a log file in a text editor, then paste in lines and Save the file. Can you do this in notepad or similar?

Quote:
I can't get the color comand to work, its black all the time, did work in mapper2.
This is another feature I use all the time. Can you attach a copy of a log file that does not appear to work in MapperLive?