Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 03-13-2008, 06:12 PM
A man among men
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nagafen

Welcome back. If you want to see some new and improved stuff that is good code take a look at some of the profit ui code in the custom page like the curescode, subclass detector, etc. It seems to be the opnly UI to date that has that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mother9987 View Post
Hello again, all. I've finally got my new toon back close to my guildies (level 65), and my work life somewhat sorted out. And I fired up the UIEditor for the first time in forever.

I was just messing with the connectionstats window, but it worked on the first try!

I'm thinking about catching some of my UI windows up to modern times if there's interest.

I know the group window needs overhauling. (Thanks to demyte and Athranil and Zonx - I've incorporated the click to cure code into it), and am working on a few other improvements based on my gameplay experiences since returning.

I know I'm playing with a default death window (which I'm guessing means the old one stopped working), and I've messed up in one group so far by clicking on revive when I shouldn't have. So that's on my list also.

Thanks gm9 for fixing the timer window. I suppose I could rerelease it with your code, but since I have no enhancements to that, I think I'll leave it.

Anyhow, I'm wondering - what else is broken, needs updating to take advantage of new features, etc. I can't make any concrete time commitments, but I'd like to polish up a few of my pieces.

And like I said, the group window is currently in opened up while I beat some new features into it.

Mother