EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-03-2008, 03:22 PM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Permafrost
Unhappy Quest journal troubles

Hi!
I have a strange little problem, it's not really a big deal but it is irritating. I have a modded quest journal (DRUMSUI Horizontal Journal) as I really dislike the vertical default. I have noticed over the last few days that the x and the * at the top right corner of the journal is missing.
When I opposite click it I can get an option to close it or adjust window settings but it is a bit tedeous having to do this everytime I open my journal for reference (collections or active/completed quests) I checked every other modded window and they all show just fine. I have tried different characters and even 2 other accounts and still no window settings/close buttons!
Im even running the same mod on another system and it shows up. I checked and double checked all the settings and everything is set identically as the other system ( I dual box so the moniters are right next to each other) Yesterday I even went so far as to delete the journal xml and then reinstall and that didn't "fix it" So Im stumped.
Maybe someone here might be able to assist me in figuring out what it could be. I am going to attempt to run the game using the default (EWWWWW) journal and then try a reinstall again, other than that Im unsure what to do.
Please help, if you can as this "little irritant" is begining to become a big pita.
Thank you!
Lexi